Back to Top!
Search found 113 matches
adorabletokki I really liked this. BADA <3
Post subject: Re: Bada performs a sexy version of Girl's Generation Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 8:23 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
adorabletokki I feel so bad for Amanda Bynes. She was a decent actress, and ,much like Lindsay Lohan, she could have had a promising career. There is something wrong with her and I hope she gets help.

About Perez Hilton though, I don't understand why he is famous. He talks shit about everyone.
Post subject: Re: Amanda Bynes finally says something smart Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 8:37 pm
adorabletokki Supposedly Park Taeyang fits the bill of this person. K-netizens are just dying to know as much as we do.
Post subject: Re: Former Male idol rapes another man Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 8:47 pm
adorabletokki Hi guys! I am new to this thread. I was originally on the SNSD thread on AKP before the site...well ya know. Basically there is next to no one there:( But I need to talk about Soshi with people, and I wanna join this thread. Okay bye.
Post subject: Re: Official Girl's Generation (소녀시대) Thread Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 8:22 pm
adorabletokki I think YG needs to cool it with Teddy for a bit. Teddy needs a break .
Post subject: Re: The downfall of YG? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 11:05 am
adorabletokki perfection begins and ends with Sulli
Post subject: Re: Siwon is plain Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 11:00 am
adorabletokki Hi guys! I am new to this thread. I was originally on the SNSD thread on AKP before the site...well ya know. Basically there is next to no one there:( But I need to talk about Soshi with people, and I wanna join this thread. Okay bye.

WELCOME! We definitely need more soshi action but I think most of the people that were in AKP aren't in any of th forums anymore or are just on twitter so I hear... I just wish it were like before...

It's sad, it was actually fun on that thread but I just miss the people the most I think. But it's going to just as fun here since were all Sones
Post subject: Re: Official Girl's Generation (소녀시대) Thread Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 11:07 am
adorabletokki Lol every fandom is. From Kpop Fans, to Rihanna's Navy. Directioners and Beliebers etc.

The better question is name a fandom that is not delulu
Post subject: Re: Which Fandom the most delusional... Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 10:52 pm
adorabletokki
That will be why SNSD will never be a flop group. lol
Post subject: Re: Why SNSD is a flop group... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:03 pm
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
adorabletokki *Okay my comment is going to be half adding to the list and half de-bunking some of the things you said*
1.The lack of diversity in music. I hate to compare the Korean music industry to the Japanese one, but if you do you will see where Korea's weakness is.
2. Idols over-run almost everything and their singing level is seriously decreasing. Like you will have groups who maybe have 1-2 people who can actually sing or rap but the rest?
3.Groups like to follow trends which is kind of annoying. Like all these girl groups doing a sexy concept.
4.Companies relying on concepts may not necessarily be a bad thing. In some cases yes but in others no
5.Age isn't really that big of a problem, i guess.
6.Hyorin is considered ugly but she is the top singer amongst girl groups. I think it's more of if your group is not popular then it doesn't matter how good of singer you are nobody is going to take notice.

Idols are really limited in what they can do. That's why I wish they had a bit more freedom in their company. I remember someone asked Sooyoung if she tells the company what title song they want and Sooyoung said "No we don't have the power" so quickly I thought SM agents were going to rush in and arrest her.
Post subject: Re: Biggest problems about Korea's music industry Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 10:07 pm
adorabletokki I feel like some KPOP fans who do stan top tier groups have some sort of arrogance? Like "OMG my group is better than yours. Look at the ranking my group is number 1" And it's like shut up.
I am a SONE and the most ridiculousness that I get from outside fandoms are generalizations. like all SONES are delusional, and rude and whatnot.
adorabletokki Kwanghee
Post subject: Re: Idols who... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:27 pm
adorabletokki whhatt? I'm hyped up now! Like why is that picture epic? The song needs to be epic also. An epic song should go with that epic teaser photo.

the song is supposed to reggae? umm.....
Post subject: Re: 2NE1 released teaser image for "Falling In Love" Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 5:57 pm
adorabletokki not gonna lie but I am losing my love for INFINITE also. Not for certain members like Dongwoo but as a group. I don't know, I guess I am drifting apart from them
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 9:11 pm
adorabletokki not gonna lie but I am losing my love for INFINITE also. Not for certain members like Dongwoo but as a group. I don't know, I guess I am drifting apart from them
My mega fangirl hype for them calmed down for a while know because I'm trying to get into other K-Pop groups. It's sorta working but I go back to listening to INFINITE every now and then.

PS. Nice DP ;) I love Hyo too

i personally think it's quite natural when things like that happen. I got obsessed with INFINITE after watching Sesame Player and listening to their songs. But my love for them pops up once in awhile.

Thanks! I like anyone who likes Hyoyeon!
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 5:52 pm
adorabletokki
yoonrikai wrote:Its weird, these are the types of black people that like kpop??

[center]Lol, NO /center]
Post subject: Re: Black noona speaks mentioned us... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 10:58 pm
adorabletokki I seriously haven't been on here for awhile. Hey guys!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a83213abdd5e0b0925ccbee752716ab7/tumblr_mnrh92maH31rcdmbfo3_r1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/898ed86fd15c4a7245466b65c1741660/tumblr_mnrh92maH31rcdmbfo7_r1_250.gif
is it weird that I am more obsessed with TTS when they are not a unit? [/img]
Post subject: Re: Official Girl's Generation (소녀시대) Thread Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:35 pm
adorabletokki Dammmmmnnnnn, YOU GO GIRL! Lol if the girl is going to do that shit at least be a little bit more convincing.
Post subject: Re: I ALMOST GOT INTO A FIGHT TODAY~ Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:19 pm
adorabletokki I personally do not think Se7en is going to be completely cut off from YG. I mean Se7en is to YG as Kangta is to SM. He means more to the company than we might know. Se7en purposely signed the 2 year contract because he was knew he was going to be in the army at the end of it. So i think that Se7en will be resigned with YG after he comes out. YG took PSY even though PSY had scandals with the military too.
Post subject: Re: Well apparently Se7en isn't even with YG Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:25 pm