Yaayanee
Bae wrote:wtf is happening

As if any of us will know...
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:29 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee
TzufiJun wrote:oh god, their shaking their brains to dumbness

Too late. LOL
Post subject: Re: Experiencing Secondhand Embarrassment from a Continent Away... Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:32 pm
Yaayanee Guys...please shave your pits.

Or at least don't lift up your arms. Like ever.
Post subject: Re: (male)Armpits: Shaved or trimmed? Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:31 pm
Yaayanee Would you rather have your bias group(s) have a huge fandom (at the expense of public recognition) or a ton of public recognition (and a moderate fandom)? Why or why not? You can only choose one .

I rather have my bias have a ton of public recognition and a decent sized fandom, they'd be seen as more legitimate and having the public's eye wouldn't allow for their fandom to just be a 'bubble' - in general there would be more attention on them and although the public can be quite fickle, this isn't such a huge disadvantage.
Post subject: Fandom or Public Recognition? Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 9:15 pm
Yaayanee
luhoe wrote:Fandom, I would rather have them loved. Anyways, that's what EXO has.

Just because it's public recognition, doesn't mean that they won't be loved...
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:27 pm
Yaayanee Will Sistar ever hold a solo concert outside Korea?

Will they ever sell more than 50k albums even?
First question: most likely (but probably somewhere in SE Asia).
Second question: I have no idea.

Also SISTAR isn't exactly the only group that has public recognition and only a modest fandom - most girl groups are like that.
Post subject: Re: Fandom or Public Recognition? Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:34 pm
Yaayanee Will Sistar ever hold a solo concert outside Korea?

Will they ever sell more than 50k albums even?
First question: most likely (but probably somewhere in SE Asia).
Second question: I have no idea.

Also SISTAR isn't exactly the only group that has public recognition and only a modest fandom - most girl groups are like that. The thing is with sistar to me they should have a bigger international following with that huge public support, a lot of girl groups that are 2nd tier and even 3rd tier have way more album sales them.
Which girl groups in particular? Because you also have to consider the year they debuted and from which company they came from.
Post subject: Re: Fandom or Public Recognition? Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 10:47 pm
Yaayanee
Kimochi wrote:http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130709151108016

No trans of this yet.. first Se7en now Gummy... some family YG is....

Se7en's contract ended way before he even started his military service...this shade...
Post subject: Re: Gummy leaves YG after 7 years Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 11:07 pm
Yaayanee Because then whats the points of beauty when any average jane with saved up money can get it and become the next Go Ara
Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself. I have a slight problem with PS only because it basically pushes self-acceptance and self-esteem out of the window with not much effort. Like I understand if you want to look better, but you can go about it better ways. PS is unnatural, but that can be makeup and other beauty tools, etc. but it's more extreme that's why I think it can be more dangerous in the long run.

It's one thing to try to become more beautiful by changing your weight or putting on makeup, but once you see people left and right totally restructuring their faces and bodies instead of doing something more minor and accept their differences, that's when it gets scary.
Post subject: Re: I just watched 200 pound beauty Posted: Jul 08, 2013 @ 11:29 pm
Yaayanee OMG...what a dumb fuck. How are they going to get down...
Post subject: Re: whoever this is deserves an extreme twerking award Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 11:21 am
Yaayanee I think we're all forgetting an important 3rd factor

SM lurking behind the shadows pressuring LOEN to do all this

Don't SM and Loen have some old beef though? Idk but I don't think they'd be doing SM favors the way everyone figures.
IDK most likely SM isn't directly involved but then SM and LOEN probably have huge networking connections so it's not totally impossible for SM to be involved in some way.
Yaayanee I definitely think both sides are at fault, but I can't help to think that LOEN is more at fault. Apparently, Junsu and LOEN DID have some contract back in May and although it doesn't specify if it was an actual contract or just the information sent through emails, LOEN still gave such short notice for their change of plans. LOEN is a huge company compared to CJES so I can't help to be at disbelief that they'd be so irresponsible in arranging the official papers. Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee SHINee's Jonghyun~
Post subject: Re: Choose between the 2 (part 7/50) [Jonghyun vs Jonghyun] Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 11:41 am
Yaayanee He should just take his shirt off, him and Jonghyun strip for like no reason sometimes and now there's a reason and nothing. /disappoint

Also I feel bad that they had to perform in the rain again.
Post subject: Re: wet Minho Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:11 pm
Yaayanee Meenhurr, gotta love that slut.
Post subject: Re: Choose between the 2 (part 9/50) [Minho vs Changmin] Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
Yaayanee
boa578 wrote:SM's can go up to infinity

XDD

JYP idols are probably counting down when their contracts expires...well except for Suzy.
Yaayanee I'm trying to cook more and actually make good food as well (I have to since I'm a vegetarian as well), it's sad that I'm 20 and I barely know how to make anything except rice and pasta...and most of my friends and peers (at my age or older) can't even cook.

WTF our generation is doomed, I feel like no one my age in my area actually knows how to cook food from scratch. How will we support ourselves...and our future families.
x.x
Post subject: Seriously...How Many of You Can Actually Cook? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:24 pm
Yaayanee I can't fry for shit because I don't know when it's done or how much oil it needs, but anything else, can do (which isn't much let's face it we're fat hogs most of our food is fried)
LOL same here! Tried to make homemade fries/potato wedges last week - so burnt they broke apart in little pieces. T.T
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:31 pm
Yaayanee I can make toast.
I can make toast.

This ^
I'm great at this.

You two would be the firsts to go.

Yes, I can cook, but it doesn't always taste good or okay...
Is that cooking though....LOL (I'm the same way pretty much).

it's sad that I'm 20 and I barely know how to make anything except rice and pasta
omg this. omelettes too . If I had the opportunity.. I would try much more. like meat and bread and cookies and all those kind of other foods that I can't think of right now.
My mom would just want to supervise me if I asked her to use those ingredients and I hate it when people stare at me when I write or cook.

I'm pretty good at what I do know though.

I had a friend when I was eleven that knew how to bake and cook. I was sooo jealous T.T

XD Same...my mom doesn't want me in the kitchen. My grandma is more reasonable.
OMG 11?? I'm such a failure.
:sad:
Post subject: Re: Seriously...How Many of You Can Actually Cook? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
Yaayanee I think one of the other problems other than not knowing, is impatience and/or laziness. I know my mom said I can cook, but I'm also lazy, so chances are if there is something easier to make, I'll do that instead of something that takes a lot longer with preparation and such. People would rather throw chicken nuggets and fries in the oven rather than actually cut up food to make something much better.

#truth~
This.

But I'm forced to not be as lazy anymore since I'll be living on my own and most of the easy, microwavable stuff is meat or has meat. I gotta cook or I don't eat. ;___;

Yup~ I can cook : ) I really love making curries, but I'll make pasta dishes, coq au vin, bulgogi, korean friend chicken, katsu curry, mochi etc etc

Actually I lack in the baking department...I can make stuff but I really want to be able to make the lovely decorated stuff <3~~~
Lend me your skills...
Post subject: Re: Seriously...How Many of You Can Actually Cook? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 12:48 pm