Back to Top!
Search found more than 2423 matches
littlejay
whythefuckicare wrote:
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
^ us in 60 years 
where am I?
Insert yourself in? (Wow that does not sound right lol)
I came lol
Post subject: Re: I can't leave this forum! Posted: May 29, 2016 @ 2:28 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BabyPandaHat
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:@BabyPandaHat @Kaylapie34

Group hug!

^ us in 60 years 
where am I?
banging your nurse in the guest room
Post subject: Re: I can't leave this forum! Posted: May 30, 2016 @ 4:58 am
BabyPandaHat
whythefuckicare wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:@BabyPandaHat @Kaylapie34

Group hug!

^ us in 60 years 

YASSS!  :lol:
forever togetherrrr
Post subject: Re: I can't leave this forum! Posted: May 30, 2016 @ 5:00 am
BabyPandaHat So unique found out that the domain for KPS was last paid in 2015 and that it ends in September of 2016. Which means that, unless the admins magically come back from wherever the heck they're hiding from us, this website will shut down and we'll all have to miss each other. 

I know that many of the frequent users on here will miss each other and either can't find a good new forum they like, or don't wish to leave here. We have great friends here and I think many of us want to stay in contact. 

SO I AM HERE TO TELL YOU that our LINE still exists. Some of the members of KPS have created a LINE account, and we have made a group together calles Kpopselca, where we talk randomly outside of the forum. We talk about anything, and we ask you to join us there if you wish to keep in contact with the friends you have made here. In case of KPS closing down, we will still be able to stay in contact until we find a good new forum or foreverrrr since we're too fabulous to leave each other  :lol:

Anyway, please let us know your LINE account/name if you wish to join us so we can add you to our group. I'm FrankenNeko on line so either add me and lemme know in a chat who you are, and then I can add you to the group, or post your name here and I will try to find and add you to our group chat ^^

whythefuckicare   littlejay  
Post subject: KPS will likely stop existing in september Posted: May 30, 2016 @ 6:49 am