Back to Top!
Search found more than 7273 matches
Yaayanee Complaints
Why don't SM and YG artist like everrrr collab? It would be epic, the fanwars, the music, the ships.
Why can't SM do shit right with f(x) or SHINee. SHINee is suppose to be DBSK level by now or at least Bigbang but noooooo. F(x) is just.....-pushes them to the side-
I don't find most of JYP artists attractive.
What is wrong with Afterschool seriously Apink is just as boring to me but how did they get so popular? Must be Bomi because she's awesome.
Never liked CL after ILY promos. I can't like 2ne1 anymore like I use to and Bom use to be my favvee but now idk with them.
Confession
I thought Minho was useless at first lul
I have a feeling that people in S.K are more sheltered than I was (which I thought was pretty damn near impossible) because the comments they leave sometimes are just soooo ignorant. It's almost like they're not even aware of other issues/cultures besides their own and the definition of offensive.
Can not get into K-indie besides loveholic and Nell idk what's wrong with meeeee D:
I want to do Jonghyun.Taemin.simultaneously. but Jjong's sister fetish is creepy.but then again that has nothing to do with sex sooo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9zuudYfY1qdv6z0.gif
WELP that's all I got for now XD.
XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.
Shit is weiiird right? I think even Key was weirded out by him talking about his 'noona' at one point. Every time he talks about her I'm like O_o "Niggaaa you DO know you're related right?!" Thanks Kim Jonghyun for ruining my mood. It's already pedo enough you've been creeping on Taemin since replay, like..don't add incest to the list plz. LOL Somhow he's my bias though.
KrisTheNoonaSlayer Hey as long as you share Kai I seen no problem here XD. This turned into the sexually frustrated thread reaaal quick.
XDD!!! I remember you said something similar to the sister fetish before and I couldn't stop laughing same as now. Jonghyun is just like sexual frustration personified. He always make things sound more sexual than needed. That man, also the way he speaks about his mom!! He's just too hyped up in general. But OMG, what do you mean by the Key thing? XD Was it an interview, I swear half the time Key looks like he wants to slap him silly.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:40 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee Antis are one thing, but I seriously can't understand why idiots like these go through all this trouble to fuck up a celebrity, of all people. Like how sad are you? If some left in SHINee, and they actually betrayed them or left for selfish reasons, I couldn't imagine even thinking of spreading rumors...like how. Pathetic fucks.
Post subject: Re: Slander against Kris By SM Entertainment/Baidu/iQIYI/PPS Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:57 am
Yaayanee Why the fuck are they so angry? I bet they're not even Exotics...LOL Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee
mentallyill wrote:I don't like the hats, I like the song though.

Nobody likes the hats.
Post subject: Re: SHINee - Close It Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 8:13 pm
Yaayanee Please don't lose faith! I think your 'friend' is pretty ignorant about depression and even mental illnesses in general - one does not simply 'get over it' or have it disappear just like that. It's as much biological as it is emotional and they are being a pretty shitty friend by underestimating what you're going through. Maybe this isn't the best advice, but I would say that you should spend less time with 'friends' like that, it's better to find friends/people in general that understands what you're going through especially since you're in a pretty vulnerable state.

:( Don't give up!
Post subject: Re: Why do I even bother trying with people anymore, honestly. Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 6:15 am
Yaayanee Hey my fellow Shawols! OK so I haven't skimmed this thread yet so I don't know if I even know any of you...XD But I'm Yaayanee from the old AKP forums! My intro: Key is mine, you ratchets! (JK, we need to share LOL).
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 6:19 am
Yaayanee I agree with her completely.

