Back to Top!
Search found more than 3970 matches
Nobody You are so lucky, Yoonjo Unnie wants to see you instead of me T.T
Post subject: Re: What is that on top? Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 9:57 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Nobody I'm nobody i have no gender <3
Post subject: Re: When Nobody starts liking your posts Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:21 am
Nobody
Cuquri wrote:
Nobody wrote:I'm nobody i have no gender <3

To me... you're a man
You're Odysseus....

Oh... okay you can imagine me however you like <3
Post subject: Re: When Nobody starts liking your posts Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:26 am
Nobody
Giff wrote:
Nobody wrote:I'm nobody i have no gender <3

So you are a gay dude or a female. Nice to know. You used <3

As i have said before I'm whatever you want me to be, that being said just because you use the smiley faces on here does not make you a gay man or a female.
Post subject: Re: When Nobody starts liking your posts Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:39 am
Nobody
GukieLover wrote:I love @Nobody
Every time I log in there is at least 10 alerts from him/her. :smooch:

I love you too :smooch: <3
Post subject: Re: When Nobody starts liking your posts Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:47 am
Nobody You are gonna take them and you're gonna like it!
Post subject: Re: I DON'T WANT YOUR THANKS Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:55 am
Nobody No problem but it's not as impressive as @phoenixVFIRE he has 50k+ :drool:
Post subject: Re: 5974 thanks to date. Guess who's. Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:20 am
Nobody It's so funny how you guys are making a big deal out of this. You really think I'd waste my time making another account just to like posts? For what reason? I'd just do it on this account to make my "Has Thanked" higher. Also, if you're going to accuse people of thanking posts, then I must be every other thank whore on AKP. Your logic is nothing but coincidental observations. Trust me, I may be bored, but I'm not that bored.
You, Nobody, and huhlo are the only thank whores though....wait so you just confirmed you are also GLUE :O OH MY GOD.
But I'm married to huhlo though...
Post subject: Re: I have figured out who Nobody is Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:33 am
Nobody
quiane28 wrote::-? what the heck i just read?

Lol I think we are all confused
Post subject: Re: I have figured out who Nobody is Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:45 am
Nobody @somebody and I are from two different worlds we could never work out T.T
Post subject: Re: 1st Nobody... Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:28 am
Nobody @somebody I've been in love with you since you created the account and I know I'm a nobody but please try to look past that :please:

Love,
Nobody

@noone @nugu ill still always love you guys too <3
Post subject: I have something important to declare Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:42 am
Nobody
You love a lot of people. I'm starting to wonder.

But you and noone are special to me since we are alike <3 we have a bond that can never break
Are you sure? I mean Somebody shows up and you're falling all over yourself.

Yes I am you and noone are my first loves my soul mates somebody is special to me too but you two could never get replaced
Post subject: Re: I have something important to declare Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 6:05 am
Nobody somebody I've been in love with you since you created the account and I know I'm a nobody but please try to look past that :please:

Love,
Nobody

noone nugu ill still always love you guys too <3
You love a lot of people. I'm starting to wonder.

But you and noone are special to me since we are alike <3 we have a bond that can never break
Post subject: Re: I have something important to declare Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 6:00 am
Nobody Welcome to KPS, I hope you enjoy your stay here <3
Post subject: Re: Err...Hai there. Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 11:54 am
Nobody I am not phoenixVFIRE nor am i somebody or nugu noone i agree with tabloholic in the fact that music threads and threads relating to kpop are pushed aside for threads full of nonsense. While kpopselca is about discussing idols appearances and kpop it is also a place to have fun and connect with people from around the world, so i believe that the occasional silly thread should be allowed. Also, if everyone is annoyed with all the thanks than i will stop simple as that, however i will continue to use this account.
Post subject: Re: Okay, can we stop? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 11:51 am
Nobody
Bommieisspring wrote:I miss him he was my first bias ever in kpop, :( he still has a place in my heart.

I miss him too but I think he's releasing another album soon
Post subject: Re: Nobody loves Xander Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 6:50 am
Nobody That was really good his voice is really nice to listen to, also the dubstep in there worked :o :o :o it was amazing <3 is he fluent in english?
Post subject: Re: Song of The Day 6-23-13 Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:27 am
Nobody @littlejay oppar don't be mad at me :nervous:
SHOW SPOILER Isn't oppar a sexy beast
Post subject: Re: Has anyone seen Lil Jay's face? Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 3:16 pm
Nobody So I'm taking the first 3 drawing requests (E) Taking more requests <3
Post subject: Im bored Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 7:26 pm
Nobody
Melons wrote:Me and @Huhlo <3

Post subject: Re: Im bored Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 7:40 pm