Back to Top!
Search found 127 matches
sungyeolpenis no. exo does not better than b.a.p.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 02, 2013 @ 6:35 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
BreezyGumiho I love B.A.P. I have nothing against EXO, their music just isn't my taste right now.
Post subject: Re: Does EXO better than B.A.P? Posted: Jun 03, 2013 @ 9:21 pm
tabloholic GD

To keep a group together after those scandals is one hell of a feat.
Post subject: Re: G-Dragon vs. Leeuteuk vs. Yunho vs. Onew [The leaders] Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:05 am
sparklemm Onew just because i like him best <3
Post subject: Re: G-Dragon vs. Leeuteuk vs. Yunho vs. Onew [The leaders] Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:04 am
shishkebabz Yunho
Post subject: Re: G-Dragon vs. Leeuteuk vs. Yunho vs. Onew [The leaders] Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:07 am
badtzmaru G-dragon. He's the most leaderish of them all.
Post subject: Re: G-Dragon vs. Leeuteuk vs. Yunho vs. Onew [The leaders] Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:09 am
minkwon2 yeah bitch im throwing shade to you, and you know who you are. *^^*

okay, his vocals aren't that great, but he can dance. I guess, that doesn't really show because Big Bang doesn't really do choreography, probably because of a certain member TOP thus hiding his ability..

Want some proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTlFOyZvJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rpasXSOAE

Now, when people talk about GD's talents, of course, one of the first things coming to your mind would be, yeah he's awesome, he's composed etc. etc. for Big Bang.

Now, Seungri may not do all of that for Big Bang, but with his solo album, not many people know this about the songs.

No. Title Lyrics Music
1. "V.V.I.P" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang,DEE. P
2. "어쩌라고" ("What Can I Do" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang, BIG TONE
3. "창문을 열어 (Feat. G-Dragon)" ("Open Window") Choi Pil Kang, G-Dragon Choi Pil Kang
4. "Magic" Seungri , Choice37 Seungri , Choice37
5. "I Know (Duet with IU)" Seungri [/b[b]]Seungri , Choi Pil Kang, DEE. P, Go Myeong Jae
6. "White Love" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang
7. "Outro (In My World)" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang

Oh, gee look at all those bold print for that one person who was doing lyrics, and helping with the music.

fuck, that looks like a mess, but he did lyrics for all the songs and helped compose the music, except open the window.

mkay, and guess what the fuck else? That album was fucking made in 1 week, and this is probably one of the best fucking albums coming out of YG, and I may or may not be biased, but I don't give a shit.

/rantover

To be fair.... he can't really be credited as being a talented composer since the album didn't do well. I mean I liked it, but it didn't make a lot of sales. Even Seungri admitted that.

And I said he wasn't OVER THE TOP talented, never said he wasn't talented.

And I only said that because of some YG stan saying SM is only for looks and YG cares entirely about music.
Post subject: Re: Seungri doesn't have talent, eh? Posted: May 22, 2013 @ 1:54 pm
tabloholic CN Blue
Post subject: Re: kpop groups who mostly wrote their songs... Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:18 am
Eriochrome They lost their court case so it might be even longer before they even come back :|
Jump to post Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:58 am
minkwon2 Uhh.. they lost their court case. They won't be coming back anytime soon.
Post subject: Re: Block-B, where are you? comeback please :( Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:58 am
quiane28 I like her breast <3

Post subject: I know she's not that beautiful but... Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 11:42 pm
Calannie I KNEW this shit was gonna go down similar to JYJ's shit storm. Only difference is they lost. But it's gonna be fucking forever before they come back as a group.. /sigh...
JYJ please take these talented boys under your wing and help em show those fuckers who's boss.
Post subject: Re: Block-B, where are you? comeback please :( Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 1:04 am
N0_ Super Junior.
I've never found myself inclined to like those groups that started to debut after 2010 or so. The music started becoming unoriginal and all the new groups started applying same concepts and they all got the same haircuts and clothing and music video styles.
Super Junior has been active since 2005, and I really enjoyed most if not all of their songs. They apply unique styles in their music. Most of the music I listen to from other groups have similar tunes or it's just all messed up there is no flow or song to it. In addition to that, each member of Super Junior has his own talents and personalities.
Exo is one of those groups debuting in the later generations. They have done well for a group that has debuted with a myriad of other debuting groups at the time, most of them which will never become successful. However, I find their music uninspiring and it sounds the same as most other music that is trending now. I also do not find their personalities distinctive of any other idol out there, and it's pretty bland. To be honest, the only members of Exo that I liked were Luhan and Tao. The rest are just jumbled up with a bunch of other same looking male idols.
Post subject: Re: Super Junior VS EXO Posted: Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:27 am
kpopfanatic93 BTS (Bangtan boys)! <3
I just watched the MV and it was awesome...the song is even more awesome, love the instrumental its kinda old school. It reminds me a lot of H.O.T's warrior descendants LOL ( Reply 1997 reference).
I like V a lot so He's probably going to become my bias, then rap monster ( he reminds me Zico when he head Dreads)

BTS (Bangtan boys) Debut MV - NO MORE DREAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pw540DtB5mM
Post subject: Who is Block B & B.A.P's Lovechild =?????? Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:11 am
CupcakesForever I'm not the vainest of them all for nothing.

:smooch:
Post subject: Re: Are you brave enough to post your real pic here Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:48 am
Lili-Eve should i take this seriously ?
EXO's members seem to be very kind but they don't make me feel anything, i tried to be interested with them since Super Junior are close to them but it just didn't work.
their music is not my cup of tea i guess.
for now they are still babies but when they will get some presence on stage and more defined personalities i'm sure they will be great ^^
i'm used to Super Junior's personalities so new groups are really difficult to stan for me because they seem so pale in comparison.
i guess that's why i can only be an ELF at the end <3
Post subject: Re: Super Junior VS EXO Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:32 am
kpopfanatic93
jojo85ers wrote:
kpopfanatic93 wrote:
quiane28 wrote::nervous:

Directioners/Directionators.....

& beliebers

don't forget the wanted fans vs directioners fan wars,
Directioners vs Big time rush fan wars
and Jonas bros. fans ( yeah they still exist LOL)
Post subject: Re: Which Fandom the most delusional... Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 6:12 am
mentalxfiction SNSD because at least five members have decent to good vocals (and PCD are old lol).
Jump to post Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:13 am
nomchomchikapompom Between these two songs pussycat dolls
but overall snsd
Post subject: Re: SNSD vs Pussycat Dolls Posted: Jun 15, 2013 @ 3:14 am
nugu All I know is jpop brings in a lot more money. I don't know about physical sales in such. But I think Jpop is doing it right. They don't need to pander to the rest of the world. And they crack down harder on their songs not being downloaded or ripped from youtube because they do short pv's.

plus their albums are super expensive....my jpop full albums are like 50-60 bucks T.T
Preach but they're smart. That's why they make money.
Post subject: Re: JPOP sales vs. KPOP sales Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 5:44 am