Back to Top!
Search found 908 matches
rachelmangafreak07 I really wanna share this with you guys , sorry I know it's not related to who's gay or not but it's very interesting and it's the first time I hear about it
Here's the video you can skip to 5:00 to see what I'm talking about http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dLUzHgec0M0
Fake marriage meeting party , so in Korea gay men and lesbians organize these fake marriage meeting parties when they can meet someone from the opposite sex and get married just to please their parents , so that during their day the man can go and have fun with other men and the women can also have dates with other girls but when they comeback at night they're husband and wife And infront of their parents of course
I really don't know what to think about this but it's definetly better than breaking someone's heart in the future
And who knows maybe some idols would do the same , like key and Amber haha
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:44 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Eriochrome There's a moral obligation when joining the military in Korea
While yes this stuff is all legal, its morally wrong for servicemen to do so
Celebrities always have been given special treatment, they get deskjobs, or heck even host radio shows in the army and then they get the rest of their days off
This is just unfair tbh, and the fact that Seven slated to be an actual rifleman but somehow was "transferred" (most likely due to his, or YG's request with a bit of cash) to some deskjob/uninvolving job shows this special treatment

To address the case that happened here, Seven still has a fanbase, and while his music may not sell as well as it did before, he is still a big public figure, no one simply "forgets" an artist like Seven who has been established for nearly 10 years now. What he did was wrong, yes its fully legal to go to wank rooms or whatever but morally, he is obliged to serve as a serviceman without privileges and do the 2 years of his service with no major incentives other than the fact that he is serving for his country. If you want to bring philosophy into it, I can offer two very basic principles where he is wrong in both;

Utilitarianism - where an action or course of actions is deemed morally correct if it brings the most amount of happiness/satisfaction to the majority, and this case, his actions would be deemed immoral, as really, the only happiness it brings is to himself, and the media, his image is forever wrecked by this and the public will cease to see him positively - this is a negative reaction.

Secondly, is Deontology - where an action is deemed morally correct when one suppresses desires which do not abide to their line of duty; so basically, something is morally "right" if it is part of your duty. Seven is offered these privileges because he is a celebrity, but does that mean he should take them? No. Hyun Bin is a massive celebrity, bigger than Seven, but he completed his service like a regular man. Given he is a bigger celebrity he has to hold a stronger image. That's just a rough comparison. What the point is that is if you talk about this philosophy, Seven is still in the wrong, he is not abiding to a code of duty, yes he will complete the service, but that's not the full picture, he is supposed to serve as a regular man, equal to his peers.

So the way I see it, Seven fucked up really bad, and considering the fact that he has a girlfriend and this news will get to her, I'm not sure how she's going to respond. I suck at writing long essay posts cause I never do but I felt the need to share this (this isn't even that long)
Jump to post Posted: Jun 25, 2013 @ 6:43 pm
flawlessangel The real reason this situation is a big deal in Korea and why Se7en was in the wrong:

1. They were on duty.
2. They were supposed to go to
the barracks with the other
soldiers they entertained, not
get a hotel room.
3. Soldiers are not supposed to
remove their uniform
4. Soldiers cannot operate
cellphones on duty.
5. Soldiers cannot drink or eat
off base while on duty.
6. They broke the 10:00pm
curfew set by the military.
7. Visited prostitutes on duty.
Post subject: Re: Why Se7en was in the right [Gyoshido's Analysis] Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:53 pm
rachelmangafreak07 I really wanna share this with you guys , sorry I know it's not related to who's gay or not but it's very interesting and it's the first time I hear about it
Here's the video you can skip to 5:00 to see what I'm talking about http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=dLUzHgec0M0
Fake marriage meeting party , so in Korea gay men and lesbians organize these fake marriage meeting parties when they can meet someone from the opposite sex and get married just to please their parents , so that during their day the man can go and have fun with other men and the women can also have dates with other girls but when they comeback at night they're husband and wife And infront of their parents of course
I really don't know what to think about this but it's definetly better than breaking someone's heart in the future
And who knows maybe some idols would do the same , like key and Amber haha

wow, that is actually a good idea for a way around having to be under parents pressure to get married. It's sad that people have to do it though :sad:.

I can actually feel like some gay celebrities/idols could end up doing something like this, if they choose to never reveal their sexuality. I don't really know about Key doing it though, because he tends to be a bit out spoken about things and not deny things. I think he keep stuff like that to himself, but won't outright deny it if prompted.
Yes , It's very unfortunate when you realize that not only Koreans but a lot of people all over the world have to go through all these hardships just to hide their sexuality because their society is not much accepting of gays And btw I was joking with the key and amber part lol I know key is the least likely to ever do something like this , I don't think he'll ever do anything to please anyone no matter what and that's why I love him
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:29 pm
Hiroshiharuki I just watched the new ep of Mamma Mia uploaded by kbsworld.
They actually hinted at Kevin supposed homosexuality, and his mother answered telling he recently dated a girl (but they also broke up).
And her wish woulb be that her son could be more the macho type of manly... Kevin... fat chance for real.

