nugu wrote:
Nobody wrote:
nugu wrote:Why not?

I'll go if you go

I'm there

i know i see you <3
Post subject: Re: lets have fun! OKAY!!! Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:15 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nobody You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:26 pm
Nobody
gdtdts wrote:
Nobody wrote:That red crab thing scared me,i thought it was gonna come out of the tv and eat me or something

I just never understood why he wore a feather boa though.

Yeah i always thought he was a she because of that, maybe he was trying to start a trend or something
Post subject: Re: tv shows you hated as a kid Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:39 pm
Nobody
Wait, TOP is getting hate? How come? I'm so far behind on the news every time, ugh. Also, yep GD is still the same old him and I doubt he's going to change for good.

Cause he doesn't care anymore and his rapping is getting worse and worse
Damn you serious? That sucks. Maybe TOP has taken more of an interest than acting. I mean even though he's popular, people mostly talk about his looks which is kinda lame. Then GD's the one that gets all the praise for his musical ability. If I were TOP I would stop caring too.

I think it was YG or TOP that did say TOP is more interested in acting right now instead of music, which saddens me T.T but i think he should stick with whatever makes him happy <3
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:39 pm
Nobody
Ohh, I remember that show. I hated it when I was little because it scared me.
Exactly! Some shows are too scary/wierd for children. The monsters in Power Puff Girls always scared me to hell as well.

TzufiJun sig established ;)

That red crab thing scared me,i thought it was gonna come out of the tv and eat me or something
Post subject: Re: tv shows you hated as a kid Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:33 pm
Nobody
Damn you serious? That sucks. Maybe TOP has taken more of an interest than acting. I mean even though he's popular, people mostly talk about his looks which is kinda lame. Then GD's the one that gets all the praise for his musical ability. If I were TOP I would stop caring too.

I think it was YG or TOP that did say TOP is more interested in acting right now instead of music, which saddens me T.T but i think he should stick with whatever makes him happy <3
Oh well then that explains it. It is sad but if acting is his natural born talent then it's obvious why he would take a preference to it. I also think that if he continues his acting career then maybe people will start taking him more seriously and think of him as more than just a pretty face, at least I hope so. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one that likes TOP because of his personality because as handsome as he may be I'm not so crazy about his looks.

TBQH i've always like TOP for his rapping skills, i used to think he wasn't very attractive so his rapping was the only thing going for me at the time. Then i found out about his acting and started to watch big bang variety shows and found him attractive, so i find it very depressing that people only acknowledge him because of his looks instead of his talent. I wish him all the best in whatever he does, even if he does end up choosing acting over music. Although I've always wanted a solo album from him, his solo songs are amazing (all BB members solo work are good) his voice is just so cool to listen to and his stage presence isn't too bad either (although his stage presence is better than Daesungs, which is one thing i wish Dae would work on because his voice is amazing!!!).
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:49 pm
Nobody
Oh well then that explains it. It is sad but if acting is his natural born talent then it's obvious why he would take a preference to it. I also think that if he continues his acting career then maybe people will start taking him more seriously and think of him as more than just a pretty face, at least I hope so. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one that likes TOP because of his personality because as handsome as he may be I'm not so crazy about his looks.

TBQH i've always like TOP for his rapping skills, i used to think he wasn't very attractive so his rapping was the only thing going for me at the time. Then i found out about his acting and started to watch big bang variety shows and found him attractive, so i find it very depressing that people only acknowledge him because of his looks instead of his talent. I wish him all the best in whatever he does, even if he does end up choosing acting over music. Although I've always wanted a solo album from him, his solo songs are amazing (all BB members solo work are good) his voice is just so cool to listen to and his stage presence isn't too bad either (although his stage presence is better than Daesungs, which is one thing i wish Dae would work on because his voice is amazing!!!).
Aww that is so sweet. I love the way you took an interest in TOP. For me, it was because of voice and then I learned about his story. I was very touched with the fact that he lost weight just to become an idol then I watched a Big Bang parody and I was impressed with his acting. Now, I need to watch his dramas to judge but I'm sure he did well since you can tell when an actor's good or not. I'm so glad you're VIP. What other groups do you like?

haha it'd be easier for me to say the groups i don't like, which are tahiti and purplay. I like each group enough to have a bias and know a little bit about each members back story <3 Although my ultimate bias is Rain <3
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:02 pm
Nobody
Aww that is so sweet. I love the way you took an interest in TOP. For me, it was because of voice and then I learned about his story. I was very touched with the fact that he lost weight just to become an idol then I watched a Big Bang parody and I was impressed with his acting. Now, I need to watch his dramas to judge but I'm sure he did well since you can tell when an actor's good or not. I'm so glad you're VIP. What other groups do you like?

haha it'd be easier for me to say the groups i don't like, which are tahiti and purplay. I like each group enough to have a bias and know a little bit about each members back story <3 Although my ultimate bias is Rain <3
Wow that's cool. I've heard a lot of negative things about Purplay, are they really that bad? I have several biases but they're mostly Hip-Hop based and a few legit K-Pop groups hehe.

