Back to Top!
Search found more than 1402 matches
ennexD

aw you are so lucky :D
not really sure... i live in aus and aus is never in 'world tour'. well cnblue and jay park did came last time :nervous:

They'll come to aus sooner or later! :) I would love for every baby to experience seeing them live

i hope so *^^* it's been one of my dream to watch their concert
aus as australia or austria?? bcuz one of those places LOL is really close to me so~
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:06 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
sunggyuluver
kindergartenkid wrote:Oh hiiii~
wait how do you use a thread...
Helppp me~
Sungyeol biased <3

OMASD

More new inpsirits! My night keeps getting better and better :)

You'll figure it out eventually.. <3

welcome to the site lol

Sunggyu biased~
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 1:32 am
lillian23910 Full MV!!!

Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 4:59 am
lillian23910
kindergartenkid wrote:Hey guys!I'm new here :)
Sungmin's my favourite XD cutie pie

It's so hard to use a thread.Me and technology don't go together. T^T

Hello, welcome to the suju thread! I agree that Sungmin is a cutie pie <3 Is this your first time on a thread? Don't worry soon you will get used to it.
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:08 am
OT12 @kindergartenkid @ShiroChii
Cool, I live in Melbourne too! I wanted to go to CNBLUE's concert but I had nobody to go with. T.T
I really hope B.A.P comes here one day, that's one concert I will NOT be missing out on.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:10 am
OT12 kindergartenkid ShiroChii
Cool, I live in Melbourne too! I wanted to go to CNBLUE's concert but I had nobody to go with. T.T
I really hope B.A.P comes here one day, that's one concert I will NOT be missing out on.
you dunno how sad I was when they said B.A.P wasn't going to Australia T^T and then there's SJ too... I was going to go to the CNBLUE concert but my mum didn't let me go because of the thunderstorm that night...the lightning struck the tree outside my room T^T
Aww, that's not good. :<
You never know, B.A.P might (hopefully) come here one day on another world tour!
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:19 am
ShiroChii @kindergartenkid @OT12
me too. ive just finished my study here. im originally from indonesia :embarassed: now im trying to get a job :sad:

@ayowaddupboredom
hi fellow melbournian baby! :lol: maybe i have to backtrack this thread a bit. im new to this forum after all ^_^*
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:32 am
ayowaddupboredom So many BABYz from melbourne... me too! Hi~

So I'm probably going to be festering here every once in a while, I introduced myself a while ago but you probably didn't see it lol :P
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:27 am
alex lol it's really peaceful and calm here.Infinite's thread too.They're the most friendly fandoms i think.Unlike some fandoms that argue day and night.I'm actually enjoying myself here reading everyone's posts because they're really cute and funny XD
yea it's really nice here ^^ i really like reading previous posts unlike in other threads where i only read only the comments on the last page XD it's really nice and friendly here :D
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:55 am
Lollipoop
kissingkeke wrote: I knew I would miss this performance. I was so tired last night. i passed the hell out. LOL. But I'm sure the boys did good. I know 'Show Champion' also has a segment so I'm wondering if and when that will be uploaded.

I'm sure it will be posted soon.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:58 am
Han
kindergartenkid wrote:Hey guys!I'm new here :)
Sungmin's my favourite XD cutie pie

It's so hard to use a thread.Me and technology don't go together. T^T

Welcome <3 Don't worry we will help you if you need it :)
Ah Ming is soo cute and perfect ^^
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:07 am
BuYong @kindergartenkid let melove u <3
@OT12 soo adorable <3 <3
Jump to post Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:08 am
OT12 BuYong
Here's some Lulu for you! <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ad2b42e3429a121956f0fdf69177d4cc/tumblr_mog0j3gNYi1qj2et3o3_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/8fd16c7e509d58bde79ef35071ce72c0/tumblr_mog0j3gNYi1qj2et3o4_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/bbc6cf68fc55eef5afcc1c387b244201/tumblr_mog0j3gNYi1qj2et3o1_r1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/647070a2e01fbd19000a3725dcc4f0f3/tumblr_mog0j3gNYi1qj2et3o2_250.gif

Bonus HunHan because I'm in a HunHan mood right now . :lol:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/446b190b31d5fdbaa8ec5e2b7d0036fb/tumblr_mn2vzag7kj1rxg7ydo1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/9a492d186e8d04bc26bf60d2de8d2338/tumblr_mn2vzag7kj1rxg7ydo3_500.png
Jump to post Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:02 am
sunggyuluver
dayoungjj wrote:smart idea.... but first imma beg and then see if it works, and then imma start working.... if all else fails i think i might beg my grandparents.....
anyways i need to sleep now.... i have graduation tomorrow.... BAIII

awee well sleep good :)

goodluck!
Post subject: Re: Official B1A4 (비원에이포) Thread Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:28 pm
Lili-Eve Ryeowook & Luna duet, Start of Something New, High School Musical.

perfect ! ♥ their voices really blend well ^^
RyeoNa fighting !!!!
Post subject: Re: Official Super Junior ( 슈퍼주니어 ) Thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 2:13 am
J-Arc I'd be so much more sexually attracted to him if I didn't know he was 12 cm shorter than me
Post subject: Re: JONGHYUN Posted: Jun 17, 2013 @ 4:03 pm
Truekma
OT12 wrote:@Truekma
I'm good thanks, how are you today?

goood - I woke up really late for once...found out "confidentially" I have got the grade I needed after weeeeeeeks of hell after my teacher screwed me over, aaaaand I have junk food! <3
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 3:45 am
lilli000
kindergartenkid wrote:Oh hiiii~
wait how do you use a thread...
Helppp me~
Sungyeol biased <3

Hello, nice to meet you :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 19, 2013 @ 4:48 am
ShiroChii @lilli000
hi lilli! nice to meet you too <3 thanks for the gif :smooch: