Search found 900 matches
kindergartenkid Oh hiiii~
wait how do you use a thread...
Helppp me~
Sungyeol biased <3
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:31 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
kindergartenkid

They'll come to aus sooner or later! :) I would love for every baby to experience seeing them live

i hope so *^^* it's been one of my dream to watch their concert
aus as australia or austria?? bcuz one of those places LOL is really close to me so~

Thank god!We're the same!I live in Melbourne,and every time they DO come to Australia,they go to Sydney *sobs* so far,CNBLUE is the only kpop group that had actually paid attention to Melbourne Luv them~Kekeke
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:36 am
kindergartenkid kindergartenkid ShiroChii
Cool, I live in Melbourne too! I wanted to go to CNBLUE's concert but I had nobody to go with. T.T
I really hope B.A.P comes here one day, that's one concert I will NOT be missing out on.
you dunno how sad I was when they said B.A.P wasn't going to Australia T^T and then there's SJ too... I was going to go to the CNBLUE concert but my mum didn't let me go because of the thunderstorm that night...the lightning struck the tree outside my room T^T
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:13 am
kindergartenkid Hey guys!I'm new here :)
Sungmin's my favourite XD cutie pie

It's so hard to use a thread.Me and technology don't go together. T^T

Hello, welcome to the suju thread! I agree that Sungmin is a cutie pie <3 Is this your first time on a thread? Don't worry soon you will get used to it.
thanks omg these buttons everywhere @.@
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:10 am
kindergartenkid
ayowaddupboredom wrote:So many BABYz from melbourne... me too! Hi~

So I'm probably going to be festering here every once in a while, I introduced myself a while ago but you probably didn't see it lol :P

annyeong~
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:38 am
kindergartenkid lol everytime i come,i see hunhan everywhere.They're the best couple in exo afterall :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:57 am
kindergartenkid kindergartenkid OT12
me too. ive just finished my study here. im originally from indonesia :embarassed: now im trying to get a job :sad:

ayowaddupboredom
hi fellow melbournian baby! :lol: maybe i have to backtrack this thread a bit. im new to this forum after all ^_^*

It's hard to get a job.T^T The ugly side of the world
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:39 am
kindergartenkid lol it's really peaceful and calm here.Infinite's thread too.They're the most friendly fandoms i think.Unlike some fandoms that argue day and night.I'm actually enjoying myself here reading everyone's posts because they're really cute and funny XD
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:09 am
kindergartenkid
sunggyuluver wrote:probably :c

too bad cause i don't dislike anyone on here. T.T

It's okay,you're a nice person.btw,Cute sunggyu hahaha XD
Post subject: Re: do you have a member that... Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:57 am
kindergartenkid
sunggyuluver wrote:
dayoungjj wrote:smart idea.... but first imma beg and then see if it works, and then imma start working.... if all else fails i think i might beg my grandparents.....
anyways i need to sleep now.... i have graduation tomorrow.... BAIII

awee well sleep good :)

goodluck!

congratulations on graduating :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:09 am
kindergartenkid Hey guys!I'm new here :)

Welcome <3 Don't worry we will help you if you need it :)
Ah Ming is soo cute and perfect ^^
http://i40.tinypic.com/3cxvc.jpg

such nice people...i'm moved <3
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:11 am
kindergartenkid kindergartenkid ShiroChii
Cool, I live in Melbourne too! I wanted to go to CNBLUE's concert but I had nobody to go with. T.T
I really hope B.A.P comes here one day, that's one concert I will NOT be missing out on.
you dunno how sad I was when they said B.A.P wasn't going to Australia T^T and then there's SJ too... I was going to go to the CNBLUE concert but my mum didn't let me go because of the thunderstorm that night...the lightning struck the tree outside my room T^T

wow cool we all live in melb <3 there are actually a lot of kpop fans in aus. idk why those agents didnt even consider us >:(
ah... too bad you guys didnt go :sad: i went with my sis... yeah it was raining hard and some people didnt bring any umbrella. even after finishing the concert, it was still raining :frustrated: we and some other boices were waiting in the rain for the boys to come out from the venue :embarassed:

yeah i wish bap and my other bias group infinite will come to australia too T.T

Omg yes infinite!They said they were going to have a world tour but they already said they aren't coming grrr.... I'm originally from Hong Kong(just studying in melb),and i heard they're going there.Damn!Their concert is 2 days before I arrive HK! T^T
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:27 am
kindergartenkid

hiii

alskd

Are you new to this thread?? :o I don't recognize your name..if not sorry...loool