Also some of you are misunderstanding her point, she never said that you need to learn how to only sing, but at least be good in your forte (in this case as an idol, either be good at singing, dancing, or rapping). And the argument that 'people have dreams of being a singer, but can't sing' makes absolutely no sense. How can you want to have a dream career of something, if you don't have any interest or talent in it? It's like saying, 'I want to become an artist, even though I can't draw, paint, photograph, sculpt, etc. etc.' - like how do you know you want to become an artist if you don't even know how to do any of it?
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with Ivy's 'harsh' comment? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 6:59 am
Yaayanee I agree with him. Censoring lyrics shouldn't be necessary if songs/albums are appropriately rated and sold only to the age groups who are allowed to buy it. You shouldn't have to censor curse words in an album if that album is only sold to adults, etc. But I understand if they censor profanity in MVs unless it's supposed to be adult-themed, etc. The thing with Korean censorship is that they won't only censor the obvious profanities (curse words, nudity, violence) which should be censored if the rating is for the general audience, but they also censor themes that might not be explicit, but is considered mature (expressing sexuality, showing hard life) and some phrases are usually taken out of context so they can censor it - you can't limit artists' like that. As long as you rate it properly, then you wouldn't need to censor anything.
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with him? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:42 am
Yaayanee
I remember you clearly!!! Welcome and lets share Key together <3
I remember you as well! Thank you for the welcome, how have you been? :D

And of course, Key is ours. XD

WOAH IT's YOU! i rmr you! lol. was wonderin' where you've been after akp.
*u* there aren't as many shawols on here as the old akp...so glad of you to join in!

:D I remember you perfectly too. Thanks so much! But that sucks there's not a lot of us here, are most of the peeps in the old AKP thread here? If not, I need to make more SHINee threads...
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:06 am
Yaayanee It was pretty decent, dancing was lacking a bit, but it's not their song so it really doesn't matter. LOL IDK backtrack is so loud and I keep on hearing SHINee's voices in the background during the chorus. :-?
Post subject: Re: EXO's Why So Serious Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:52 am
Yaayanee Same here.

Except for the keeping my mouth shut.
Post subject: Re: I can relate to this Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 8:02 am
Yaayanee
suvizzz wrote:Oh no poor Taemin :lol:
He wasn't that bad for Yoogeun though <3

He wasn't bad with Yoogeun because he barely wanted to be near him.

Onew as a father would be interesting - he's pretty scared of kids though. ^_^*
Yaayanee @SHAwol_MVP94

Thank you! Nice to meet you~ :D

@TzufiJun

I've been good. <3

@iwannadojjongandkai

Really? :o Sarah was the one who told me to come here, also I see her in NB like all the time. Well, in AKP I spammed like often so I guess I need to do it again!
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 11:54 am
Yaayanee

iwannadojjongandkai

Really? :o Sarah was the one who told me to come here, also I see her in NB like all the time. Well, in AKP I spammed like often so I guess I need to do it again!
lol. it's been a while since the last time i saw her here :O i see her on twitter usually.
yes! back in akp you, sarah, and hirochanie were in charge of spamming shinee on the main forums x)
i kinda miss the way things were back then~
Oh, do you go to NB? Yep, I gotta make them threads, I'm still trying to get used to navigating around here though.
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 1:43 pm
Yaayanee Scared to click link...
Post subject: Re: To all you people online now Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:34 pm
Yaayanee http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufidhVcUh1qlse9go1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufidhVcUh1qlse9go2_250.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr24m2gjUI1qee517o1_400.png

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lts2flfSBJ1qzzb83o1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltt171K3pA1qihji8o1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls1amrV5Dp1r32a8zo1_400.gif

You're welcome. :)
Post subject: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:53 pm
Yaayanee
Lmyunggie wrote:But...Taemin's my bias oh fine.

Don't resist.
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:58 pm
Yaayanee OMFG...

OK honestly where the hell was I that I missed this...this has to be very new...you, my friend, have excellent taste. XD Actually the song sounds familiar to me, I wonder if there's an English remake of this.
Yaayanee
sunggyuluver wrote:nope

In time, until then...I guess I'll have to tag you in every Key thread. :lol:
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:03 pm
Yaayanee Hmm....I want Key to shine. I won't say his skills are wasted, but he's barely given any opportunities to show off his dancing.
Post subject: Re: Idols whose talents are wasted Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:47 pm