Back to Top!
Search found more than 1622 matches
justica
Oh.,well girl you came to the wrong msg board. Most of the ppl on here are AKP refugees. That are YG haters and will not hesitate at any opportunity to make a thread bashing them if need be.
no one was bashing or hating on cl here.. they were just asking who people thought was a better rapper.. that jucy girl or cl... because they were both on the same level... it was me who came in and put both of them to shame with my trainee rapper hahahahahhaahahah... they asked who the better rapper was... i simply answered who i thought was better
Post subject: Re: CL vs Evol's Jucy vs M-Zero Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:04 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
aclassyteaparty If you dislike them so much, why waste time going to their website and taking screen-shots? And they've now changed the system so that they will pick out of the top three highest voted videos, so it's kind of invalid to say you don't like the system now that it's pretty much what you said you wish it was.
Contradictions at their finest.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 2:40 pm
lillian23910 Swag is getting so overused. That word needs to die.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 8:10 pm
quiane28
ThinCrust wrote:No Jean Grae?

oh I almost forgot her,... :o
Post subject: Re: Best female rapper Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:50 am
democraytize
rika wrote:Fifty shades of gray

No. Just no! :o LOL
Post subject: Re: Official Bookworm thread Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 2:40 am
cyangelci The boys teasing us with a preview of their photo-shoot. There is still no date on when the debut will be but the boys already completed their photo-shoot for debut concept. Also there is rumor saying a new member has join them but we still have no details on who might it be.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f5d977139062870f741eb8bd83a67bd0/tumblr_mp3uqq8DmL1rki5rjo1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/6bd601ad95d36f556f43d1765b461bb1/tumblr_mp3usdzyXy1rki5rjo1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d8fe4368d52874ac5b2470f6019b9b88/tumblr_mp3utmYSxN1rki5rjo1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b16ab86682e4f4891230dc0072236885/tumblr_mp3uj47vOg1rki5rjo1_400.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f413cad2b2d7464a1b4a2c0eeaaf0f4d/tumblr_mp3ugytOyL1rki5rjo1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/78a5463b282593bb633d769382364ca4/tumblr_mp3u7pFuVh1rki5rjo1_500.png
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f8680d6deac02ae538c7c6708b17cdca/tumblr_mp3u29KE5s1rki5rjo1_500.png
Post subject: M.pire's Photo-shoot Debut Concept Selcas Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:29 pm
cyangelci ThinCrust nugu

I'm going to delete this thread because I don't have much time to update but I have their profile posted here http://simplyafanofkpop.webs.com/apps/forums/ the thread there is much more updated than the one here. Please take a look at it and hopefully you can join to keep up with the group. ^^
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 5:33 pm
cyangelci
That's too bad. But I might join the other site. Or maybe keep up on tumblr.

I was hoping I can update here too but my computer is becoming a problem at the moment and I can barely upload anything without refreshing. But at least Tumblr has their info. If you decide to join my site, you are very welcome to do so. Everyone there is really nice. :)
I'll think about it but I don't usually join fan sites. But this time I might.

I understand. ^^ I try not to sound so 'fan-like' on there because I love so many groups so there is always a variety of discussions there.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 8:10 am
InLoveWith2NE1 I don't feel people should stan a top tier group just because they're on top. I think people should stan whoever they like. And if that group isn't as popular who cares? Sometimes I look at the rookies because there isn't a bunch of b.s that comes with it.

^
Exactly this. :)
I'm a HUGE fan of BPPOP and She'z (both rookie groups who aren't very successful yet), but I don't care what people think. I love the groups and their music, that's what counts regardless of how successful they are!
<3
Mikhayy2
ThinCrust wrote:
Mikhayy2 wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:Let's get some pizza :nervous:

Aww you even got me soda that is soo sweet.
Post subject: Re: Sometimes my screen name Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:57 am
Zicosbutt
ThinCrust wrote:
Zicosbutt wrote:
ThinCrust wrote:Key is probably freaky no wonder Jonghyun likes him.

Well Jonghyun can't have him~ :shock:

You take Key i'll take Jonghyun lol

Deal. v.v
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:44 pm
minkwon2 I'm Block B biased, and Block B and 2PM have... bad history between each other. Jump to forumJump to topic
selhia So, that's how she gets her kicks.........................
Post subject: Re: I'm onto you Hyuna Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 6:12 pm
flawlessangel The real reason this situation is a big deal in Korea and why Se7en was in the wrong:

1. They were on duty.
2. They were supposed to go to
the barracks with the other
soldiers they entertained, not
get a hotel room.
3. Soldiers are not supposed to
remove their uniform
4. Soldiers cannot operate
cellphones on duty.
5. Soldiers cannot drink or eat
off base while on duty.
6. They broke the 10:00pm
curfew set by the military.
7. Visited prostitutes on duty.
Post subject: Re: Why Se7en was in the right [Gyoshido's Analysis] Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:53 pm
justica
lmao it doesn't take much to make you mad
talking shit about a group like snsd is fucking idiotic.... do you know what they had to overcome to be where they are today? 2 fucking black oceans and countless numbers of haters and scandals..They work hard as fuck too... fuck anyone who talks shit about their accomplishments.. what sone wouldn't be fucking pissed?
Post subject: Re: Why SNSD is a flop group... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:08 am
kurumi I can see both sides of this. It was a joke I got that. But I also see Justica's side a little. Constantly having your group bashed. It's not fun. But I think this can easily be gotten over. You 2 should be cool with each other.
pretty sure justica is way too arrogant to ever want to be 'cool with me' i never have a problem with the user before this, but i feel theyve disliked me for a while and saw this thread as an opportunity to just go over the top.
Post subject: Re: Why SNSD is a flop group... Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:11 pm
CupcakesForever
ThinCrust wrote:Not yet

Whenever I see you post something I die a little on the inside from the cuteness of your DP. <3
Post subject: Re: Have you ever had any misconceptions about a forum member?? Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 3:43 am
Krazymonkey A couple of questions. What are Minzy fans called? And is this a thing between k fans or is it just international fans?
Someone already answered your Minzy question but I was talking about I-Fans since I don't know what goes on with the K-Fans.
I had a feeling it was an i-fan thing.
Yeah..haha isn't that usually the case? lol.
Post subject: Re: There is no such thing as a Blackjack? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
Truekma Just now I went outside to put something in the bin and my front door slammed shut and I was locked out T.T

So I went to my neighbour's house and they had visitors over and they all had to help me get over the fence into my back garden (the back door is open)
and some stranger had to climb into my garden and help me climb overrrr omg T___T

And when I was climbing one guy was all "nice ass" bc my little dress kept going up :shock: :shock: :shock:

sob I'm so embarrassed T.T
Post subject: waaaaaaaaa so embarrassing! Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 4:04 am
SugarShapley Well luckily my mum's questions are usually things I can still answer with my little knowledge
"How do you turn your computer on?" "How do you open the internet??" LMAO
Open the internet? Kekeke. You're mom is cute.

IKR omg I love her
on top of that she's from Poland and has this slight accent
so this one time she saw my sister's bunny lying around like the lazy fatass it is
and she's like "Look, eet's a cheelbunny" ("look, it's a chill bunny")
I CANNOT WITH HER OH GOD LOL
Post subject: Re: Some people should not own a computer Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 2:42 pm