(2:42)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lnUp7M2ihQ

I'm sure she was trying to cover up his homosexuality with that story about the girlfriend
GUYS GUYS GUYS! Okay, so somebody asked Kevin if he was gay because HE SAID he never had a GIRLFRIEND before EVER! I seriously think Kevin might be gay. Plus throughout it all he said he likes girls, BUT never denied liking boys. The guy asked if he was sure and all Kevin did was laugh, plus doesn't anyone else find it weird how one of the members was like it's impossible? I'm really starting to get suspicious, I think his mother may be covering up his sexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAdY-PvjzDQ
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jun 30, 2013 @ 11:02 am
kremlindust Speaking of jokwon, he also got a new tattoo that says "EQUALITY" (and also one of bart simpson)

And netizens comment on it...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rB7m4SnenK0/UdHNzhuQKfI/AAAAAAAAlqc/mkfhRYtjxdU/s1600/2013070117410389802_1.jpg
Article: Jo Kwon shows off his tattoos and toned arms... "transformation into a total man!"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+137, -38] Hong Suk Chun and Yoo Ah In dislike the best replies..

2. [+192, -118] You mean transformation into a gay... Tell this b*tch to stop coming to the gay club Pearls and hitting on everyone;;

3. [+84, -43] He really goes around acting like a girl. Even when he's standing, he has his toes pointed together and he says things like omo omo ㅡㅡ

4. [+30, -8] Is Jo Kwon really gay? Reading the best replies is making me confused now

5. [+19, -9] Jo Kwon already said on TV that he isn't gay

6. [+17, -10] Totally gay

7. [+16, -8] Every time I see him, I can't help but think he's gay

8. [+14, -13] He went to Pearls with Min just to have fun; he's not gay.. he just went there to have a good time. A lot of non-gay celebrities visit Pearls because you can have a good time without drawing attention to yourself. Lee Hyori, Kahi, Son Dambi, and more have all been at Pearls before. Jo Kwon's not gay.

9. [+14, -7] So are you going to take those muscles into active duty?

10. [+13, -1] Do these people not have notebooks at home? Why are they scribbling all over their bodies instead

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/07/jo-kwon-shows-off-his-arms-on-hot-day.html
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:05 am
xnezuminx
Well, I don't know if you know this but he posted like two or three weeks ago a picture of himself and Rihanna after one of her concerts and then a lot of people started to suspect that they had a thing together or something and so when she was asked recently about her relationship with him she said that she had a lot of gay friends and she's open minded about homosexuality
of course he's probably gonna deny it if he'll be asked about it the next few days but it's kinda obvious now no matter how much he'll try to hide it I remember even Paris Hilton said once that he was too gay for her taste and also the way he had his son was very suspicious why would any straight guy have his baby that way ? It only means that he isn't willing to marry a woman

Ehh...I don't like it when pll are outed by someone else. They should come out themselves.

Why can't somebody out Key? hahahaha

I know you probably aren't serious but regardless, I hope nobody ever outs Key :c
a short blog post on the matter

In an ideal world, he could continue being quietly confident and as 'out' as he is already until he's safely through his military service and SHINee as a unit are no longer promoting, then move to London or something (he seems to really love it there), start working with his fashion designer friend and come out then, when he's safely settled in a new country, has no obligations to return to Korea should things go awry (his service would already be done!) and ready and able to deal with the ensuing backlash...and there would be minimal damage to the rest of SHINee since they too would be continuing with their own careers by that point.
Of course this is all an imagined scenario but it's nice to think about his happiness ^^;

Alternatively someone like Key could come out of his own accord while still in the spotlight, and I feel like if it wouldn't affect the rest of SHINee he probably would! (or would at least consider it...)

[/over emotional rant about Key because being forcibly outed has the potential to ruin lives and I have seen it happen]
Post subject: Re: K-Pop "Who is Straight, Homosexual, Bisexual, etc. ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
Five lol, I was waiting for a mention of Sooyoung around here.

