Back to Top!
Search found more than 3673 matches
SassyFruitCake PLEASE HELP IM CRYING
Post subject: THERE'S A FUCKING BIRD IN MY HOUSE HOW DO I GET IT OUT Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:27 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
SassyFruitCake Nickhun, definitely. He really needs to get off his high horse.
Post subject: Re: Idols you wish would flop. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:37 am
SassyFruitCake

ngl im crying tears of laughter
Post subject: Re: So by googling certain idols Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:09 am
SassyFruitCake http://eliikiim.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/u-kiss6.jpg

whoever came up with that ratchet mess....

I was laughing at these old pictures of U-KISS at school and the guy behind me said that those pictures gave him "nightmares".
I'm violently shaking. Their stylist deserves to be shot.
Post subject: Re: Worst Outfit Your Entire Bias Group Had Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 12:22 pm
SassyFruitCake
*Kool-aid man voice* OHHH YEAHH
Post subject: Re: lmfao this is hilarious Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:37 pm
SassyFruitCake To be completely honest, I genuinely think that a hell of a lot of female idols get more credit than they deserve. Which girl group or artist do you think are overrated?
Post subject: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:51 pm
SassyFruitCake
Kimochi wrote:Hyori.

Totally agree with you. Everyone seems to be kissing her ass since "Bad Girl" but seeing her trying way too hard to be tough and edgy literally made me cringe.
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:58 pm
SassyFruitCake
rodkrann wrote:Hyori is fucking terrible
Hara
Sohee

+10 for having the same opinion as me on Hyori
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:14 pm
SassyFruitCake
snapcackle wrote:
minkwon2 wrote:Park Kahi.

I'm sorry but her dancing isn't that good.

^^^^^^

Hyoyeon, BoA, Stephanie, and Minzy>>>>>>>>>>

you go glen coco
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:18 pm
SassyFruitCake Kevin. He may act like a sweet ball of sunshine but lets be real that mofo is the sassiest diva out there.

what did i say?
Post subject: Re: Diva off: Brian Joo vs Heechul vs Kevin vs Key vs Jo Kwon Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:34 pm
SassyFruitCake I can't believe no one's said this yet but...

sadly they're all going to be accused of being straight up whores once they reveal a little thigh or start dating some fangirls oppa
Post subject: Re: Female idols that you THINK that are not virgins.. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:20 pm
SassyFruitCake I can't believe no one's said this yet but...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me24lwbkdm1rcomw3o1_500.gif
sadly they're all going to be accused of being straight up whores once they reveal a little thigh or start dating some fangirls oppa
Yeah, really, I think people should be a little less judgy with their personal lives. There's so much they don't show us that any assumption could be possible.
I feel ya man. Just because an idol puts herself out as a sexy, promiscuous woman doesn't actually mean that she's out banging every guy on the street- which seems to the assumption so many people make. It's the same as assuming the aeygo maknae who acts all cutesy and shy is like that all the time. That cute little maknae could be out getting a hell of a lot of ass. I'm glad someone sees my point.
Plus, your signature had me in tears, man.
Post subject: Re: Female idols that you THINK that are not virgins.. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:52 pm
SassyFruitCake The former Disney star, who also smoulders in a photo shoot, has revealed that her faith has helped her through the tough times.
‘I’m not super religious, but I grew up Christian and I believe in God,’ she tells the new issue of Cosmopolitan. ‘When I’m in L.A., I don’t talk about it that much because people are very judgmental, but I just feel like God gave me a voice, not just to sing with.
‘He put me through those things, which seemed horrible at the time, but they were so worth it. With the obstacles I’ve overcome, I can help people.’

Demi has struggled with bulimia and self-harming and recently admitted that she signed a no-suicide contract aged seven.
The 20-year-old’s first gig was on Barney & Friends and she revealed that she thinks the work helped her during that difficult time.
‘At the time, I was just so grateful to be on TV, but I was also really struggling,’ she explained. ‘Even before Barney, I was suicidal. I was 7. With Barney, I guess subliminally, I did have a relationship with this figure that was saving my life in a way.

