Back to Top!
Search found more than 2925 matches
SojuPang Wanna' know what a "real woman" is?

One with a vagina. Case closed.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:48 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Wanna' know what a "real woman" is?

One with a vagina. Case closed.
thank youuuu it bugs me so bad when people say shit about people being too skinny when it isnt acceptable for people to say shit about people being too fat.
like people say everyone is beautiful and then make fun of skinny people.... wut.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 3:50 pm
minkwon2 Considering SNSD is the most popular kpop group and probably only 5% of the US even knows their name, no, kpop is not relevant here. lol
Post subject: Re: Knetizens gotta be kidding me Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:30 pm
minkwon2 Bom's very overrated when it comes to singing. I've seen so many blackjacks call her one of the best singers in kpop, but that just isn't true. I'm not an expert at all when it comes to vocals, but she can't even connect notes and she has almost no breath support at all, and strains soo much. I doubt her technique with pitch is very good either.

I think Kyung is underrated when it comes to rapping. When people think about rapping in Block B, most just think about Zico and thats all. But Kyung has plenty of experience in composing, writing lyrics, and freestyle rapping, just as Zico does. And when he raps, he has extremely fluid flow.
Post subject: Re: Underrated/Overrated idols in terms of talent Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 1:31 pm
huhlo lol I don't even shop
Jump to post Posted: Jun 07, 2013 @ 2:15 am
tabloholic You are the definition of first world problems, omfg.
Post subject: Re: Im still sad and now im upset Posted: Jun 14, 2013 @ 4:24 pm
skyturtle I don't get offended very easily. You insult oppar, I couldn't give a fuck. You call my country shit, still none given. You insult me? Don't even fucking care. You know what I take great offense to? People fucking treating rape like it's a joke, throwing that awful word around like it means nothing, something that we can make fun of. Guess what? Rape shouldn't be taken lightly. Whenever I see people going 'She's so hot, I'd rape her', or 'Oh wow, he's so sexy, I want him to rape me!' I literally feel like slapping the shit out of them. Because they are fucking idiots. You want to rape someone? You want to give them permanent emotional trama they will carry for the rest of their lives? You want to make them feel insecure about themselves forever? You want to be responsible for that? No, you don't. Sit the fuck down.

And you people who think it's funny to use rape as a casual word to be thrown around, you are doing a massive disrespect to rape victims and anyone affected by it. Seriously, I don't care if you are trying to be funny, or 'trolling'. You're not, you're just being a fucking prick. Don't do it.
Give the victims the respect they deserve.
gyoshido
Post subject: I'm upset and angry right now Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 2:16 am
Krazymonkey I also get the feeling that the fame is getting to their heads but I hope the Netizens backlash will keep them in check. It sucks because I'm pretty sure that not all of them are like that but they're all getting the bad rep for the outspoken ones. I like the boys but I'm not crazy about them or any other idols for that matter. I'll still support their music even with or without scandals.
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
Squidward I won't join the Krusty Krab fandom because the fans are completely delusional when it comes to the quality of their burgers and the boss of the place is a total dick that only cares about money. I know how you feel.
Post subject: Re: Is it bad to avoid joining a fandom.... Posted: Jun 05, 2013 @ 8:43 pm
aclassyteaparty There's been so many articles 'bout them acting cocky. Although, there's been Inspirit shields which don't sound delulu, I feel as if fame's gotten to their heads. I'll support their music but I don't think I can actually support the group.

I feel like an idiot for saying this because
1. I don't know them personally so who am I to say they are cocky
2. Sunggyu apologized for what he said.
3. The Inspirit shields for their rudeness and cockiness actually make sense and don't sound delulu. It just seems like INFINITE didn't mean any harm.

Articles
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/sunggyu-on-chopping-block-for-his.html
netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/sunggyu-apologizes-for-yomul-statement.html
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/pann-infinite-have-lost-their-rookie.html

Oh my god, http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/pann-infinite-have-lost-their-rookie.html
That article is exaggerated as FUCK. Seriously!