I didn't really care for their debut song or how their vocals harmonized and they didn't have a good stage presence so I don't really care for them. I think that if they do come back maybe in the future I will start to like them, but they really need to improve first. I haven't heard many k hip hop but the few I have heard are always really good, and use English correctly (which always surprises me because most kpop has engerish). I've also heard K indie is good but the only groups that i like that are indie are Bohemian and Akan ( i think their indie but im not too sure D: ).
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:16 pm
Nobody
Kihaegirl wrote:Im slowpoke T.T

You're a pikachu to me <3
Post subject: Re: what pokemon are you ? Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
Nobody
Kihaegirl wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Kihaegirl wrote:Im slowpoke T.T

You're a pikachu to me <3

Then you're my Ash <3

We'll conquer the Johto and every other region together <3
Post subject: Re: what pokemon are you ? Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:21 pm
Nobody
Wow that's cool. I've heard a lot of negative things about Purplay, are they really that bad? I have several biases but they're mostly Hip-Hop based and a few legit K-Pop groups hehe.

I didn't really care for their debut song or how their vocals harmonized and they didn't have a good stage presence so I don't really care for them. I think that if they do come back maybe in the future I will start to like them, but they really need to improve first. I haven't heard many k hip hop but the few I have heard are always really good, and use English correctly (which always surprises me because most kpop has engerish). I've also heard K indie is good but the only groups that i like that are indie are Bohemian and Akan ( i think their indie but im not too sure D: ).
Hmm sounds like a real mess. I feel bad for a lot of rookies because most of them are either a hit or miss. OMG girl, you need to get that K-Hip Hop ASAP. You're really missing out. I mostly like K Hip-Hop songs because the lyrics are pretty deep and I love the vocalists since a lot of them have unique voices, like I don't know how to describe them. I like Indie Music too but mostly Japanese. Have you heard of Block B and DMTN?

I know what you mean but some rookies only train for a year or so because the companies want to make a profit on them, when they need more practice; that was the case for me with Chocolat they have improved a bunch!!

OMFG http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2m8qUJ481ro9tsg.gif I Love Love LOVE DMTN their new album E.R. was amazing(well every song by them is amazing but still I think it was best for them to leave MC Mongs company because he kept pushing his style off on them)!!!! I heard about them from a youtuber and ever since I've been in love <3 <3 <3 They are just so amazing their voices harmonize amazingly, and they dance so well but it makes sense since they did train for 6 years. I was talking about how amazing they were earlier and my disappointment with daniel >:( It was sad enough that DayDay had to leave (even though we got Simon who is pretty cool) but if another member leaves i'm going to be heartbroken T.T

Block B is so freaking awesome I really hate the fact that they can't promote overseas because of those scandals >:( but I think they are all very talented, especially Zico, his lyrical skills are amazing! I don't think there is one song by them that I dislike tbh, I really think that stardoms ex ceo (may he rest in peace) did a good thing by bringing them together, even though they lost their law suit and don't have a company I really think they can make it to the top. <3 <3

(Omg this is so long i'm sorry *^^* )
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:32 pm
Nobody I'm really sad to see you go I loved your epik high threads and the fact that your bias is also Tablo (he's my role model <3 ), even though we've hardly even talked. I wish you the best and hope you find a better home but if you ever want to come back we'll welcome you with open arms. <3
Post subject: Re: Adios bros Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
Nobody My profile doesn't say that T.T and i did respond to you heres the message for proof : Lol yeah I do I liked Xander before he was kicked out and now I follow his solo activities but i still follow ukiss, I love aj and soohyun and hoons vocals are amazing. I know about the grace but the only thing I've really listened to by them is Stephanie's solo album You didn't respond to me T.T

I think you just don't like me because I haven't told you what my main account is >:(
One of these days, I am definitely finding out your main account. <3

Lol didn't i tell you in the Tinychat earlier? I told everyone in their earlier except vader because they didn't join in early enough, noone and kihaegirl know though but they are gonna keep it a secret <3
Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha there's an option for "diary" here, so here I go.... Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:46 pm
Nobody
Hmm sounds like a real mess. I feel bad for a lot of rookies because most of them are either a hit or miss. OMG girl, you need to get that K-Hip Hop ASAP. You're really missing out. I mostly like K Hip-Hop songs because the lyrics are pretty deep and I love the vocalists since a lot of them have unique voices, like I don't know how to describe them. I like Indie Music too but mostly Japanese. Have you heard of Block B and DMTN?

I know what you mean but some rookies only train for a year or so because the companies want to make a profit on them, when they need more practice; that was the case for me with Chocolat they have improved a bunch!!

