Back to Top!
Search found more than 7273 matches
Yaayanee They're both so damn hot, like WTF please stop it you two. :drool:
Post subject: Re: Taemin and Naeun for InStyle Weddings (smh) Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:35 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee
PhoenixVFIRE wrote:Hello~ I remember you from AKP!

Nice to see you made it here.~

Thank you! I remember you too. :D
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:25 pm
Yaayanee OMG, they're having a comeback?? When? I don't care as long as the song/album is good. :mesmer:
Post subject: Re: So, Sweetune is working on SPICA's comeback song Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 3:17 pm
Yaayanee
The bolded part I'd slightly disagree with. In most cases, yes, it helps just one specific idol, however, in the case most recently of ZE:A where Hyun Sik is on Real Men, netizens have even admitted that even though they paid very little attention to ZE:A idol group wise, after seeing Kwang Hee and Hyun Sik and Si Wan in their respective entertainment areas (Kwang Hee doing variety; Hyun Sik on one of the most popular TV shows in South Korea right now; and Si Wan doing VERY well in dramas), some admitted that they looked up ZE:A and actually liked the songs they heard and downloaded some songs. This, in general, has benefited the group gaining more fans and more money in Star Empire Entertainment's pocket.

Of course, this is a rare situation and I don't disagree with your statement completely, but ZE:A is proof that other idol fields are bringing people to know about the group. Another instance would be SISTAR.

Unless that interest translates to sales and/or more acting/variety gigs for the rest of the group, even in ZE:A's case - it still mostly helps those specific idols. Unless there's more people willing to buy ZE:A's music or at least request the group or other members to be on more shows/have more performances, then I think variety and acting still largely benefits the individuals not the group.
I already stated that some people were. It may not help them on a tremendous scale, but variety and acting still do draw some attention to the group.
Eh. Pretty negligible at best though.
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with Ivy's 'harsh' comment? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:11 pm
Yaayanee
boa578 wrote:Who? Not being mean, I'm actually curious

They're from Rainbow.

UGH they look so good. /crying
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:22 pm
Yaayanee LOL He's like the awkwardest one too...
Post subject: Re: Goofy is the only classic Disney character who has had sex. Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 4:29 pm
Yaayanee It depends...if I like their songs enough that I actually want to get to know them by watching their shows/etc. is when I'd considered them to be my bias. Normally I'll listen to their whole discography (if I'm interested enough) and if I bother to pay attention to them outside of music then they'd be my bias. So basically I don't have a number. And that's why I only have one bias...
Post subject: Re: How many of a group's songs would you have to like before Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 5:50 pm
Yaayanee SPICA - they're seriously so talented in like several ways: pretty members, like ALL of them can sing, awesome rapper (actually I think the main vocalist can even rap), good concepts, interesting dances that are pretty atypical for girl groups, etc. and they barely get enough recognition. It sucks that they weren't given enough attention as a 2012 rookie.

Rainbow & Nine Muses - I think most of their singles are good and their albums are pretty good too, I wish they were at least more popular especially considering they're not rookies or anything like that.

SHINee - they're like stuck in some weird limbo of relevance, IDK but I wish SM didn't fuck up their title song choices all the damn time. Actually I liked most of them (except for WSS), but most of the titles aren't exactly the best for public recognition and I want them to be known for more than pretty lil' dancers...
Post subject: Re: Kpop groups that you feel bad for?? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 6:16 pm
Yaayanee K indie groups they don't get as much hype as kpop groups even though they deserve it >:{
I can't help to think this is like some sort of irony. Like indie means independent, non-mainstream , so it doesn't really make sense to think they'd be more well-known/popular than the commercial, mainstream KPOP acts.

I understand what you meant though.
Post subject: Re: Kpop groups that you feel bad for?? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 6:29 pm
Yaayanee I think it made me more sure about mine. IDK I guess I assumed I was straight, but then KPOP girl groups happen and I only like one guy group and even my bias is feminine as hell so he might as well be a chick. LOL
Post subject: Re: does kpop ever make you question your sexuality? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
Yaayanee Um...people say worse things about Rain...

Hm, SHINee isn't really considered rude, but Key usually speaks his mind and won't really STFU so I think he'd be considered a bitch, so yeah.
Post subject: Re: Is your bias considered rude? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:38 pm
Yaayanee Procrastinate until the day before or the day of then put an all-nighter in order to finish. I think I work pretty well under stress though so procrastination helps me a bit. Honestly, turn off your computer and get far away from it if you need to only study.

Ask someone to tie you up and dump your body and your textbooks in your closet.

Proceed to study.
Post subject: Re: How do you guys deal with procrastination? Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:50 pm
Yaayanee Which has to sound good in order for you to like the song? Is it okay if the live sucks yet the audio track is good or is it okay if the live performance is awesome though the audio track is underwhelming/meh (often times the performance affects how one perceives the song)?
Post subject: What Matters Most to You: Audio Track vs. Live Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 7:52 pm
Yaayanee
huhlo wrote:

Jjong...can't you wait til you get home. This slut though.
Post subject: Re: <3 Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
Yaayanee Something like that would piss me off as well. Like hell you're going to take this much money from me for this DVD and the audience is shown half the time. I don't think you're being irrational.
Post subject: Re: My problem with K-Pop concert DVD's. Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:19 pm
Yaayanee Something like that would piss me off as well. Like hell you're going to take this much money from me for this DVD and the audience is shown half the time. I don't think you're being irrational.
Not just half, MOST of the time.
Dang. x.x

Wait, SM only does this for SMTown DVDs or all of them? D:
Post subject: Re: My problem with K-Pop concert DVD's. Posted: Jul 07, 2013 @ 10:22 pm
Yaayanee Wait...are you serious...there's going to be ANOTHER version of Wolf?

Post subject: Re: Exo to release a new single in a few weeks Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 9:22 pm
Yaayanee Honestly...not at all. It takes a lot for me to have a favorite so I don't easily let it go 'just cuz I was bored' - smitten to SHINee 5eva~
Post subject: Re: Have you ever gotten tired of your bias? Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 9:17 pm
Yaayanee

Onew.

What is this.
Post subject: So This is Their Leader... Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 9:46 pm
Yaayanee

Why guys. Why.
Post subject: Experiencing Secondhand Embarrassment from a Continent Away... Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 9:56 pm