Back to Top!
Search found more than 4363 matches
Nova_REMIX If I'm being honest, I don't wish for any idol to flop at all. Everyone deserves their time to shine.
Post subject: Re: Idols you wish would flop. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:15 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
rodkrann 2pm
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 9:50 am
heedicktator Girl's Day

But not because of their voices, but because of their producer(s). Their music is the equivalent of hardcore poop. Mind you, not the poop that slides out easily and somewhat feels good, but the diarrhea poop that takes you hours to release with agonizing pressure.
Post subject: Re: Idols you wish would flop. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:05 am
Micky Xander and AJ > Kevin <3
Post subject: Re: Is Kevin your favorite member of UKISS? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 10:08 am
SugarShapley

whoever came up with that ratchet mess....
Post subject: Re: Worst Outfit Your Entire Bias Group Had Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 11:51 am
EndlessLove WORST:

BEST:
Post subject: Re: Your Bias's Best/Worst Era! Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 4:15 pm
PhoenixVFIRE
Post subject: Re: Your bias' worst haircut? Posted: May 21, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
Nova_REMIX I don't care about looks. It's gotten to a point in the industry where people get passes in the industry BECAUSE they are "pretty" and don't know how to do shit (could name a few names, but feelings from the fans might get hurt), whereas those who are "conventionally unattractive" are actually more useful and talented than those who fit the Korean standard of "pretty."

TL;DR, there are enough "pretty" people in K-POP. If I wanted to look at "pretty" people, I can look at the visuals of certain established groups, but it's become so bad in the K-POP industry to which the amount of "pretty" is starting to become more than the amount of "talented/useful" people. I understand having 2/3 pretty people to look at, but goddamn, if I wanted to look at visuals, I'd look at ulzzangs.
rodkrann 2PM

Even if they're considered as one of the "main" kpop male groups and sorta the breadwinners of jyp (before suzy and right next to wonder girls ofc), I just find their music to be basic and boring as fuck

Tiny-G is right next to them to worst group ever, even the group's original concept is ridiculous >:(
Post subject: Re: So who in your opinion is the worst kpop group and why? Posted: Jun 09, 2013 @ 1:20 pm
Kimochi Hyori.
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:52 pm
YukiStar9 Hyuna imho
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:52 pm
badtzmaru Ailee.

Now bring me the hate. :grin:
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:01 pm
minkwon2 Park Kahi.

I'm sorry but her dancing isn't that good.
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
Kimochi
SassyFruitCake wrote:
Kimochi wrote:Hyori.

Totally agree with you. Everyone seems to be kissing her ass since "Bad Girl" but seeing her trying way too hard to be tough and edgy literally made me cringe.

She's horrible live too...
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 1:59 pm
rodkrann Hyori is fucking terrible
Hara
Sohee
Jump to post Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:10 pm
snapcackle
minkwon2 wrote:Park Kahi.

I'm sorry but her dancing isn't that good.

^^^^^^

Hyoyeon, BoA, Stephanie, and Minzy>>>>>>>>>>
Post subject: Re: Overrated female idols? Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:12 pm
Tragedy he's the missing member to every girl group
Jump to post Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 12:38 pm
macko24 Kevin. end of discussion.
Post subject: Re: Diva off: Brian Joo vs Heechul vs Kevin vs Key vs Jo Kwon Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
cornbreesha Brian always wins.
Post subject: Re: Diva off: Brian Joo vs Heechul vs Kevin vs Key vs Jo Kwon Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:40 pm
thisname1 I can't believe no one's said this yet but...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me24lwbkdm1rcomw3o1_500.gif
sadly they're all going to be accused of being straight up whores once they reveal a little thigh or start dating some fangirls oppa
Yeah, really, I think people should be a little less judgy with their personal lives. There's so much they don't show us that any assumption could be possible.
Post subject: Re: Female idols that you THINK that are not virgins.. Posted: Jul 01, 2013 @ 2:48 pm