Back to Top!
Search found more than 8421 matches
CatLady Announcement

As we all know Lumin is the newest addition to M.pire. This news brings us joy and to some not so much joy. Lately I've been seeing the negative comments on Lumin's add to the group. Some people don't want him to be in the group and its taking a toll on Lumin (judging by his latest tweets). So I was thinking of doing a 'support' project for Lumin. I have no clue where to start or how to do it but if you have any ideas please let us know. Also I don't have a lot of time in my hands so if someone would be kind enough to lead this project for us. Please help us and Lumin. We need to show him that we love him no matter what. <3

I want to help

Do you have any ideas on what we can do? My brain is so fried right now. T.T

I'll have to think one it but maybe twittes or a message to him something like that
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:20 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
CatLady

Don't worry honey. Right now we are just worried for Lumin's state. Seems like a lot of fans are not welcoming him to the group.

Oh, well that not far. I saw one post on tumblr but didn't think of it. Some girl who was mad that he left his other group. I think that may be where a lot of it comes form maybe. Its mean if that's all it is. People are closed minded sometimes about idols

Yeah I saw the post as well, I just wish Lumin ignore these people and see the positive more than the negative.

I know, they need to get over the fact he left his other group he had to have a good reason so they should support him.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:17 am
ygluesh Announcement

As we all know Lumin is the newest addition to M.pire. This news brings us joy and to some not so much joy. Lately I've been seeing the negative comments on Lumin's add to the group. Some people don't want him to be in the group and its taking a toll on Lumin (judging by his latest tweets). So I was thinking of doing a 'support' project for Lumin. I have no clue where to start or how to do it but if you have any ideas please let us know. Also I don't have a lot of time in my hands so if someone would be kind enough to lead this project for us. Please help us and Lumin. We need to show him that we love him no matter what. <3

annyong86
Aurialle
BabyPandaHat
Bambified
CatGeneration
CatLady
Chanceykk
cyangelci
Ella
hangulover
iggyloves
kpopmuse
laury
PanicInParadise
suvizzz
ygluesh

I'll ask some friends if they can help us with realizing a video, if it will be decided to be a video project. Also, I'll post an announcement on M.pire World page and I'll contact M.pire fanclubs from fb and twitter when we'll decide what to do.
Also, I think we should write some supporting messages for him...edited on a picture or something handmade...well, up to everyone creativity and we have to include in these messages "Lumin of M.pire", also to state we're welcoming him and we are supporting him as MUSEs....to add our country too, so he'll know he is loved worldwide.
If any of you here need help with editing a pic or proofreading a message, I'm willing to help.

Well, this is what my brain could think about now...I'm nkt too creative, unfortunately..I'm looking forward to read other opinions.

Oh I'm loving your idea! Thank you and let me know what they say. :) We should also start a Twitter trend to show our support to him.
Sure^^ Hope I'll manage to get some help.
The trend is a good idea also and it can be done very soon so Lumin we'll see quickly we're supporting him.
Let decide what the trending will sound like and a suitable hour to start it. I'll spread then the word everywhere ^^
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:21 am
hangulover
cyangelci wrote:
hangulover wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
Isn't there a P.O too? xDDD

omg yes LOL
completely forgot P.O :nervous:

:P Someone should be called K.O in the future. xDDD

I want someone called HO :grin: LOL
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:58 pm
SuRoRo Hi. What group is that in your sig? And welcome, I'm pretty new here too. :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:48 pm
J-Arc

I feel stalked, lol. :P Yes that is me and I remember you. ^^

I'm just having a hard time remembering which common interest we had... I know I talked to you quite a bit when I was newer to AKP

I believe we have lots in common, we talked a lot about underrated groups.

Ah, true, true

Feel free to pop by in the MR.MR or Eric Nam thread, I head both of those up
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:53 pm
J-Arc

I believe we have lots in common, we talked a lot about underrated groups.

Ah, true, true

Feel free to pop by in the MR.MR or Eric Nam thread, I head both of those up

Doyeon is my baby! ♥ :P I will pass by. :) I handle M.pire's thread.