‘I’ve talked about being bullied and the years of being a teenager, but I went through things when I was younger that I’ve never talked about that probably caused me to turn out the way I ended up turning out.’
The X Factor judge may be an open book when it comes to some aspects of her past, but claims she is yet to reveal everything she has been through.
In her song warrior the Sonny With A Chance actress belts out: ‘There’s a part of me I can’t get back / A little girl grew up too fast/ All it took was once, I’ll never be the same/ Now I’m taking back my life today.’
On what the haunting lyrics mean, Demi said: ‘My family knows what it’s about. When I’m ready to open up that subject with the outside world, then I’ll be free to talk about it.
‘But right now, it’s kind of one of those things where the lyrics speak for me. It’s all in the song.’
Demi, whose father Patrick recently passed away, is a tough nut and claims that what makes someone a ‘badass’ is ‘handling your s***’.
She said: ‘What’s a badass is when you can sit through your problems and feel emotions when you don’t want to have them.
‘There have been nights where I’ve had to sit on my hands, because I want to act out, because I physically can’t sit still in the pain I’m dealing with, from looking back and being bullied or other things that happened.
‘And now, as hard as it may be, I will do that. That’s what makes me a badass.’
Demi graces the cover of the magazine while showing some cleavage with her sapphire blue bra entirely exposed in an orange dress.
The star, who is promoting her new album Demi, can also be seen dressed in a black crop top and studded jacket in the sexy photo shoot.

http://i.imgur.com/n14npKs.gif

Sit your ass down , shut the fuck up and count your millions.
She has been milking this suicide and bullying storyline for like 2 years now.
She was so suicidal and bulimic that she ended up snorting cocaine and getting wasted whenever it was possible.
Even before her rehab publicity stunt she was in a club snorting coke and getting wasted.

She's probably one of the more fake Disney kids.

"yur just a jelus h8r tht will neva be as sucessful as demi. shes had a tuff lyf and ur just a bully and she cant here u ova her millyons!!!11!"

Thank you for this post. I cannot fucking stand any Disney Starlets (not even Miley Cyrus who everyone claims to love now). I think it's disgusting how she exploits self-harm and suicide to stay relevant. Seriously, I remember feeling sorry for her when I first heard this story in like 2009 but now it's just like "are we really doing this again, Demi?"
JFC, Disney stars evoke a burning anger in me that I didn't even know I had.
SassyFruitCake
Gyoshido wrote:Anyone girl under 5'5 in height, and over 135 pounds is not someone I would talk to, let a lone date.

Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:17 pm
SassyFruitCake
jsa wrote:I dunno. The last time that happened to me my dad shot it.

it was a pigeon anyway. useless bird

oh jesus i dont want the mofo dead just outta of my enviroment
i can hear it chirping behind the door dear god what did i do to deserve this
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:29 pm
SassyFruitCake I dunno. The last time that happened to me my dad shot it.

it was a pigeon anyway. useless bird
oh jesus i dont want the mofo dead just outta of my enviroment
i cant hear it chirping behind the door dear god what did i do to deserve this
It seems like your bird can probably be able to get out of your house without dying lolol.
ive just opened the door a smidge and it's just kind of standing there.
im gonna try again and hope we dont make eye contact
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:32 pm
SassyFruitCake
NeXt wrote:
huhlo wrote:omfg looool
Just open the door and shoo it out.

Another one might fly in, and then another one and soon they'll invite their families and have a giant bird orgy in the house :mesmer:

NO FOR GODS SAKE I CANT HANDLE ONE I DONT NEED THEM BREEDING IN MY BED LAWD HELP ME
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:33 pm
SassyFruitCake breaking news i think it just flew into a wall
Post subject: Re: THERE'S A FUCKING BIRD IN MY HOUSE HOW DO I GET IT OUT Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:35 pm
SassyFruitCake
Another one might fly in, and then another one and soon they'll invite their families and have a giant bird orgy in the house :mesmer:
NO FOR GODS SAKE I CANT HANDLE ONE I DONT NEED THEM BREEDING IN MY BED LAWD HELP ME
Its alright
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54nkpn60l1r42wqio1_500.gif
I got you

awh thats so sweet i nearly died but still man there is a savage animal in my friggin living space and i need that shit out
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:38 pm
SassyFruitCake
Lmyunggie wrote:Kill it...jk I'm not that heartless. Since it hit a wall it might be hurt so pick it up and throw it outside

awh yo if i threw it out a window wouldnt it just die or something.
it still flying around man i can hear it wings... flapping
Post subject: Re: THERE'S A FUCKING BIRD IN MY HOUSE HOW DO I GET IT OUT Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:39 pm