Back to Top!
Search found more than 7936 matches
sunggyuluver can't wait to watch it!!!
Post subject: Re: Emergency Man and Woman " New Drama " Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:22 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
LynnX hahahha
Those are some funny teasers.

Gary is gonna be jealous. :D
Jin Hyuk thouugh <3
Post subject: Re: Emergency Man and Woman " New Drama " Posted: Jan 04, 2014 @ 4:21 pm
anjel5521 I never liked dramacrazy. They like never have HD and you have to watch in parts. I find Viki and Dramafever to be far superior. They're pretty much all you need imo, in addition to some other alternatives.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:33 pm
hangulover I'm like the only person who never used Dramacrazy??

I have a subscription to Dramafever and I haven't used Viki in a while, but it always worked perfectly fine for me.

dramacrazy has shit tons of japanese and korean movies subbed T.T
like Werewolf Boy, Heaven's Postman, all the korean movies I've ever watched in my life omg

and japanese and korean dramas too
I think that everyone that likes japanese dramas used dramacrazy at least once
Post subject: Re: Oh shit, dramacrazy is shutting down Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:28 pm
heedicktator WHAT THE HELL NO OMG

That was the only site I used to watch kdramas T.T
Post subject: Re: Oh shit, dramacrazy is shutting down Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 3:23 pm
hangulover
Uhh, I actually haven't used it in a few months I guess. The last drama I watched on there was Nice Guy, but it worked fine for me then. What kind of problems have you been having? Buffering?

Hmm, I just tried playing an episode of the Queen's Classroom on Viki and so far I'm having no problems.

The change is really recent
Yeah it stops to buffer ever 5 seconds, so annoying
so it stops for like 1 sec and then it continues on

and even if I pause the video for it to buffer, it just loads a few minutes and stops
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 02, 2013 @ 2:42 pm
Woohyun @Sunggyu would never betray me. <3
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:41 am
Cuquri I scar them for life...
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:41 am
rhythmdivine Kill them.
Um.
I dunno.
Probably just slap them and ignore them forever.
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:42 am
pinkllover98 move on, i have a waiting list of friends they never would anyway
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:43 am
Kihaegirl These answers o-o

Just stop talking to them I guess :-?
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:43 am
GukieLover Probably he/she won't be my friend anymore.
I have experienced that shit.
macko24 I wouldn't talk to her for a while but if she apologizes we could be friends again.
It depends what sort of betrayal really...
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:44 am
ImAShawolForOnew i would cut them out of my life. and not by hate but because i respect myself.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:48 am
YukiStar9 It depends.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:51 am
Nova_REMIX Well, none of my best friends have betrayed me, but if they did, it'd be a hard situation because I have many best friends and we're all in a group. So even if I hated one of my best friends, I'd probably still see them, eventually sooner or later we'd make-up because our friendship is that strong and because we all hate more awkward situations and lastly because at one point, mostly everyone had betrayed each other at some point.

Most of my friends have been upset at each other in our group, but no one's been upset at me LOL
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:52 am
hit19 already happened to me. a few weeks ago
it sucks .. there is nothing you can actually do
I was mad at her , but couldn't beat her up cuz I was waiting for her to apologize or something..*and it never happened*
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:55 am
Sunggyu I'll kill @woohyun if he does.
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:59 am
iggyloves depends on what happened.

but i would stop being their friend
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:15 am
kpopfanatic93 well it depends on what situation I am in.....
Post subject: Re: What will you do if your best friend Betrays you ? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 11:11 am