OMFG http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2m8qUJ481ro9tsg.gif I Love Love LOVE DMTN their new album E.R. was amazing(well every song by them is amazing but still I think it was best for them to leave MC Mongs company because he kept pushing his style off on them)!!!! I heard about them from a youtuber and ever since I've been in love <3 <3 <3 They are just so amazing their voices harmonize amazingly, and they dance so well but it makes sense since they did train for 6 years. I was talking about how amazing they were earlier and my disappointment with daniel >:( It was sad enough that DayDay had to leave (even though we got Simon who is pretty cool) but if another member leaves i'm going to be heartbroken T.T

Block B is so freaking awesome I really hate the fact that they can't promote overseas because of those scandals >:( but I think they are all very talented, especially Zico, his lyrical skills are amazing! I don't think there is one song by them that I dislike tbh, I really think that stardoms ex ceo (may he rest in peace) did a good thing by bringing them together, even though they lost their law suit and don't have a company I really think they can make it to the top. <3 <3

(Omg this is so long i'm sorry *^^* )
Oh did he really, in what way? I just recently became a Dalmate and I absolutely love them. They're my perfect type of group. ♥ I'm happy to heart you love them too. E.R was AMAZING. Also, I totally agree their voices are perfect. Daniel's and Jisu's voices always melt my heart, always. I really hope no other members leave especially Daniel since he's so talented. T_T
Oh I know, it hurts just thinking about how many obstacles Block B has placed in front of them. They're pretty talented and most of their songs are really wholesome. Also, what a nice thing you just said. You're right, if it weren't for him we wouldn't have even met our boys. I really hope both Block B and DMTN make it through or else I'll end up heartbroken forever.

DayDay had to leave for his enlistment and Simon didn't debut because of personal issues in his family. I just hope that DayDay can join them again after his enlistment is done <3. Yeah and I think that's what everyone keeps forgetting, even though he robbed them of their money he did bring them together and made them a group. I think that they have the potential to become a top group, maybe one day they can be as popular as big bang (i hope they do they have the talent and so do DMTN). I really hope they make it through because i think the future will be bright for them!
Post subject: Re: Unpopular opinion about GD. Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Nobody
One of these days, I am definitely finding out your main account. <3

Lol didn't i tell you in the Tinychat earlier? I told everyone in their earlier except vader because they didn't join in early enough, noone and kihaegirl know though but they are gonna keep it a secret <3
Nope. I only know J's main account. You probably told them after I left :/

I think I told them earlier when we were talking about AKP usernames and all haha :) okay well I'll let you try to figure it out then :grin:
Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha there's an option for "diary" here, so here I go.... Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Nobody Dear diary,

Earlier today, which can't have been too long ago since it's only half past five in the morning and I still ain't sleepin cause I'm a stupid hoe, nevermind, back on topic. Earlier today I checked Nobody 's profile and saw that it said male and 27 years old from the USA, last time this info was not there, and now it's gone as well. I wrote a message to nobody about that, but he/she/it didn't answer. I smell a big conspiracy, but I will keep my theories to myself for now. Maybe I was just seeing things because I never fucking sleep.

Lots of love,

Sugarshapley

P.S.: I'm an idol now, look!!! :D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/971756_428456610585119_992239118_n.jpg

My profile doesn't say that T.T and i did respond to you heres the message for proof : Lol yeah I do I liked Xander before he was kicked out and now I follow his solo activities but i still follow ukiss, I love aj and soohyun and hoons vocals are amazing. I know about the grace but the only thing I've really listened to by them is Stephanie's solo album You didn't respond to me T.T

I think you just don't like me because I haven't told you what my main account is >:(
Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha there's an option for "diary" here, so here I go.... Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:43 pm
Nobody
BreezyGumiho wrote:lmfao I think I know who @nobody is :grin:

Oh PM me who you think I am and I'll tell you if you are right C:
Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha there's an option for "diary" here, so here I go.... Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:53 pm
Nobody Dear diary,

Earlier today, which can't have been too long ago since it's only half past five in the morning and I still ain't sleepin cause I'm a stupid hoe, nevermind, back on topic. Earlier today I checked Nobody 's profile and saw that it said male and 27 years old from the USA, last time this info was not there, and now it's gone as well. I wrote a message to nobody about that, but he/she/it didn't answer. I smell a big conspiracy, but I will keep my theories to myself for now. Maybe I was just seeing things because I never fucking sleep.

Lots of love,

Sugarshapley

P.S.: I'm an idol now, look!!! :D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/971756_428456610585119_992239118_n.jpg

My profile doesn't say that T.T and i did respond to you heres the message for proof : Lol yeah I do I liked Xander before he was kicked out and now I follow his solo activities but i still follow ukiss, I love aj and soohyun and hoons vocals are amazing. I know about the grace but the only thing I've really listened to by them is Stephanie's solo album You didn't respond to me T.T

ohhhhhhhhhhh
I know what happened
LMAO
I clicked on one of the notifications from kpopselca and mistook them as you
BWAHAHAHA
Isn't life awesome when you're blonde and stupid?
This guy's gonna get a really confusing PM now, I should maybe warn him bout how it's complete bullshit LOL.
Oh god, I'm so sorry, but I'm really laughing my ass off rn.

And I didn't see your message :O
I should fucking sleep
I'll find out who you are some other day
forgive me for generally being a dumbass LOL

OMFG poor guy he's gonna be laughing his ass off when he sees it then xD
But you should probably get some sleep so you can think better and tomorrow you can try to figure out who i am <3
Night night <3
Post subject: Re: Bwahahaha there's an option for "diary" here, so here I go.... Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 7:52 pm