Back to Top!
Search found more than 9111 matches
Unique LOL @aussiexotic your sig :lol:
Jump to post Posted: May 13, 2014 @ 6:45 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Unique
Nobody wrote:
If it does I will spray perfume on your bed to make you feel better C:

We should use our innocence and pureness for good and hope that it will rub off on the perverts @gukielover of this thread <3

aww thanks <3

and I totaly agree <3
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 10:36 am
Unique B.A.P ATTACK ! - 정복일지 제2장 [NEWYORK]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGPGtJtjyAQ
TSENT2008
It's good to see things are finally coming back to normal <3

LOL whenever Daehyun is filming he mainly focus on Youngjae :lol: good job Daehyun, more feels for shirochii :grin:
Zelo in the plane...HAHAHA for me he looks like a bunny :lol:
I can't wait for the subs to understand those scary (?) stories that Jongup was telling...
And omg Daehyun at the end HAHAHAHAHA WTH :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: May 13, 2014 @ 6:11 am
Unique
yoonrikai wrote:On the old site, we had Thousands of Lurkers and sometimes up to 50 guests viewing a single thread
We had more guests then members.

And I was on of them... :P
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:20 am
Unique
ya but those should be included too. They should count all money that comes in from these companies not whether they sell albums or not. IFPI only counts specific things like physical albums but overall if you counted everything Kpop is probably in the top 3-5 largest music industries today. There are reports from other places that says Kpop is a billion dollar industry and I think that's a more honest report.
There's a difference between Music and Entertainment industry.
Kpop basically lives from the profits from tours, commercials, etc. because the albums don't sale enough! And that's why the Japanese music industry is big, the groups make songs according to their commercial deals. That way the get money from the CM + get their music featured that will generate more album sales.Also, there's still a huge piracy thing going on in SK (unlike Japan).

And if Kpop was really a billion dollar industry, the companies wouldn't even needed to send their groups to suck out the japanese fans' money. Now you don't see many japanese groups and artists debuting in America, do you? Why? Bc they don't need it. Also there's not a lot of artists that go on world tours, bc their japanese tours give them enough money.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 2:04 pm
Unique
where do u get this info? That's even less money than what SM makes each year. The revenue that came into SM in 2012 was $154 million. In 2014, it's probably much higher figure than that. Possibly close to $300 million. And that's only SM. If you add up JYP, Cube, YG, etc it will be over a billion.

Revenue US$61,788,496 (2009)[1]
US$86,400,963 (2010)[1]
US$99,437,600 (2011)[2]
US$154,401,103 (2012) [3]
Both me and ohailaurenn are getting the info from the IFPI repport, that just counts music sales. SM, YG, and JYP get also profits from tours, cms, acting roles, etc. and I think that doesn't count.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:49 pm
Unique
littlejay wrote:i dont think this is real because Kpop is a billion dollar industry. It should be at least 3rd place.

Not in a chance. SK is bellow Netherlands (11th) . And it's only a 187.5 million dollar industry (not to mention that it decreased -4.3%).
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:38 pm
Unique Everytime that a Kpoper says that Kpop is more popular than Jpop, I just wanna make them swallow this list :frustrated:
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 12:16 pm
Unique
littlejay wrote:what happened? who is fruits?

If you check the date from the OP, you will notice that this thread was made then Melons and Angel were chosen was mods...
Post subject: Re: I can't believe the forum got so desperate Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 12:02 pm
Unique OMG,do you like Kyary?

Hello and welcome ^.^
yes, she is one of my favorite j-pop artists :)

Hi welcome to KPS if you have any question about how the site works don't hesitate to ask :)

I love that you like kyary pamyu pamyu and 2ne1 <3 you'll fit in well here <3

Thanks, and 2ne1 is my fav. girl group :lol:
Post subject: Re: New member here Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:10 am
Unique Hello, nice to meet you all ^_^
Post subject: New member here Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 8:57 am
Unique Don't cut yourself T.T
And if your "real friends" ignores you, i think you should talk to them about how you feel and if they keep ignore you they aren't real friends.
Post subject: Re: I would like to cut myself Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:14 am
Unique
@YukiStar9
Post subject: Doesn't he remind you of someone? Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:09 am
Unique
kpopfanatic93 wrote:
Unique wrote:
@YukiStar9

Heechul????O.O" ~ he kinda looks like him....

maybe he is @yukistar9 son :frustrated:
Post subject: Re: Doesn't he remind you of someone? Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:18 am
Unique
YukiStar9 wrote:
Unique wrote:
YukiStar9 wrote:
shh don't tell
Heechul and I are still keeping it as a secret

but he is going to debut really soon so i guess is not a secret anymore

well, we're fucked
plz treat our son nicely

I will :smooch: he is older than me anyway
Btw he is chinese...
Post subject: Re: Doesn't he remind you of someone? Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:28 am
Unique Guess who is going to hell ... >:D
Jump to post Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 12:12 pm
Unique And the award for most childish person goes to ...
Post subject: Re: Johnny please Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 12:44 pm
Unique That is impressive. Just cause the forum is flopping, doesn't mean the news site is too....... just saying

No one comments on the actual articles though

Before in a matter of hours some articles reached 4000+ comments (and I don't even know the actual visits)

If you visit the main site it's just lonely as fuck

And that's not mentioning how shitty the "original features" and all those new shitty articles really are

yeah, before the new layout the most commented article usually had arround 1000-2000 comments (4000 max)
now the most commented article have 100-200 comments (300 max and it was only once lol)
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 12:52 pm
Unique I just want to know people's opinion and I think some of them deserve to be judged based on their poor decision or do you actually feel bad for them and think that they dont deserve the bad treatment from people.
Especially a lot of teens nowadays are getting pregnant and they think that being pregnant at a young age is a "good thing". But what do you guys think?

No offense but
I think that they say that as an excuse for they immature and stupid mistake.
Post subject: Re: Do you think teen pregnant girls should be looked down upon? Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 1:03 pm
Unique most of the visitors are trolls who are voting down every comment.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 1:14 pm