Oooh I've been meaning to get into them, I'll have to pop by
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:57 pm
nugu
cyangelci wrote:
nugu wrote:Hello. Welcome. Please hold while people bombard you with bias questions.

Hehehe it's not a worry, I'm used to this.

Cool Beans
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:13 pm
Calannie Watch out for the Kevin Stans... they're insidious.

/ducks brick thrown by @kurumi
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:04 pm
nugu I get a big Mblaq vibe from this group. But I like their song.
Post subject: Re: M.pire's Dream Concert Performance Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:24 pm
randomamanda

That guy breaking the fourth wall in your sig looks gorgeous c:
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:19 pm
nugu Thanks for introducing me to this group. They have potential. I like the vibe. Too bad the blonde guy quit he was cute and had a nice voice. But I like the other blonde. I'll try to learn the members soon.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:32 pm
nugu

I should thank you for taking a look at them. I will try to update as much as possible here. I actually have this thread on another site where I literally update everything there. I was bumped out Kangon (the half blond) left but anyway the boys are really loveable dorks especially Taehee and Red. xD
I have a question. The Blonde one in your sig in the middle. What is his name and is he still in the group?

You mean the guy who is looking at the camera? If you are talking about him, that is Leader Taehee and yes he is still in the group and he hair was actually grey there. ^^

I will add more pictures don't worry.
Yeah him. I like his voice. He might be my bias. Not sure yet. I want to see them on variety so I can see more personality.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:42 pm
nugu

You mean the guy who is looking at the camera? If you are talking about him, that is Leader Taehee and yes he is still in the group and he hair was actually grey there. ^^

I will add more pictures don't worry.
Yeah him. I like his voice. He might be my bias. Not sure yet. I want to see them on variety so I can see more personality.

Hehehe he is my bias, one of my ultimate kpop biases. I love him to death. He was a former member of BB.Boys along with another M.pire member. I will add some videos pertaining to variety shows/fancams and other random videos so you can see. ^^
Ok thanks. I can't wait to see more. I followed that tumblr you posted.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:46 pm
nugu

Hehehe he is my bias, one of my ultimate kpop biases. I love him to death. He was a former member of BB.Boys along with another M.pire member. I will add some videos pertaining to variety shows/fancams and other random videos so you can see. ^^
Ok thanks. I can't wait to see more. I followed that tumblr you posted.

mpireboys Tumblr is always updating new things everyday so you will be even more up to date with them. ^^ If you have Twitter, you can follow the boys and get to know their dorky selves. As of right now, they just added a new member but no further information about him.
Yeah I just followed the twitters too.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 4:52 pm
nugu

mpireboys Tumblr is always updating new things everyday so you will be even more up to date with them. ^^ If you have Twitter, you can follow the boys and get to know their dorky selves. As of right now, they just added a new member but no further information about him.
Yeah I just followed the twitters too.

Yay! ^^ As of right now, I'm calling us fans 'Vampire'. It suits their name concept. ^^
I'm probably already a vampire cause i'm a fan of vamp the thai group lol. But that's cool i'm twice a vampire.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 5:26 pm
brodeurprice

I get like that most of the time. It's like I'm suppose to know but I'm lazy.

Lool yeah i've decided to be more dedicated though so i hope it gets better

Take all the time you need. ^^ I'm trying to get myself familiarized with groups that are not so well known to the public. Ex. MR.MR, ATTACK, Jackpot, etc.

will do~ and see to do that i'd need to discover them first xD Thanks for getting me started^^
Post subject: Re: Hello, New Member Here ^^ Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 5:47 pm
PanicInParadise who's the one with red hair? <3
Jump to post Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 9:07 am
J-Arc Diggin every bit of Taehee *^^*
Post subject: Re: M.pire's Introduction Video ^^ Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 9:07 am
sparklemm 0:54 Gurrs Generation make you feel the heat~

this bits from the song i hear are actually pretty good o.O did they release an MV yet?
Post subject: Re: M.pire's Introduction Video ^^ Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 9:11 am