Back to Top!
Search found 352 matches
annyong86
PanicInParadise wrote:
annyong86 wrote:Um... well, they're so talented that it's really hard to choose!!! Ray, Siwoo, or TK. LOL. One of them. =) You?

I'm Barom biased but I love them all just as much <3

UGH yes. His accent and dance skills and body and... I need to stop. LOL.
Post subject: Re: Official C Clown Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 9:13 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
annyong86 Hello! I am Annyong and I am a pretty friendly albeit opinionated person. I love kpop and I can't really say I actually DISLIKE any group... I listen to just about everyone out there from SNSD to Big Bang to Epik High and the TriTops. ANd I like to give all rookies a chance. =) (or two, haha) I am a vocal snob; if they can sing, I'll probably like them. =) And if they can't, I'll just avoid them until their next comeback and then give 'em another chance! LOL.

Anyway, I am happy to talk to anyone about anything and everything... my ultimate biases are Seungho, Yoseob, GDragon, Jessica, and Yoojoon. I am very much LOVING this month already because of all the awesome comebacks (MYNAME, Infinite, Mr.Mr, 2NE1...) and can't wait for Lu:Kus to debut =D

I think that's it about me! =D
Post subject: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:36 am
annyong86 Onew

L or Sungyeol?
Post subject: Re: Which idol is more attractive? Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:27 am
annyong86 I am new here and curious about everyone's musical taste here, so I am going to start this off with my list and then ask for you guys'! =)

These are my favorite songs of the year so far, arranged by Month and liking =)
And while I know that some people will disagre, I welcome differences of opinion and would love to hear yours!!! =)

JANUARY
1. Special Girl by Infinite H
-come on, a smooth and sexy song by HoDong?!? I'm there!!!
2. Just That Little Thing by MYNAME
-they are seriously under-rated; I love every comeback!
3. Mine by Jaejoong
-the Japanese influence on this song, plus the fantastic vocals and music... Yeah. Sold.
4. I Got A Boy by SNSD
-Yeah, it took me a few listens to get used to it. But now, I LOVE it.
5. It's Over by SPEED
-The long-awaited offical debut <3 And the glowy-hand thing was SOO cool!!!

FEBRUARY
1. Dream Girl by SHINee
-I love SHINee. But they always disappoint me with their releases, so I was ready for this one to be the same. Lucky for me, I LOVED it... favorite of theirs since Hello!!!
2. One Shot by B.A.P.
-Yongguk's rap, Zelo's dance, Daehyun's vocals... 'nuff said. It was AWESOME <3
3. Pheromone by TOXIC
-I was really hoping for a full album but only got the one song; it was FANTASTIC and only made me wish for more. Come on, TOXIC, come on!!!
4. Miss Right by Teen Top
-Another band that disappoints me regularly; last year's Going Crazy made me want to puke and then while To You was good, it wasn't where they could have been. And then BAM! Miss Right <3
5. Hello by Nu'Est
-This wasn't a terribly popular song, due likely to the fact that it is a ballad comeback, but I loved it. Beautiful and low-key <3

MARCH
1. Talk To My Face by D-Unit
-JANEY!!! I love that child <3 I only wish she had more lines in this Zico-produced GEM. The song is peppy, upbeat, and just plain FUN.
2. Oops by G.Na
-Almost more of a duet between G.Na and Ilhoon, but it was fun and cute and it's a constant stay on my iPod =)
3. Just Go by RaNia
-I have loved their darker, edgier style from the beginning. I'm glad they stuck with it despite the move to the new company <3
4. Bad Girl by Ladies Code
-One of the best debuts of the year; these girls can sing live so perfectly!!! I love them already!!!
5. Come Back by AA
-Catchy, as most of their songs are, and worth the year and a half wait LOL. Love the dance, too <3

