steeze wrote:
huhlo wrote:no
I am.

show me the receipts

Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 1:44 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
tabloholic
steeze wrote:farewell toast namean?

I don't know who you are, but I think I love you.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
heedicktator
boa578 wrote:Huh?

idk but if there are free drinks involved, i'm there
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:42 pm
cornbreesha Yes I totally agree. You couldn't have said it any better.
Post subject: Re: A toast to gyoshido Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
gyoo Uhh.. what?
Post subject: Re: A toast to gyoshido Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
courtcourt Im sad today and I dont know why.I have been sharing my new dance cover video. :( Im surprise that I can fit into my 5th grade graduation dress.That is surprising.
Post subject: :( Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:46 pm
courtcourt
combover wrote:

Which song did you cover?

Rainbow Sunshine
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:55 pm
courtcourt Another person picked on me from school just got arrested.
2 Of 38
40 people picked on me when I was in school.
As my parents said what goes around comes back around
Post subject: Another person picked on me Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:02 pm
courtcourt
Kihaegirl wrote:
courtcourt wrote:
Kihaegirl wrote:You get picked on? Aww. How they go to jail though >_>

Yeah I been picked on alot during school.
He went to jail for a under age party and marijuana possessions

Well thats good he isnt around you anymore. I hope things get better for you. Really :)

I hope things are better for me
Post subject: Re: Another person picked on me Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:10 pm
courtcourt
steeze wrote:
courtcourt wrote:
steeze wrote:how it went down like

This person called me ugly and a idiot.

that's quite ignorant of them.

Mhmm.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:09 pm
courtcourt Im still sad and now im upset.My friends just ignores on the internet.Im trying my best for video views.I wish my brother was home.Theirs no jobs in Vero Beach,Florida.The mall sucks in Vero Beach,Florida.Their is no Forever 21 store,H&m store or arenb store.The mall only has dumb education stores.I just wish someone would hear me out for once.I just wish theirs hope for me in my life.
Post subject: Im still sad and now im upset Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 4:23 pm
Kimochi
steeze wrote:go on a date with @kimochi

Vagina is gross...
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 4:31 pm
quiane28 PINK song's make me cry sometimes because it's kinda weird that it's like my real life story,...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bqG5aRxAG1g&list=PLB1A3621B9E93BF9D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLB1A3621B9E93BF9D&v=hSjIz8oQuko&feature=player_detailpage
Post subject: This is me, my life, my style... so it's hard to change Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 5:15 am
PhoenixVFIRE Kyungri of Nine Muses.

Currently having an affair with her~
Post subject: Re: who dis be? @minkwon2 u know the answer bruh bruh Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 8:48 pm
minkwon2 -ri
Post subject: Re: who dis be? @minkwon2 u know the answer bruh bruh Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 8:49 pm
Giffer

oh well I thought you were trying to spread your life rules amongst humanity, if you're the only one living by them it works of course.
If everyone lived by my life rules, everyone would be A. On my level and B. A threat to me. Now why would i want that silly sugshap ^_^

I'm confused now... did you get banned in the meantime, do you have like 5 accounts or is it possible to change your username here? O_o

Sugshap is a shitty nickname, if you're too lazy to type sugarshapley out you can just call me Mila or Sugar.
And honestly you're one conceited ass motherfucker but I somewhat envy that cause self conscious ppl like myself are kinda annoying I suppose.
Banned with around 14 extra accounts in case. The mods can't IP ban, only the admins. And realistically they can't even do that cause I am running a proxy.

Sorry, I just liked the way it sounded :( Ill call you whatever you feel comfortable with though! Sugar sounds too girlfriendy, ya know?

I am confident because no one else is going to be confident FOR ME. I don't go searching for compliments. In fact, I LIKE getting bashed and hated on, as it drives me to do even better to show them what I am made of. That's just who I am man, and who I always have been.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:15 am
Giffer

I'm confused now... did you get banned in the meantime, do you have like 5 accounts or is it possible to change your username here? O_o

Sugshap is a shitty nickname, if you're too lazy to type sugarshapley out you can just call me Mila or Sugar.
And honestly you're one conceited ass motherfucker but I somewhat envy that cause self conscious ppl like myself are kinda annoying I suppose.
Banned with around 14 extra accounts in case. The mods can't IP ban, only the admins. And realistically they can't even do that cause I am running a proxy.

Sorry, I just liked the way it sounded :( Ill call you whatever you feel comfortable with though! Sugar sounds too girlfriendy, ya know?

I am confident because no one else is going to be confident FOR ME. I don't go searching for compliments. In fact, I LIKE getting bashed and hated on, as it drives me to do even better to show them what I am made of. That's just who I am man, and who I always have been.
my nigga giffer got the 7 proxies on deck
http://i.imgur.com/iKwyyfB.jpg
OH. MY. FUCKING. DEAD. I SWEAR TO GOD STEEZE YOU ARE THE NEXT KING OF THIS FORUM.
But actually only 2
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 24, 2013 @ 3:19 am
ayowaddupboredom
steeze wrote:nah wasn't around long enough to change but most akp cats changed

you're as awesome as ever steeze
Post subject: Re: Have you changed since AKP? Posted: Jun 26, 2013 @ 1:52 am
HyungKiller I was out at a park with international friends and decided to put a random flower by my ear ^.^
I was joking about the "boy" part ha ha. I am a girl (obviously) ha ha ^.^;;

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/JaeJunCwazy/2013-06-22171354_526F672C_zps465f8051.jpg
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/JaeJunCwazy/2013-06-22160457_526F672C_zpsf3002b9d.jpg
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/JaeJunCwazy/2013-06-22152302_526F672C_zpsd83f9994.jpg
http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/JaeJunCwazy/2013-06-22152453_526F672C_526F672C_zps402910c6.jpg
Post subject: Flower. . . Boy? [updated] Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 7:27 am
effex17 o_o I remember doing a quiz on this once...
I think I got shanaynay or something
I shall do another one and get back to you xD
Post subject: Re: post ur ghetto names here breh Posted: Jul 12, 2013 @ 4:06 pm