I don't really have a story. But I will say that I don't like the concept of skinny shaming. When you won't fat shame, I don't think you should skinny shame either.
Post subject: Re: skinny shaming Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:59 am
cornbreesha Taeyeon - Soloist
Jessica - sleeping
Sunny - A mom
Tiffany - Soloist
Hyoyeon - Dancer/Model
Yuri - Exotic Dancer
Sooyoung - Beyonce
Yoona - Actress/The next Mariah Carey
Seohyun - Stripper/Librarian
ThinCrust Yeah another Shawol
Post subject: Re: new here^^;; Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:08 pm
sunggyuluver hiii

welcome to your new home~

@jsa
Post subject: Re: new here^^;; Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:09 pm
CupcakesForever Welcome! I am this website's resident whore. <3
Jump to post Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
BreezyGumiho

WELCOME!
Post subject: Re: new here^^;; Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
PhoenixVFIRE Welcome to KPS~

Do you like U-kiss or VIXX? :nervous:
Post subject: Re: new here^^;; Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:12 pm
Quiet Damn right fellow panda.

don't bash others in the name of Apink tho...you make us look bad
Jump to post Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 2:33 pm
YukiStar9
Jump to post Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:39 pm
Bae Welcome to KPS. <3
You should check out Infinite.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:30 pm
boa578 http://www.japancrush.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/rsz_ando-miki-pregnancy-japan-01.jpg
Shotgun weddings are remarkably common in Japan.

This is because “fatherless children” not registered on the father’s koseki (i.e. the national household registration system) sometimes suffer the consequences as far off in life as university admissions or job hunting. Many women would therefore rather put up with a bad marriage and divorce than harm their children’s chances or face the shame of single motherhood.

It’s therefore pretty rare for a Japanese woman to actively defend their rights as a single mother, let alone be proud of it and continue working all the while, but this is exactly what Ando Miki, one of the top figure skaters recently shocked Japanese sport fans by doing. On top of all this, she’s still drilling for the winter Olympics next year…
http://suma-to.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/andomiki_i05.jpg
It was recently revealed that figure skater Ando Miki (25), a the former queen of the figure skating world championships, gave birth to a girl in April. She appeared on a VRT interview for Asahi Television’s “News Station” on July 1 and announced that “I decided that I wanted to have a kid as a single woman, gave birth without complications to a baby girl in April and became a mother.” She is not married and would not say who the father was. She said she would only retire after the Sochi Winter Olympic season.

After the winning her second World Championship in 2011, Ando broke off ties with her Nikolai Morozov as her coach. She said she was not participating in last October’s year’s Grand Prix season because she no longer had a coach and felt unprepared and resigned from her job at Toyota Motors on the 1st of January this year. Her last public appearance was last last November, however, and re-appeared at an ice show on the June 1 after almost 9 months. She showed off her jumps for the first time this year at an ice show on the 29th of June.

In her interview, she did not comment on whether she had been in a relationship with Morozov. She was already carrying the child when creating the short program for the Sochi Winder Olympics and said that “How can I put this… I knew I was pregnant, and because I didn’t want to have doubts until the end, the answer seemed to be to say goodbye [have an abortion]. Everyone was against it at first, but I then decide to choose the child’s life over skating. I came to that conclusion as an independent woman.” Then, in April, she gave birth to her first child, a little girl weighting 3,350 grams.

Furthermore, she announced that she will retire after her last season and said that “I want to live as an independent woman”.

To the very end, Ando did not reveal details about the child’s father. She only just revealed this May that she has started living with fellow pro-skater Nanri Yasuharu. Ando is also scheduled to skate along with Suzuki Akiko for two weeks form the 14th in the “2013 Tokyo Prince Ice World Show” (opening on the 12th in at the Tokyo DyDO Drinco Ice Arena).
Post subject: Scandal As Top Japanese Figure Skater Has Child Out Of Wedlock Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
mentalxfiction Oh goodness.
I actually thought it was still possible that he was innocent until the end. But I guess you never know what's going on in people's minds, and being a great artist does not always equal being a good person . One of Germany's greatest actors after his death has been revealed to have sexually abused his daughters since early childhood. Sometimes I really don't know what's going on with humans anymore... Like, why in hell are there even so many books with such disgusting content out there...?

Exactly. This so fucking much.
I can't stand people that worship celebrities. It's humanly impossible to reason with them because they've painted a delusional picture of them in their minds. John Lennon abused women. Elvis Presley was pretty much a pedophile and felt up his club's 17 year old president.
They're not saints. If they became that popular I can guarantee you it wasn't from going to church and donating money to charity.

MJ may have been the King of Pop, and he may even have been a halfway decent human being, but if there's been so many allegations about sexual abuse, I'm pretty sure they didn't materialize from thin air. There has to be some truth behind it, however small.
Post subject: Re: Looks like Michael Jackson really was a pedophile. Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:30 am
Krazymonkey Ahh we don't share any groups in common but welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here. :]
Post subject: Re: new here^^;; Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:16 pm