APRIL
1. Nod Along by M.I.B.
-I couldn't get this song out of my head for WEEKS... nor the shirtless rapping part by 5ZIC <3 Despite the hotness overload, I love these guys... their talent is so obvious
2. Shaking Heart by C-CLOWN
-I want more C-CLOWN!!! A lot of bands have good title songs but great album songs, and what I love about C-CLOWN is that the quality of their songs is all the same. Everything is perfect.
3. Come Back To Me by N-Train
-Ooooh, I was happy to see them comeback. And with another dance track, no less, but one that really showed the powerhouse vocals that these guys are capable of.
4. YooHoo by Secret
-Cute, fun, summery... it's the perfect song to enter into the weather of beaches and parties <3
5. Joah by Jay Park
-It was a very different offering from him, and a refreshing and nice change

MAY
1. A.D.T.O.Y. by 2PM
-This comeback was everything I wanted it to be... sexy, suave, and catchy. I absolutely adore this song.
2. MaMa Beat by LC9
-Yes, their photoshopped pics threw me off at first. But the song is so catchy and their entire album is great... they're easily my favorite rookies this year. Jonghyo is so talented!!!
3. Lie by N.Sonic
-I had almost given up hope of a comeback, and then BAM!!! Here they come with an awesome song and dance. =D
4. Hyde by VIXX
-Great video, exciting song... it's hard to describe why I liked this one so much. It's just... dark, edgy, and wonderful.
5. Tarzan by WonderBoyz
-Open the Door was a good debut, but not fantastic. Tarzan just stepped on that song and rose to new heights, and it's just GORGEOUS <3

JUNE
1. Trap by Henry
- The piano, the vocals, the dance, the chorus... and cameos by the two most talented maknae on the planet?!? YES. I loved it.
2. No More Dream by BTS
- What a great debut!!! I can't wait to see more of what this rookie band can do <3
3. Wolf by EXO
- I don't understand the hate this song received. I like it more than I liked MAMA... it is catchy, different from anything else out there, and all the members get SOOO many parts <3. You can't tell me that it wasn't stuck in your head for DAYS after hearing it!!!
4. Smokey Girl by MBLAQ
- I wanted to love their comeback. But honestly, while it is good, they have had better. I like the smooth vocals and the sexy sounds of the music, but I truy wanted MORE from my husband's band.
5. Is It Poppin' by 4Minute
-What's Your Name was TERRIBLE. I hated it. And so I am super happy that they decided to do another comeback so soon, with a song that doesn't *coughcough* blow. So yay 4Minute, congrats on a great comeback!!! =D
Post subject: Favorite songs of 2013 so far? Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:42 am
annyong86
YukiStar9 wrote:Annyeong Annyong (I'm so funneh)

LOL I know, I'm a dweeb. It's my username pretty much everywhere from YEARS ago so yeah, it works. =)
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:49 am
annyong86
hoshikama wrote:Hi hello and welcome~

Why thank you!!! =D
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:50 am
annyong86
kurumi wrote:hi, welcome. so if you like everyone who can sing you must like ukiss?

HAHA yes, I love UKISS!!! Followed them since debut =) I'm a bit Kevin biased but that's because he can sing ANYTHING at ALL, but I love all of them <3
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:52 am
annyong86
sunggyuluver wrote:
oh

I already love you. LOOOL

Welcome to KPS. <3

You should listen to C-Clown. :3

*hugs* Yay!!! Thank you =) And yes, I do listen to C-CLOWN... they are so talented. Ray's voice OMG and Rome's dance <3
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:53 am
annyong86

oh

I already love you. LOOOL

Welcome to KPS. <3

You should listen to C-Clown. :3

*hugs* Yay!!! Thank you =) And yes, I do listen to C-CLOWN... they are so talented. Ray's voice OMG and Rome's dance <3

alsdkfj

I'm tagging you in their thread. <3

Deal!!! But... um... new? How do I check if I was tagged? *clueless*
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:59 am
annyong86
Tomato wrote:Hello. Welcome :D

Not sure why, but your reply made me laugh. =) Hello!! =D
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:51 am
annyong86
GukieLover wrote:Welcome :)

