Back to Top!
Search found more than 1122 matches
Seungslut yeah bitch im throwing shade to you, and you know who you are. *^^*

okay, his vocals aren't that great, but he can dance. I guess, that doesn't really show because Big Bang doesn't really do choreography, probably because of a certain member TOP thus hiding his ability..

Want some proof?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTlFOyZvJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85rpasXSOAE

Now, when people talk about GD's talents, of course, one of the first things coming to your mind would be, yeah he's awesome, he's composed etc. etc. for Big Bang.

Now, Seungri may not do all of that for Big Bang, but with his solo album, not many people know this about the songs.

No. Title Lyrics Music
1. "V.V.I.P" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang,DEE. P
2. "어쩌라고" ("What Can I Do" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang, BIG TONE
3. "창문을 열어 (Feat. G-Dragon)" ("Open Window") Choi Pil Kang, G-Dragon Choi Pil Kang
4. "Magic" Seungri , Choice37 Seungri , Choice37
5. "I Know (Duet with IU)" Seungri [/b[b]]Seungri , Choi Pil Kang, DEE. P, Go Myeong Jae
6. "White Love" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang
7. "Outro (In My World)" Seungri Seungri , Choi Pil Kang

Oh, gee look at all those bold print for that one person who was doing lyrics, and helping with the music.

fuck, that looks like a mess, but he did lyrics for all the songs and helped compose the music, except open the window.

mkay, and guess what the fuck else? That album was fucking made in 1 week, and this is probably one of the best fucking albums coming out of YG, and I may or may not be biased, but I don't give a shit.

/rantover
Post subject: Seungri doesn't have talent, eh? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 7:34 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
hangulover Not yet, I think
Suju might not be the most liked kpop group among koreans, but they're well known
EXO is popular with international fans
Jump to post Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 7:54 pm
atlantica EXO was on SM's dungeon taking drugs to become the wolves animals they are now
Post subject: Re: Exotics, does it hurt that B.A.P is doing much better than EXO? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 6:17 am
potatogen Is exostan your alterego?
Post subject: Re: Exotics, does it hurt that B.A.P is doing much better than EXO? Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 6:19 am
SojuPang ___
just a thought...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5317d9c41b8ec4ae738ff7f31e69d191/tumblr_mnppdxH2Oe1rzrw4do1_500.jpg

I don't remember CL saying anything about a natural face being the best thing a woman could wear or some shit tho.

Do you think CL is an unintentional advocate for natural faces (among idols at least)?

Especially after this quote:

You know? YG (2NE1’s record label) told me to [get plastic surgery] . They told me to get plastic surgery before my debut. I stood up for myself and said no, I’m not doing it. Like I said before, I love CL but I still want to be Chaerin. And if I, I don’t know, if I felt like I had to change I would. But I love the natural way I looked. I said no and I’m not planning to.

I know she's not the only female idol to not get plastic surgery
but considering Korea's beauty standards, the pressure to look a certain way for women and men

...and CL's face

It's pretty amazing that she hasn't caved under the pressure
and she does see the comments about people calling her ugly ofc

Idk about CL losing weight cuz her thighs look very meaty
but she does wear quite a bit of makeup, but she's still natural

Even if she did lose weight and wears makeup
I don't think that's much of a problem, yeah?
Post subject: Is CL the advocate for Natural beauty? Posted: Jun 01, 2013 @ 10:57 am
Henslut All the groups look like shit compared to Purplay
Post subject: Re: So who in your opinion is the worst kpop group and why? Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 1:21 pm
FaceFucked I don't understand why Hyuna is popular. She is talentless compared to the rest of the members. I don't give a crap that 'she's pretty', she lacks flow completely.
If anyone in 4Minute should be popular, it's Jiyoon. She has a fantastic voice.
Jump to post Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:04 am
tabloholic T-ara
it's time for them to leave.
Post subject: Re: Idols you wish would flop. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:07 am
minkwon2 OMG, KARA. Sorry, but they can't sing worth anything and got popular in Japan because they practically rub their asses on the camera
Post subject: Re: Idols you wish would flop. Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 3:15 am
Five
Kimochi wrote:

Post subject: Re: It's official the X-box one is a flop. Posted: Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:13 am
kpopfanatic93 lmao dafuq~~~ NO.
So pissed when I read that.....the author has no Idea what he/she is talking about! I know the article is from last year but just NO :serious: >:(
LOL everybody commented on that ONE sentence and nothing else....I would post the comments but I ain't got time for that so here is the link>>
http://bigbangupdates.com/2012/12/yahoo-news-uk-ireland-what-is-k-pop.html#axzz2VpSqAqmQ

To be honest I don't hate 1D but I don't like them either especially after the incident: some "directioners" (college girls) in my class (really rubbed my roommate and I the wrong way when they went all ape shit on us for saying we don't like 1D (how their music is generic)....and They said 1D should have won the MTV Trl award instead of BB calling them murderers, telling them to go back to CHINA ( lmao thier from S.K.)....*phew* But seriously I don't even want to get into that...just thinking about that day makes me so arrhhh *angry*.
anyways.........Tell me what you think about this: the comments, the article, fans reactions, etc.
Seungslut Kwanghee.

Kwanghee's dick is even plastic.

2nd goes to Bom.
Post subject: Re: Who Is The Most Plastic of All Idols? Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 3:16 pm
PhoenixVFIRE http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/spiderman_crying.gif
truth hurts omfg
Sorry, if it makes you feel better though(which I'm sure it does) the rest of the album is like a million times better than "Oolf". I don't even care for EXO and even I know the rest of the album is miles better than Oolf.
Post subject: Re: WHY EXO IS BETTER THAN SHINEE Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 1:10 am
kurumi sit down bitch, actin like you know 'gangsta'
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 6:18 pm
huhlo
minkwon2 wrote:Thread also doesn't exist because Sekai doesn't exist

Sekai is the world, dude.
Post subject: Re: Official Sekai Thread Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 8:14 pm
huhlo
minkwon2 wrote:
huhlo wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:Thread also doesn't exist because Sekai doesn't exist

Sekai is the world, dude.

Narnia maybe.

like literally
世界
Even kanji for them bro
Post subject: Re: Official Sekai Thread Posted: Jun 16, 2013 @ 8:17 pm
tabloholic I'm secretly in love with their music but I'm never ever going to admit that.
Post subject: Re: A closeted exotic?? Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 6:44 am
minkwon2
tabloholic wrote:I'm secretly in love with their music but I'm never ever going to admit that.

what was that?

STAHP RESISTING TABROHORIC
Post subject: Re: A closeted exotic?? Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 6:47 am
assviolator
tabloholic wrote:I'm secretly in love with their music but I'm never ever going to admit that.

you just did and i'm gonna print it out in big and hang it up, above my bed
Post subject: Re: A closeted exotic?? Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 6:49 am
minkwon2 @kurumi stanning them is more than enough reason.

And i mean honestly look at this fuck
Post subject: U Kiss is a flop group Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 6:33 pm