Back to Top!
Search found 856 matches
Mikhayy2 This will all change when they meet me.
Post subject: Re: Sometimes I regret being interested in Korea Posted: Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
justica What the fuck... 4 of my top 10 fav girls are in this?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Crazy... ugh but im going to have to go with My baby Ji Hyun... she stole my heart in my sassy girl and wind struck and she's had possession of it ever since.... even at 31.. she is still flawless and beautiful as ever!!! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7xLH_VDhG8
AnamanaInspirit I'm talking about the users.
So I've never really looked at a netizenbuzz article (I really haven't looked at many in general) during a scandal like Sunggyu's, and I must say, I'm pretty disappointed by the fact that they reacted worse than the allkpop users.
I think they forgot that the translated bits are not all factual...they are just people commenting.
People act like the word of a k-netizen is the word of God in there! There's such herd thinking in there, and it feels like no one in there likes to do their own research and just takes things at plain site.
That site is filled with complete hypocrites spoon fed by the media.

Oh netizenbuzz, you're so stupid it hurts.
Post subject: Netizenbuzz Is Worse Than Allkpop (How Is That Even Possible) Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 12:11 am
i like how they actually know some groups from kpop and i bet they secretly listen to it Jump to forumJump to topic
quiane28 99% of kpop female group except 2NE1 <3 ,

95% of kpop male group excepts Big bang, BAP, Block-B, TVXQ, & JYJ
Post subject: Re: Groups you dont care about? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 7:06 pm
EndlessLove does he even realize he lost like 90% of his community overnight due to that new update??
Post subject: Re: What do you think johnnys thoughts are? Posted: May 26, 2013 @ 6:57 am
nugu Stay away from urban dictionary
Post subject: Re: shineefags and shit generation Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:04 am
minkwon2 So my mom was asking me about kpop and why I liked it. I basically just said that the music is really good and its fun to follow and learn about it because the industry is so different from ours.

And she fucking replies with "You know, when men can't get an american girl, they go for an asian girl. Is that the case here?"

1) I don't fucking base relationships based on race. I like who I like.
2) That theory is not true... at all.
3) I'm following music.....? Kpop =/= eHarmony
4) Why the hell would you even say something as awful as that?

And when I confronted her about it, she said "I was raised in a different time"

Your age is not a fucking excuse for treating people like shit because of race. It was a different time. Meaning its in the past. Get out of your closed minded ways.

And I'm especially pissed because she didn't even say a stereotype... she flat out said that american girls are better than asian girls.

The worst part is that she thought I'd laugh about it/agree with her. Ha, no.

It's 2013 people. I thought we were done with this shit.
Post subject: I am so fucking done with racism. Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 7:23 pm
rhythmdivine Eeek, I'm glad my mom isn't like that. She says she doesn't care if I marry an Asian guy as long as he's christian and treats me right. :lol:
Post subject: Re: I am so fucking done with racism. Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 7:26 pm
yoonrikai I bet Kevin would look like this
SHOW SPOILER
Post subject: Re: Do you ever wonder what you would look like as a different race? Posted: Jun 13, 2013 @ 8:42 pm
Penggwinsae Psy said he totally understood why he got boo'ed. Of course, he stays a GENTLEMAN and says "Thank you" to keep his manners set straight XD
*this is funny since Gentleman is #9 on Italy's music charts...*
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 2:11 pm
YukiStar9 this song is just bad.
Jump to post Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 6:26 am
Melons I made a lot of spiders my pets until the birds ate them. I also froze them in water and defrost them later, they were still alive and moving. I wasn't a normal child
Post subject: Re: i just laughed so hard seeing this Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:41 am
rika Idk but it got relevant when akp died..
Post subject: Re: What's the story with this place?? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 2:06 am
huhlo GD says: "I'm too cool for glue"

http://i.imgur.com/eCD30GC.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sGSTTeD.png

LOL I expected that. Try this, he's too cool for glue I promise you. XD It's going to be sticking out of his pants :grin:

http://d1i45kki000yqu.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/g-dragon.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xZO6Yoi.png
Post subject: Re: Post a picture of your bias, and I'll photoshop glue in it Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:30 am
quiane28 seriously :serious: when it comes to CL, Shinee, Exo, BAp, etc comeback there are many post about them...but Xiah Junsu? it's rare T.T

EDIT: other kpop groups comeback so full in topics area
Post subject: It's Xiah Junsu's comeback, why is no one talking about him, here? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:41 am
kurumi Hi welcome i dont believe we have met, i am kevin's wife. please enjoy your stay.
Jump to post Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 2:46 pm
PhoenixVFIRE
littlejay wrote:I hope it's not a 1 year thing though.

I agree, that would suck if it was.
funnyguy69 wrote:didn't johnny say kcon last year was a mess though

I don't think Johnny has the right to talk to other people about "messes".
Post subject: Re: Mcountdown is being hosted at kcon this year! Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:05 pm
SwirleyWehrle https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Mz2ifsF8gM 10:07 O:

I'm surprised they remember that.... it was last October
anuyh
Next person post a picture of your bias where he/she looks really sad.
Post subject: Re: Post a picture of your bias with... Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 3:22 am