I don't remember what I dreamed last night, but I think it had to do with someone on here. *^^* *i'm so weird*

haha im new to this forum to be exact :grin:
im from australia and my bias is gyujiji >:D idk he drives me crazy recently x_x i see a lot of fellow chinggyu here :smooch:

well me too. i normally dont remember my dreams. but at that time as soon as i see his face on my phone screen i remember he was in my dream :-? this sounds weird and i feel like a sasaeng :frustrated:
Hello :nervous: , nice to meet you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/771e7e4fe4af69339510f29782575042/tumblr_mnqotyZd0T1qg6r28o1_250.gif

Hi five!Another inspirit from Austarlia!Awesome!Banzai! :smooch:
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
kindergartenkid
superELFjewel wrote:
kindergartenkid wrote:Hey guys!I'm new here :)

Not sure if i've said Hi, so hello Welcome
and yes minnie is a cutie pie <3

Nice to meet ya! :grin:
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 3:56 am
kindergartenkid Hey guys~New BANA here~Well not new,just new to the site...Deullie biased~yay! <3
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 11:51 pm
kindergartenkid Henry has definitely come a long way since his debut with Super Junior-M. His solo debut release has now topped music charts in Taiwan.

His solo debut album, 'Trap', shot up to the #1 spot on one of Taiwan's major music charts, 'KKBOX'. Henry's already grabbed the #1 spot with 'Trap', which was released on the 7th, on the Korean album Top 100 chart for the third week of June (June 9-15), defying odds as a rookie solo artist.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/henrys-shoots-up-to-1-on-taiwanese-music-chart-kkbox

Zhou Mi at his fan signing event! The crowd is huge!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017480_563198507056321_1464683519_n.jpg

oh I know!My friend went there!I'm so jealous T.T
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 11:23 pm
kindergartenkid
dayoungjj wrote:
sunggyuluver wrote:woah woah

I thought he was a supporting character...

That girl looks way too old for him. LOL

well he's an important supporting character :nervous:
and that girl is only three years older than him but ew no get away from jinyoung :serious:

hahahaha Jin looks so young T.T now i feel old.
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:26 am
kindergartenkid Hey guys~New BANA here~Well not new,just new to the site...Deullie biased~yay! <3

hiii

Welcome to the site/thread <3 Didn't you post in Infinite's thread the other day? I was too lazy to backtrack. :nervous:

I'm cat. :)

ugh

badeul biased~ :#

yeah i was on infinite thread the other day.Nice meeting you here.I see you everywhere lololol i mean it in a good way though...
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:27 am
kindergartenkid Welcome kindergartenkid and dongsaeng to BANA Land

i'm fanboy Iggy. :3 My bias is Channie but i love all of them :3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lom3xcsO781qau345o1_500.gif

LASTLY, I JUST GOT A MESSAGE FROM CDJAPAN

I WOKE UP TO GOOD NEWS!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4abf941e0ac097649bf4dc722852739e/tumblr_mnu1tdao0R1r70pvuo1_250.gif

B1A4 IS RELEASING A JAPANESE SINGLE ON AUGUST LAKSJDLKAJSDLKJASLKDJAKLSJDL:KAS!!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4a0d12701f1b2e7327fe7f5e72989843/tumblr_merp5zwMlg1ql20luo1_500.gif

It's called "Igy Musan Iriya - Nande? Doshite?" I don't know the translation...is it a Japanese release for What's Going On?????

There's 3 Verions...one comes with a member masking tape...and another with a random photocard.

It's too early to pre-order...there's no cover yet! BUT I'M SOOOOO EXCITEDDDD!!!

i didn't check tumblr yet...so i don't know any other details but yeahhh!!!

Why do their Japanese stuff always have like 3 versions??? How do people decide on which one to get? :-? :-? :-?

Get it Jinyoung. GET IT

http://25.media.tumblr.com/31b427e40966300baa1abf07c61d8d6c/tumblr_mop0ot77MN1qkozk5o2_500.jpg

T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T

That's how the Japanese do it. There's a regular version with just the CD and the photocard. Then there are two versions with a DVD. there's no description yet...but i'm feeling one will have the new MV with the BTS and the other will have something else maybe a mini showcase or something.

Japanese fans are rich :nervous:

I usually like the CD/DVD versions better...since it's hard to find PVs on youtube T.T

Omo I'm so excited XD
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:29 am
kindergartenkid
yeah i was on infinite thread the other day.Nice meeting you here.I see you everywhere lololol i mean it in a good way though...

ahh
no wonder your name looked familar :x

LOL

It's okay~

I only post in like 3 artists threads, but i'll still post in the main forum. :embarassed:

Welcome to this thread :)

i'm cat~

I recognize you because of your funny avatar :lol: so cute gyu
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 12:33 am