Back to Top!
Search found 136 matches
jojo85ers
PanicInParadise wrote:
iggyloves wrote:plus their albums are super expensive....my jpop full albums are like 50-60 bucks T.T

Really? I got my albums of Gackt by the price I'd normaly pay for kpop minis :-?

Gackt, love him!!!
Post subject: Re: JPOP sales vs. KPOP sales Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 6:08 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
jojo85ers EXO will replaced soon too...that is life.. x.x
Post subject: Re: Many speculate that Suju will replace by Exo Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 6:58 am
jojo85ers

wow I don't even know she's been in the Philippines :please:
Post subject: Kahi drinking San Miguel beer? Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:53 pm
jojo85ers
huhlo wrote:She's so fucking hot omfg

ikr, she's cool..she drink like souju
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:57 pm
jojo85ers Who's the best leader among them??? justify your answer :serious:

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/84526497/GDragon+BSX.png

http://blogmedia.dramafever.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/25.jpeg

http://dailywon.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/yunho.jpg

http://download.minitokyo.net/Onew.516397.jpg
Post subject: G-Dragon vs. Leeuteuk vs. Yunho vs. Onew [The leaders] Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:04 am
jojo85ers 2NE1
Post subject: Re: SNSD vs 2NE1: Who's Better Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:28 am
jojo85ers SM is kind of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" style.

I feel like Shinee was their first second attempt, being of TVXQ, on the surface only. Five member boy group, good singers, good dancers.
f(x) = CSJH but with dancing instead of singing.
EXO = Super Junior style (lots of members) visually, but they're more dance oriented, whereas Super Junior is funny and has KRY.

I'm kind of excited for their inevitable SNSD-like group. I have a feeling they've been hiding some girl that will blow Yoona out of the water

*SM feel nervous, because all of there artists getting old...
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
jojo85ers oh no one post comment...well we all know that Jpop sold hundredths or million copies in their 1st week...

so if physical album sales, kpop will left behind by jpop...
Post subject: Re: JPOP sales vs. KPOP sales Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 5:48 am
jojo85ers i know it's just a rumor, but i will wait until this happen T.T <3

Post subject: Yes! they will be back! Block B hwaiting Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:57 am
jojo85ers
minkwon2 wrote:Uhh.. they lost their court case. They won't be coming back anytime soon.

all the people behind block-b's fall down..hate them :(
Post subject: Re: Block-B, where are you? comeback please :( Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:59 am
jojo85ers
Eriochrome wrote:They lost their court case so it might be even longer before they even come back :|

what!! im late T.T
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:59 am
jojo85ers miss block - b T.T
Post subject: Re: BAP_BLOCK B_BANGTAN BOYS Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:58 am
jojo85ers Oops I think I must change it:

BIG BANG
(Grandfathers)
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/red_arrow_down_small2.jpg
BlockB & BAP
(Fathers & Uncles)
http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/red_arrow_down_small2.jpg
BangtanBoys
(Children/Grandchild)
Post subject: BangtanBoys (Children)>BlockB&BAP (Fathers &Uncles)>BB (Grandfathers) Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:23 am
jojo85ers Super Junior.
I've never found myself inclined to like those groups that started to debut after 2010 or so. The music started becoming unoriginal and all the new groups started applying same concepts and they all got the same haircuts and clothing and music video styles.
Super Junior has been active since 2005, and I really enjoyed most if not all of their songs. They apply unique styles in their music. Most of the music I listen to from other groups have similar tunes or it's just all messed up there is no flow or song to it. In addition to that, each member of Super Junior has his own talents and personalities.
Exo is one of those groups debuting in the later generations. They have done well for a group that has debuted with a myriad of other debuting groups at the time, most of them which will never become successful. However, I find their music uninspiring and it sounds the same as most other music that is trending now. I also do not find their personalities distinctive of any other idol out there, and it's pretty bland. To be honest, the only members of Exo that I liked were Luhan and Tao. The rest are just jumbled up with a bunch of other same looking male idols.

super junior is irreplaceable
Post subject: Re: Super Junior VS EXO Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:02 am
jojo85ers :embarassed: I will delete it later

EDIT: delete my photo already :embarassed:
Post subject: Are you brave enough to post your real pic here Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:09 am
jojo85ers
doyouwannabe wrote:
jojo85ers wrote:
how I wish JYJ help them or YG Ent...but the big question is, they under Cho PD before (Cho PD disses G-Dragon back then)

Nononononononono xD none of the top 3, please please please.

ugh why :-?
Post subject: Re: Block-B, where are you? comeback please :( Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 9:48 pm
jojo85ers should i take this seriously ?
EXO's members seem to be very kind but they don't make me feel anything, i tried to be interested with them since Super Junior are close to them but it just didn't work.
their music is not my cup of tea i guess.
for now they are still babies but when they will get some presence on stage and more defined personalities i'm sure they will be great ^^
i'm used to Super Junior's personalities so new groups are really difficult to stan for me because they seem so pale in comparison.
i guess that's why i can only be an ELF at the end <3

I think were same,..I'm used to DBSK & Bigbang, also SuJU, ..
Post subject: Re: Super Junior VS EXO Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
jojo85ers
kpopfanatic93 wrote:
jojo85ers wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:Directioners/Directionators.....

& beliebers

don't forget the wanted fans vs directioners fan wars,
Directioners vs Big time rush fan wars
and Jonas bros. fans ( yeah they still exist LOL)

I just love Hanson brothers, Moffatts, Gil than them
Post subject: Re: Which Fandom the most delusional... Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:13 am
jojo85ers sone
Post subject: Re: Which Fandom the most delusional... Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 5:59 am
jojo85ers EL NiDo

Post subject: Re: Post a picture of your town Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 9:46 pm