I watched that High Society episode, and they weren't saying those comments because Minah was in third place, but because the mc who chose her was in third place. There was a prize involved for whoever had the person with the most votes and a punishment for the person who had the least vote. They were simply upset because mc Soogeun was ahead of them in the game. They didn't say one bad thing about Minah at all.

God, I hate stuff like that. They're just trying to make infinite out to be bad guys. I really think netizens do shit like this to make people dislike groups that they personally dislike. And then they like to claim that their fans are just protecting them and being delusional, when we're really just pointing out things that any person with common sense would see if they watched this.

Don't loose love for infinite just because netizens don't know what the hell they're talking about. Most of the people that commented probably haven't even seen that show or that episode, so they have no right to judge them based on some over opinionated article.

And the Sunggyu thing wasn't even that offensive. The people who are upset? Mostly netizens who most definitely aren't ove 30.
Post subject: Re: losing my love for INFINITE Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 6:45 pm
YukiStar9 gurl you love a group for their fucking MUSIC
their personality is just a bonus... plus they're fine they just made a few mistakes, they're human
Jump to post Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 6:47 pm
Krazymonkey I'm not an Elf but I fucking love that mofo, always telling it like it is.
Post subject: Re: Heechul Dissed SM on Sundong Cafe Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 6:56 pm
boa578 Jumping BoA's, we have nothing to be butthurt about. It's almost sad.
Jump to post Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 5:14 pm
mentalxfiction First of all, can I ask you a question, do you think I'm a nice person? Even a teeny bit?

Anyways, so I'm not extremely social. I don't like to talk much and because of past experiences of wearing my heart on my sleeve, I only talk openly to close friends, but I always add into conversation and joke around with my other friends too. Oh and note: my humor is completely sarcastic (which a lot of people don't catch).

So, apparently a couple of my friends told my other 'nicer' friend, A, that my other friend, B, and I think of ourselves as better than everyone else. We aren't exactly talkative and we both have a history of trauma so we're not as happy-go-lucky as A. And they kept going on and on like we act like bitches and so high and mighty bla.

And better yet, a bunch of other kids who Idek who the fuck they are go around saying this too, we think we're so above everyone else.

I don't have words for how fucking mad I am. I just want to go into my exam hall tomorrow and announce that if anyone has a problem with me they can say it to my fucking face. So you go around calling me a shit person but at least I had the decency not to talk behind your back then be nice to your face like a duplicitous bitch.

This is why I don't like to get close to people or talk to them. Just because I don't want to tell you about my past doesn't mean I have anything against you. Stop assuming shit and grow the fuck up this isn't high school.
Post subject: These bitches omg... Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 1:13 pm
rodkrann

OH FUCK

THIS BETTER BE GOOD

YG PLEASE T.T

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING OMG
Post subject: 2NE1 released teaser image for "Falling In Love" Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 10:42 am
YukiStar9
sunggyuluver wrote:um..i think he's thinking about someone while singing. *^^*

He was thinking about Woohyun's D, gurl
Post subject: Re: WTF Sunggyu Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 4:50 pm
SugarShapley I don't find them particularly attractive either. Like, imo you can't deny that they're good-looking but they're just not my type in that sense you know.
Post subject: Re: I don't find SHINee hot/cute/handsome/whatever Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:27 am
shawolsoneforeverxx aww it's ok^^ as the saying goes 'beauty is on the eye of the beholder' :)
anyway I didn't really find SHINee that attractive when I first discovered them but as time went by I found them to be very handsome^^ i guess they're more like the good looking next-door-type sort of guys^^ however they are extremely talented and to me that's more important when I'm listening to music and their personality are a bonus<3
Post subject: Re: I don't find SHINee hot/cute/handsome/whatever Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 3:30 am
J-Arc I guess they really

Fell in love

SHOW SPOILER
Post subject: Re: Chinese Couple Having Sex By Window Fall to Their Deaths Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:45 pm
CupcakesForever Personally, I find love to be a completely unnecessary restraint on a person's goals that society puts on every person. But maybe that's because I wanna be rich and get married to my money.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:55 am