Back to Top!
Search found 72 matches
minkwon2 Awkward moment where I prefer SM's music to YG's.
Post subject: Re: In a mythical realm, where YG and SM collaborate... Posted: Jun 04, 2013 @ 4:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
minkwon2 Umm..

Hoya
U Kwon
B Bomb
Woohyun
T.O.P
Yongguk
Daehyun
Himchan
Myungsoo
Yuri
Post subject: Re: 10 Kpop idols you'd like to fuck. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 12:42 pm
boa578 Netizens have way too much power.
The amount of groups compared to solo artists is ridiculous
Companies are relying on concepts rather than good songs
Anything younger than 16 is considered too young, anything over 25 is considered too old
The visual winds up the most popular member yet are often the least talented.
Doesn't matter how good you sing if they think you're ugly, you may not have a career unless you're in an idol group and the visuals prettier.
Too many predators are running companies.

Anymore? :-?
Post subject: Biggest problems about Korea's music industry Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:26 pm
Honeyseung Harisu! whenever you used to be a boy and now are a gurl. you win all the plastic contest.
Post subject: Re: Who Is The Most Plastic of All Idols? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 3:17 pm
kurumi
adorabletokki wrote:
kurumi wrote:
adorabletokki wrote:Kwanghee

first one that popped into my head lol

seriously he like the representative idol who doesn't meet the standard of his group.

i feel bad for him, but then again he is the most popular since he does so much variety so thats probably why he's still in zea
Post subject: Re: Idols who... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:41 pm
Wikipedia not gonna lie but I am losing my love for INFINITE also. Not for certain members like Dongwoo but as a group. I don't know, I guess I am drifting apart from them
My mega fangirl hype for them calmed down for a while know because I'm trying to get into other K-Pop groups. It's sorta working but I go back to listening to INFINITE every now and then.

PS. Nice DP ;) I love Hyo too
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 2:14 pm
Wikipedia not gonna lie but I am losing my love for INFINITE also. Not for certain members like Dongwoo but as a group. I don't know, I guess I am drifting apart from them
My mega fangirl hype for them calmed down for a while know because I'm trying to get into other K-Pop groups. It's sorta working but I go back to listening to INFINITE every now and then.

PS. Nice DP ;) I love Hyo too

i personally think it's quite natural when things like that happen. I got obsessed with INFINITE after watching Sesame Player and listening to their songs. But my love for them pops up once in awhile.

Thanks! I like anyone who likes Hyoyeon!
Yeah. I'm currently checking out 2PM at the moment. I'm loving 'em right now.

It's nice to meet a fellow Hyo fan. ;)
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:13 am
thisname1
adorabletokki wrote:
That will be why SNSD will never be a flop group. lol

Sunmelons
Post subject: Re: Why SNSD is a flop group... Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 9:42 pm
Kimochi
snapcackle wrote:Daesung>>>>>>Kyuhyun

Said no one ever.
Post subject: Re: Big Bang > Super Junior Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 6:16 pm
theb1tchslayer21
Post subject: Re: WHO THE FUCK IS JERRY. Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 10:27 pm
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
Wikipedia
adorabletokki wrote:Even if the song was bad, my favorite has to be The Boys. The girls looked so classy.
After that it is Oh!

They all looked gorgeous in The Boys. Only if they had a better song....
Post subject: Re: Best SNSD concept? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 12:22 am
SassyFruitCake The Boys, because everyone looked so beautiful i almost cried
actually i cried
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 2:55 am
Jump to post Posted:
Global announcementJump to topic
minkwon2 i'll never understand why some people think snsd's music is so bad but hey musical preference i guess lol
Post subject: Re: J-ARC THINKS PURPLAY IS BETTER THAN SNSD Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:08 pm
Jix96 I made it because i really like the song, but wat do u think about the pic i made?? :D
Post subject: What do you think about this Falling In love pic i made??? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
thatphotoguy_me thatphotoguy_me
Yeah I know what's going on with that? I take photos for a living and yet they get denied on here lmao
and he has negative points because you guys denied his photos lol
lol maybe u didnt upload a selca. Do you know what selcas are? Also how long have u worked for SM?
It was just a random photo I took of Key from SHINee before a shoot. And I've worked for SM for two years now
Post subject: Re: A photographer for SM just signed up to KPS Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 1:45 pm
thatphotoguy_me Yes I really do work for SM and yes I have photographed them, I've done most of the groups and idols. Right now I have been covering SuJu's tour
Post subject: Re: A photographer for SM just signed up to KPS Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 1:55 pm
PhoenixVFIRE Well, this is new... I'm surprised he signed up to KPS and not AllKflop.

Welcome to KPS @thatphotoguy_me

Post subject: Re: A photographer for SM just signed up to KPS Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 8:52 pm
boa578 She wasn't joking or anything and she wonders why I don't think I'm pretty

Post subject: So my mom called me fat Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:39 pm