Thank you!!! =)
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:55 am
annyong86
Look at her biases, it's clear she likes people with vocal ability. Just because someone is a vocal snob doesn't mean they can't enjoy a whole groups music.

btw Welcome to KPS ^_^

You're SO right =)

And Yoojoon from TriTops can outsing most of my biases, too =D

Thank you for the welcome (and the support already, haha <3 )
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:57 am
annyong86 I am very much LOVING this month already because of all the awesome comebacks (MYNAME, Infinite, Mr.Mr , 2NE1...) and can't wait for Lu:Kus to debut =D

You and I are going to be very good friends

And come join us in the MR.MR thread!

http://kpopselca.com/forum/topic5594/

Why thank you!!! I hope so =)

And deal, I am THERE =D
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 11:58 am
annyong86 hi, welcome. so if you like everyone who can sing you must like ukiss?

HAHA yes, I love UKISS!!! Followed them since debut =) I'm a bit Kevin biased but that's because he can sing ANYTHING at ALL, but I love all of them <3
i like you.

YAY!!! =D I like your DP, by the way... Kevin can be so cute and yet so sexy at the same time =D
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
annyong86 I'm a Ryu bias... if I count. I don't know a lot about them but I love their music and think they're terribly talented, and I adore his voice <3

I just can't find any info anywhere :sad:
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 12:01 pm
annyong86 You're SO right =)
And Yoojoon from TriTops can outsing most of my biases, too =D
Thank you for the welcome (and the support already, haha <3 )
haha np, the only reason I didn't bold Yoojoon is because I don't know him or the fact that he was a part of Tritops. If there IS one thing that I love and know about them though, is their cover of VIXX's On and On, I LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUmZfnEPq8

AH! Yes, that cover is brilliant <3 Yoojoon is the one second from the right. =) They debuted in 2007 as a ballad group; they also covered Infinite's "The Chaser" and SHINee's "Dream Girl". And their songs "To My Girlfriend", "Too Foolish To You" and "Love Addiction" make me question and judge every other vocalist LOL oops =D

I do love VIXX, too... and Infinite is... well... Infinitely awesome?!? =)
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:10 pm
annyong86 AH! Yes, that cover is brilliant <3 Yoojoon is the one second from the left. =) They debuted in 2007 as a ballad group; they also covered Infinite's "The Chaser" and SHINee's "Dream Girl". And their songs "To My Girlfriend", "Too Foolish To You" and "Love Addiction" make me question and judge every other vocalist LOL oops =D

I do love VIXX, too... and Infinite is... well... Infinitely awesome?!? =)
Welcome to Kps! I hope you like it here!
Can you link me their cover of Infinite's The Chaser?

PhoenixVFIRE posted it, YAY!!! ANd I am an idiot... in the VIXX cover, Yoojoon is the second from the RIGHT. Dummy me. LOL. And he's the one in the middle (the blond) in the Infinite cover. =)
Post subject: Re: So... I'm new... *twiddle thumbs* Hi? =) Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 6:38 pm
annyong86 I'm a Ryu bias... if I count. I don't know a lot about them but I love their music and think they're terribly talented, and I adore his voice <3

I just can't find any info anywhere :sad:

wow. finally a Ryu biased xD

hello i'm iggyloves and Tey is my bias

Hello!!! It's nice to meet you!!! And yes, Tey is beautiful AND he has such a nice voice. Then again, they all do. But I have a question, since I am pretty new to them after all... do they never rap?
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
annyong86 I have a question, since I am pretty new to them after all... do they never rap?

Nope. But you never know... I like to keep Mr.Mr rap free tho lol

Good to know! And I am the same. I like rap well enough but I love when a band doesn't go that direction (TriTops, The BOSS, etc) so YAY Mr.Mr!!! =D
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 6:49 pm
annyong86
iggyloves wrote:
I don't even know what TriTops or the Boss is LOLLL

Oh. Um... :embarassed: Well, I don't want to talk about other bands on a band's official forum. So... just scratch my mention of that <3
Post subject: Re: Official MR.MR 미스터미스터 Thread Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 6:57 pm