Back to Top!
Search found more than 2423 matches
thisname1 Mine is Jessica, too! <3 She seems like someone who'd be awesome to hangout with. All of the girls are.
We could go to IHOP together.

I still fangirl over other members, too, though. :lol:
Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite Girl's Generation (SNSD) member? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:49 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
rodkrann Check the gif at my sig if you wanna know ^__^
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:51 am
YukiStar9 Sunny <3
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:54 am
Monica more manchild tweets
saving these forever

and look at these cocksuckers favoriting them all
Jump to post Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:43 am
Atothec193 inb4 obligatory 'whats akp' comment

But to answer your question. I only stayed in the Artist Threads over there and they were fine.

On the main forums, it wasn't so much as mean as it was dead and nothing was happening. Didn't get any negative vibes from it though. Haven't been back in awhile, so maybe it's different now.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:15 am
PhoenixVFIRE Well, before the forum change in May, it was awesome IMO, but I just can't stand the new layout at all. Also, since like @eriochrome said, most of us are from AKP so chances are whatever you experience here will be similar to what things were like over at AKP IMO.
Post subject: Re: Thoughts about people on AKP? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:18 am
skyturtle Old AKP was the shit
I miss it so much

New AKP is shit
I hate it so much
Jump to post Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:19 am
DragonFury Have you ever been on AKP? If you have what is your opinion on people there? I've been there for a few days but the people there were really mean and sometimes went overboard with minor things. Long story short I didn't like it there. What about you?
I was one of the many who switched to KPS when they AKP board changed to its current sucky format. The only person I actively remember from that forum is wotad. A thoroughly brain dead poster who can be outsmarted by a tomato plant.
Post subject: Re: Thoughts about people on AKP? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:19 am
meems As someone already said most of the members here have been akpers too (I'm too and I still use it ). So you should feel the same in both the forums really :/
I've noticed that the new members there are super nice ,so tbh I don't know what you're talking about . I haven't seen anything bad lately .

Overall ppl there are nice,no forum lacks of trolls sometimes,but tbh I think there are way more here than there (and they are likable ,forums need them). Sorry for w/e experience you had there tho ^_^
Post subject: Re: Thoughts about people on AKP? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:22 am
chaedy10
I've seen a lot of trolls there, the one who I remember specifically is someone with Suzy getting f*cked from behind gif as his/her DP. And also one who is called mofo-something idk. Some of them can be really weird. But yeah, every forum has trolls I guess...

yeah, them.
Everyone sorta just ignores them. LOL.
Post subject: Re: Thoughts about people on AKP? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 4:37 am
PhoenixVFIRE I'm like the only person who never used Dramacrazy??

I have a subscription to Dramafever and I haven't used Viki in a while, but it always worked perfectly fine for me.
Post subject: Re: Oh shit, dramacrazy is shutting down Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:26 pm
SirTomfoolery AKP is just a post apocalyptic wasteland of people too proud/bitter to move to here.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 5:07 am
meems

You haven't? He mainly posts a lot in topics that are related to female idols, usually perverted stuff but sometimes his comments can be pretty good but for the most part he is there to troll people and make everyone feel uncomfortable with his DP I guess.

I honestly haven't.
I'll try to see his profile (if you remember his name pls give it to me ) .

He's actually one of the few members that I remember their username, it's jungahfan if I'm correct.

OMGGGGG ,I know him .And I see him daily,lmho
I also know his DP,but all what I have ever seen was Suzy,I never paid attention ,OMG lol.
LOL,how did I miss that :shock:

He can be a troll,but some of his threads are worthy .
I'm sure when the mods get their full powers they will warn him about the DP .
Post subject: Re: Thoughts about people on AKP? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 5:42 am
Bommieisspring I love Miyavi, the video was too much for me but I liked the song kinda.
Post subject: Re: Any Miyavi fans here? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 5:56 am
YukiStar9
ennexD wrote:*rises hand*
i was his fan when i didn't k that kpop exists at all...

This ^
I'm a fan of Miyavi since I was like 9 or something
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 6:05 am
ennexD *rises hand*
i was his fan when i didn't k that kpop exists at all...
Jump to post Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 6:02 am
TzufiJun

especially when they say "wheee yooooo" <3
Post subject: this song makes me feel like I'm sitting on a cloud [Miyavi] Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 4:28 pm
ThinCrust I know how you feel, my relatives came to our house about a week ago, and not like 4-5 people I'm talking shit load of people like 15-25 people, half of them which I don't remember or never seen or spoke to in my life. It can get awkward when my mom tells everyone I'm a weirdo who listens to asian music, she usually compares me to my cousins and how normal they are compared to how weird I am. Seriously one of the worst things I have to experience.
Wow that seems worse. My parents don't call me weird. Wow. I can only imagine how you feel. But personally I think normal is boring.

They don't exactly call me weird but they hint that a lot, they called me weird one maybe and it was kinda hurtful but they apologized later and said they didn't mean it.
Well at least they apologized but still hinting at it isn't nice.
Post subject: Re: I hate it when Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 9:36 am
quiane28 I AM A FAN <3
Post subject: Re: Any Miyavi fans here? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 5:28 am
SassyFruitCake Oh my fucking god, I feel you man.
Yesterday there was this kid sitting next to me on the bus and his mom was right beside. This bitch decides that it would a fucking brilliant idea to start feeding her brat one biscuit. Somehow the little spawn of satan managed to get his biscuit shit in my hair, on my new clothes, on my fucking shoes and his mom is just sitting their on her phone laughing whilst I'm trying not to cry. God it was so fucking gross. Then she looked at me and smiled and I swear to god it took every fucking ounce of self control i had not to whoop her ass.
WHY HAVE KIDS IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LOOK AFTER THEM?
I hope my own misfortunes make you feel better >:{
Post subject: Re: From the events of yesterday Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:24 am