Back to Top!
Search found more than 2684 matches
damianb qurl you hella late

also they refunded the money like a month ago and stopped

Oh so they were collecting donations and they they stopped cause they realized it would tarnish their image and reputation.

Lets assume that NH Media doesn't have any financial problems, then why did they merge with an agency for actors that no one has even heard about ?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:57 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
damianb I came back from vacation, logged onto my AKP account and that place looked like a ghost town. It was so quiet there.
So what the hell happened ? I heard that shit went down between that egotistical, narcissistic asshole and the owner of Netizenbuzz.

I also found this on tumblr
http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/allkpopistrash/library/The%20truth%20of%20Allkpop?sort=6&page=1

So AKP was like a mix of Perez Hilton , TMZ and Prophet Blog.
Post subject: So what the heck exactly happened with Johnny and AKP ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:25 am
damianb is this legit?
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358/allkpopistrash/The%20truth%20of%20Allkpop/johnnydorama-1.jpg

edit:
seriously wtf
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i358/allkpopistrash/The%20truth%20of%20Allkpop/girljkak-2.jpg

It is legit. I read all of those posts and some of them were just ridiculous.

Even the person who runs Anti-Kpop Fangirl called that moron out. It looks like everyone is done with him. I spoke with Nova_Remix on AKP and she said that everyone migrated to this forum. So it looks like this place and 1 Hallyu are where most of the old AKP members are at now.
Post subject: Re: So what the heck exactly happened with Johnny and AKP ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:41 am
damianb I heard about it last year.
Some people think that it's racist cuz it's blackface.
I think that the people who get offended are American tourists that travel to Holland.
Post subject: Re: Am I the only one sick of the "Zwarte Piet = racist" thing? Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:34 am
damianb So the gifs that were all over my tumblr dashboard were from this MV.
Post subject: Re: NEW SHINEE MV Preview for Drama "the Queen's Classroom" Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
damianb
Monica wrote:more manchild tweets
saving these forever

and look at these cocksuckers favoriting them all

His ego is bigger than himself.
He also has his head stuck up his own ass way too far.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 1:03 pm
damianb
rananicolee wrote:
damianb wrote:I miss my old friends from AKP.
Does anyone know if I'm A Shawol 4 Onew is still active ? Oh and what about Ipdakchyuh ?
AKP is now filled with people that kiss Johnny's ass.

They're both here.
I see the first a lot!

Good to know.
She's probably in BAP and SHINEE threads.
Post subject: Re: My AKPF thread got removed O.O Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 4:06 pm
damianb If you're a delusional YG stan then click the red cross on the top right corner and leave this page immediately !

I think that YG has completely lost his fucking mind.
There's something going on in that company that just seems weird.
1st of all , all of the recent releases ( minus Lee Hi's ) were completely horrible. PSY's "Gentleman", G-Dragon's "Michi Go" , CL's "The Ratchet Baddest Female". Well the reason why CL's debut sucked is because GD and Taeyang helped her and she wrote those atrocious lyrics herself. Sweetheart just because you're gonna be saying that you're a bad ass for 3 minute doesn't mean that you're actually a bad ass , besides what the hell is this ? Bad Girls Club ? Good God get a grip girl!
There's something going on with the people who are in charge of producing all of the songs for YG idols and they need to get their shit together, because slowly they're turning into SMENT and Brave Bros, meaning that they're recycling old material over and over again.

There are other problems that I see. Next up is the fact that he's making completely irrational decisions lately. Talent might not be the top priority for your dear Papa YG and here's why. Years ago he kicked off BEAST's Hyunseung, last year he got rid of SuPearls and now Kim Euna is gone.
I cannot understand why the hell would he keep SuPearls for almost a year and a half, spend money on their training and then just kick them out like some pieces of trash ? I mean where's the logic in that ?
As for Euna. Good job Papa YG for kicking a talented member and keeping that bitch Jennie Kim who's already being hated by Koreans. Great job. Give yourself a pat on the back because you deserve it. :lol:

And as if that wasn't bad enough, now this moron revealed that there's gonna be some sort of a fucked up elimination reality TV show that the members of the upcoming male group are gonna be a part of.

I just.........
http://i.imgur.com/BBrpxeJ.gif

Anyways that's my 2 cents. So catch that dirt.
Post subject: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:37 pm
damianb http://25.media.tumblr.com/e61d9d787eb0ce0bad981089b7eed7f3/tumblr_mog7biHDN11qzh5sno3_250.gif
Wow.

I agree with you though.
I think all of YG's plans for his new groups are gonna backfire majorly. He should just focus on the ones he has.

