Back to Top!
Search found more than 2782 matches
ThinCrust Some people have taken the RIP and replaced it with Really Inspiring Person. I still think it's stupid.
Post subject: Re: twitter is weird Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 8:20 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
ThinCrust Shawols are awesome
Post subject: Re: Shawols get creative with Shinee albums Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 3:00 pm
ThinCrust
pinkllover98 wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:
pinkllover98 wrote:thanks but i should learn from my mistakes,iv'e done this before and my punishment was lubriderm

Just focus more.

great sig by the way

Thank you. Yours too.
Post subject: Re: I'm so stupid Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
ThinCrust
pinkllover98 wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:You're not stupid :nervous:

thanks but i should learn from my mistakes,iv'e done this before and my punishment was lubriderm

Just focus more.
Post subject: Re: I'm so stupid Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:16 pm
ThinCrust You're not stupid :nervous:
Post subject: Re: I'm so stupid Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:13 pm
ThinCrust People have stolen from me too. I hate it. Jump to forumJump to topic
ThinCrust What type of things do you post?
Post subject: Re: Tumblr :D Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:21 pm
ThinCrust Duh sexy
Post subject: Re: Why is my bias so weird Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:27 pm
ThinCrust
Post subject: Re: LMAOOOOOO Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:36 pm
ThinCrust
Post subject: Re: Johnny's flop of a girl group was called the female Infinite ??? Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:53 pm
ThinCrust http://25.media.tumblr.com/d88c185368e05647cb0d5bce141307a4/tumblr_milocizp521rbi3cco1_500.gif

Jonghyun is on that list. Nooooo! And not a great year for Sistar either. They should promote in Japan next year.
LOL Yeah. He definitely needs to watch himself. He had a "scandal" with Shin Se Kyung and a controversy with his car accident. He should be careful next year (if you're talking about SHINee's Jong Hyun). And yeah, SISTAR's core members are on the list. They don't need any controversies next year. They can't afford it. It would be the downfall of SISTAR if that were to happen. However, IDK if they'll do well in Japan. Recently, a lot of girl groups aren't doing so well in Japan; even the top girl group aren't doing as well as they should. SNSD's last Japanese endeavor they debuted at #6 on the charts. KARA, I think debuted at #2, however, the problem is that they're not even selling like they used to (much like SNSD). T-ARA's QBS also debuted at #6, I think and all three girl groups are pretty much known for being the most successful Korean girl groups in Japan. If SISTAR were to debut, I feel like they should do that in the summer time so that they could do something cute like "Loving U." Sexy concept isn't really working all that well in Japan for Korean girl groups.
Yeah I was talking about Shinee's Jonghyun. I don't know how they would do in Japan I was just trying to think of a solution so where they might not get in a scandal. If I were them next year I would not do variety or radio shows. That is where the problem seems to come. And maybe lay low on twitter or fan cafes.
Post subject: Re: The Fortune Teller called it all Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:14 pm
ThinCrust

Jonghyun is on that list. Nooooo! And not a great year for Sistar either. They should promote in Japan next year.
Post subject: Re: The Fortune Teller called it all Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:48 pm
ThinCrust I'm worried about SungGyu T.T
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:11 pm
ThinCrust http://25.media.tumblr.com/d88c185368e05647cb0d5bce141307a4/tumblr_milocizp521rbi3cco1_500.gif

Jonghyun is on that list. Nooooo! And not a great year for Sistar either. They should promote in Japan next year .
http://i.imgur.com/HGolEa5.gif
They should stay in Korea. They're doing really really good, why go to Japan and flop there ?
Leave Japan to SNSD, Tohoshinki, KARA and 2PM. Especially 2PM, their latest comeback wasn't much of a success and I doubt they'll have a good career in the future. They can really all the autotuned songs they want in Japan.
I'm saying either lay low in Korea or go to Japan to promote so they don't get swept in a scandal in Korea hopefully.
Post subject: Re: The Fortune Teller called it all Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:06 pm
ThinCrust korinn3
since i open my eyes, gyu's smile graces me already :lol: his pic is all over my phone :grin:

sunggyuluver
<3 :smooch:
but cat why are you on iop1898 's DP LOL *run for my life*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9kws0I5gl1rqsyz6o2_r1_250.gif

zicosbutt
so lucky T.T
i really want to go... but it all depends on my bad luck in employment T.T i want to go to the singapore's one >:{

myungyatop
hi girl <3 i miss you <3
dont forget to eat and rest although you are busy T.T

thincrust
he's a strong and great guy... he will get over this soon and be more mature in the future :) let's just take this as one of the processes of growing up :)
I hope it is just a growing up thing. People can be harsh over comments.
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:15 pm
ThinCrust
Korinn3 wrote:@zicosbutt
Ugh i guess my tag didn't work last time
I'll just greet you again
Welcome to the thread <3

@myungyatop
Hello <3 I missed chu

@thincrust
Hello

Hi there :embarassed:
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
ThinCrust I hope it is just a growing up thing. People can be harsh over comments.
i can actually understand where those netizens are coming from. but i have to agree that they are too much (they always do lol so it's not new)

btw i havent seen you around? <3
Yeah I came today. I just hope he doesn't get it too badly.
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:20 pm
ThinCrust
i can actually understand where those netizens are coming from. but i have to agree that they are too much (they always do lol so it's not new)

btw i havent seen you around? <3
Yeah I came today. I just hope he doesn't get it too badly.
He already apologized so they should chill now.
Anyway this is nothing compared to what i saw last week T.T

shirochii
Lol i have myungsoo on my ipod, i have like shitload of infinite pics on that.
Well that's a good thing. It's a bit better when you apologize yourself. Better to do that than have your company try to protect you with their apology.
Post subject: Re: Official∞ INFINITE ∞thread Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:24 pm
ThinCrust Smoky Girl
Post subject: Re: Whats your current favorite kpop song? Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 6:32 pm
ThinCrust

I like this one
Post subject: Re: the best song about food ever Posted: Jun 27, 2013 @ 5:54 pm