Back to Top!
Search found more than 58700 matches
Unique
Nobody wrote:
If it does I will spray perfume on your bed to make you feel better C:

We should use our innocence and pureness for good and hope that it will rub off on the perverts @gukielover of this thread <3

aww thanks <3

and I totaly agree <3
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:36 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Hongbin_Swaggy Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am
atlantica nugu
literally
Post subject: Re: I'm here Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:42 am
DragonFury Great, another egomaniac who thinks they're all that. At least these threads make it easy pick out the emotionally insecure idiots among us.
Post subject: Re: I'm here Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:44 am
Kihaegirl Welcome~ Hope you like it here :nervous:
Post subject: Re: I'm here Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:44 am
heedicktator
DragonFury wrote:Great, another egomaniac who thinks they're all that. At least these threads make it easy pick out the emotionally insecure idiots among us.

Hey now, some of us actually pull off the egotistical bumpkin image quite well
Don't lump us cool tryhards in with the rest of them
Post subject: Re: I'm here Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:45 am
YukiStar9
Jump to post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:46 am
SirTomfoolery .
Jump to post Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:47 am
huhlo That'd be hot.
Post subject: Is Dr. FeelGood a Chick? Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:55 am
Jade

Post subject: jay park's baby pics Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:53 am
sunggyuluver Don't say no one. :please:

*brb thanks "likes" more people*
Post subject: Who do I know on here? Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 12:52 pm
cornbreesha You're going to hell.
Post subject: Re: is this mean? Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 2:44 pm
kurumi is it mean to deny selcas you know have already been uploaded or are pictures but not selcas? (like the ones fan photographers take)
Post subject: is this mean? Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 2:43 pm
Atothec193 http://icesweet.blog.com/files/2012/01/14.jpg

WHAT THE HELL was I thinking when I thought this would look just as good on me??? Seriously?!

A bit of stupidity on my part since I'm not Asian and this look generally suits and looks best on monolids.

Turned out something like this

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/cl_e58d39420354d200af42189ae04a11ce.jpg

*sigh*
It's ok, trial and error, trial and error.
Post subject: So I tried to do that CL signature bold eyeliner look.. Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 3:43 pm
Jac

Just had a really hot Japanese guy help me find my way to the train I needed. Then he was on it too and sat with me and we talked for an hour; him in Portuguese and me in Spanish. We understood each other.
There are many Japanese people who are half Brazilian though...

He's not half Brazilian.
He's full Japanese.
This just happened a couple hours ago in Tokyo.
:3
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 8:25 am
badtzmaru Went to another city to attend Gackt's concert and casually he stayed at same hotel, same floor I did. He gave me a hug and kiss and I was allowed to lurk during his whole schedule.

I met oppar and probably the only Final Fantasy character you could ever meet IRL.
http://i.imgur.com/dDILUUk.gif
Beat that,
Post subject: Re: What's something you're pretty sure has only happened to you? Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:27 am
ninaxbj 3. [+1,625, -151] This has to be betrayal ㅜㅜ
Knet#3 must be Tao lol but seriously...wow. Looks like K-netz have learned a new word.
I guess everything can be considered a full-on "betrayal" to them. Lmfao whooo I have to take a break from K-netz, they are so freakin idiotic that I'm just awed at this point. Please tell me how 1-2 kpop stars can bring down the image of a whole nation because I'm not seeing it.
Post subject: Re: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:47 am
Craykyungce "3. [+1,625, -151] This has to be betrayal ㅜㅜ"

I'm seeing a pattern here....
Post subject: Re: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:21 am
boa578 http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-a6rq78JdL2E/U4gqWafE7EI/AAAAAAAAueU/UhgqMjvYhao/s1600/IE001458013_STD_99_20140530143002.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Busker Busker disbands?... Jang Bum Joon forms a new band

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+2,709, -50] Always knew Busker Busker members were of a business relationship..

2. [+1,538, -33] Hul how could this happen....

3. [+1,625, -151] This has to be betrayal ㅜㅜ

4. [+1,503, -153] Ah, seriously ㅡㅡ He does all the things I hate

5. [+945, -47] ????????

6. [+498, -36] Seeing as how Hyungtae found work at a company, I don't think he ever thought of treating music as a business but just as a hobby. Jang Bum Joon was the only one who wanted music as a career and asked the rest of them to form a temporary band to audition with, it seems? And they did better than they thought and went through the whole success ordeal before finally going their own separate ways again.

7. [+397, -18] I'm sure there's a reason but I am disappointed...

8. [+304, -13] Hul, I don't think his new band can live up to his original one... He'll always be left with more to desire. The band's been with him since Superstar K ㅠㅠ

9. [+341, -59] I never liked him as a person. He purposely stuck in Kim Hyungtae in the band for Superstar K and looked down on him. There's a problem with his character.

10. [+286, -31] I don't think Jang Bum Joon is necessary betraying the members. Brad never seemed to like Korea and he never really enjoyed life as a singer in Korea either. I bet it's a mutual disbandment.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+81, -5] Busker Busker had other original members and added Brad and Kim Hyungtae specifically for Superstar K. But those two always got into scandals on top of putting Korea down... Jang Bum Joon helped them make money, they should be grateful for him. Kim Hyungtae also found a new job at a company and Brad also formed a drum band... They're the ones who left the band first.

2. [+63, -7] Hul??????????

3. [+40, -4] Honestly, any band can make it with Jang Bum Joon. He has such good composing skills with a great voice. The other members weren't outstandingly talented or anything.
Post subject: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 7:17 am
epidermis And so it begins, mwahahaha. Soon enough kpop market will be fully transformed! >:D
Post subject: Re: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:50 am