He bit off more than he can chew.
He has a gold mine signed to his label. Screw the other groups and idols that he's training and focus on Akdong Musicians. They're loved by Koreans.
Post subject: Re: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:45 pm
damianb
rananicolee wrote:I've honestly missed your threads.
And I agree with you.

I've been gone only for like 3 weeks,since I went overseas, but it looks like I missed out on a lot.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:50 pm
damianb LOL even though i like some of those songs,
i agree he's a bit of a mess right now,
i didnt get why he disbanded supearls and then almost instantly announced he was going to debut another girl group....
and now the two new boygroups hes going to debut deathmatch style
he also needs to hire a secretary or some shit to help with his schedule
Most likely because he scored big with Lee Hi.

Let the hunger games begin.
Post subject: Re: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:52 pm
damianb
JwalkerHottest wrote:lord , wtf happend when i was gone ?

Johnny Noh is turning into the male Asian version of Amanda Bynes.
Post subject: Re: So what the heck exactly happened with Johnny and AKP ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:18 pm
damianb I'm not eating anything. I'm drinking some San Pellegrino water and listening to MDNA's "Gang Bang"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVDeD_Wxdmw
damianb If I saw them on the street in a cage that tiny I would've taken all of them home with me. I love rabbits. They make great pets.
Some people have no idea how to treat animals.
Post subject: Re: This Makes Me So Angry Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
damianb

4) He should stop trying to debut both the new new girl and boy group, no offence but I really don't want them right now. I want a BB comeback full album ( plus all members with solo albums) + Same with 2NE1. I don't want them to be replaced right now......*especially 2ne1* and maybe in 10- 15 years when I give up on kpop and not paying attention to the new groups they can debut.

Bom and Dara aren't getting any younger. They both are close to the age of 30s.
As Bom gets older her voice is getting worse and worse. Over the last few years she has ruined her voice. She was good and stable during the early debut days, but nowadays she's a mess. Minzy became a better singer than Bom is.
Post subject: Re: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:51 pm
damianb
i think they have a thread in onehallyu or something.
I don't go there now.
they have a website i think aswell
http://kpopvocalanalysis.wordpress.com/
but its better not to read too much into it, as i think most of the things they notice takes a trained ear to hear and they are quite strict with their vocal analysis.
Josias probably has his vocal analysis for the main and lead singers of girl groups and female soloists on 1Hallyu.
Post subject: Re: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:55 pm
damianb I FRIGGIN LOVE HYUNA!

I swear to god.. in that Wild Dance Practice.. HER HAIR! DAMN! WORK IT GIRL!

http://i.picasion.com/resize70/703d7a85f8a374aba1956856ca7e9e0f.gif

She's my favorite as well.
Btw have you guys seen the video of Kyungri, Erin and Sungah dancing to Beyonce's "Dance For You "?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:49 am
damianb I agree he's lost his mind I think the only thing saving him right now is lee hi, I just hope 2ne1s comeback will be semi decent
He's probably still making $$$ off of PSY one hit wonder international success.

2ne1 is suppose to be releasing something from July till October. Question is are any of the songs gonna be actually good ?
Out of all the music genres possible, why the hell does reggae must be one of them ?
Post subject: Re: Kpop fans what's your opinion on YG Ent lately ? Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 8:00 pm
damianb YG has the exact same problem as SM and JYP at the moment.

They need a new in-house producer.

Teddy is good. GD is good. But they're only two people, when they get on a sound they like, they're going to stick to it because they can do it well. Maybe give Lydia some more focus? The work she did on Lee Hi's album was great, Lee Hi just needs to learn to breathe more life into her singing, which she will in time, but for now...

SM buys most songs from Europeans and Americans. I have no idea what the hell they were thinking buying Wolf thought.
Why would anyone wanna buy that song anyways.

Forget everything else, everytime YG talks I wanna slap him. He sounds so arrogant and full of it. Things have been going downhill, and I used to even like him before. I have nothing against him, but he media plays way too much and how his company is different from the others when he is actually the same as everyone else.

I just can't stand him anymore.

YG is is so full of shit that the toilet is jealous. He keeps on making stories and some naive and gullible YG stans are buying them.
YG is different from others, but not in a good way. YG's idols keep on copying off of American rap and r&b artists way too often. Also I don't know if you guys have noticed it, but YG seems to be stuck with only 3 music genres that they play around with . Those genres being rap, pop and electronic dance music. While other companies expand and release songs in different genres.
Lee Hi brought something new and fresh to YG.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:56 pm
damianb

I'll just copy what I wrote about the issue of them voguing on my tumblr.

Post subject: So was Shinhwa's 'This Love' gay to you ? Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 6:11 pm