Back to Top!
Search found more than 7273 matches
Yaayanee Nah, Americans still use night, right, and should just like before. But peeps are lazy fucks on the internet so everything is misspelled...
Post subject: Re: The engrish we speak - help wanted and given Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:04 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee ohh I see, you're vegetarian!
While at uni I had to cook for a vegan housemate so I made a lot of veggie stuff! If you like curried foods, there's a really yummy okra dish you should try!
Or simply...brocolli + garlic + maggi sauce is delicious!
I couldn't afford meat so I usually cooked vegetarian dishes : D
Yep ^^

I want to learn how to make curry dishes - I've never tried, but the ones I've had tasted good. Also I love okra! :D What's maggi sauce?
Post subject: Re: Seriously...How Many of You Can Actually Cook? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:07 pm
Yaayanee
Yep ^^

I want to learn how to make curry dishes - I've never tried, but the ones I've had tasted good. Also I love okra! :D What's maggi sauce?
It's a middle eastern/african curry and pretty easy to make if I recall correctly XD;
Maggi sauce is like a flavour enhancer (read: MSG) thing...a lot of Chinese students use it to get their food tasting great!
I'll look up the recipe, thanks! Yes, in Ghana they use okra for soups and stews often. :)
Post subject: Re: Seriously...How Many of You Can Actually Cook? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:12 pm
Yaayanee Nah, Americans still use night, right, and should just like before. But peeps are lazy fucks on the internet so everything is misspelled...

arasso. I do like internet english.. well used to... until it messed with my poor proper english...
lol proper sounds so bourgeois compared to " ratchet ghetto engrish"! XD
Exactly. XD I think people use English better here than Facebook though. LOL
Post subject: Re: The engrish we speak - help wanted and given Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:13 pm
Yaayanee Wait...wha? Someone fill me in on this.
Post subject: Re: So is Woolim Entertainment ever going to debut that girl group? Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:36 pm
Yaayanee http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6j8bic6Wj1qgag88o1_400.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/85f4014641c8d41df1999a2628c8678e/tumblr_morluppQH91r3z36co1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/23986fb2b999aca5c5762f625a1ab643/tumblr_morluppQH91r3z36co8_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/4b7798f1b7beeee3ee9e7bfff76b4ae7/tumblr_mnnodlUI1J1s9pvato1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/bfff647f8777b53fda15c51536f9bc59/tumblr_mpolmpEEzc1qfssjlo1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a00abdc41a0499464e505ca8839efa2a/tumblr_mponi9hYJC1qfssjlo1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7661e16a54315d7abc634719653e6ab/tumblr_mponi9hYJC1qfssjlo3_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5cf67da91159c2fb0b2416a7d0439385/tumblr_mpoio9sBn51spqhdqo1_500.jpg
Even when she's creepin', Sera is still flawless.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/cbec78c1025f0e89befff1037df50abe/tumblr_mpm4mx2VRf1subcffo1_500.gif
Post subject: Giving You All What You Wanted~ Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 1:35 pm
Yaayanee You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:16 pm
Yaayanee Stop living in Texas. lol
Come to California where people are really weirdly interested in different cultures. o_O
LOL why is that weird...

that's why i hate being around my parents sometimes
smh they're like: IF YOU DON'T READ THE BIBLE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT JESUS IS BLACK AND BLACK PEOPLE, NOT WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE BEST RACE, I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL AND EAT IT IN FRONT YOU!!111!!11!!!!!
-_-
yeah, even though jesus is middle eastern, he is totally of african descent
IDK the details...but I thought Jesus was brown? He may be still African, but not all Africans are black, ya know. Most of North Africa are brown people that actually associate more with the Middle East rather than the rest of Africa. LOL
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:31 pm
Yaayanee You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:35 pm
Yaayanee While I do agree that Sunye getting married and having a child is fine since she's an adult I still understand people's frustrations with her. She's not some regular folk that can live her life without having to worry about others. She is WG leader and their activities as a group have been halted because of her. I think as an idol especially a leader you have to put your group ahead first and make sacrifices if needed if not why bother being an idol in the first place? JYP should just let her go and try to re-form WG. I understand why the girls would be dis-heartened to have done so well and left Korea just to become a laughing stock and come back when other groups are way ahead of them must have given them a low blow but if they love music then they should stay at it and JYP should let them move on with or without Sunye.

This.

At this point, all these 'scandals' about Sunye and WG are getting so ridiculous just because of all the indecisiveness. Is she in the group or not? If so, is it just temporary? If not, when will her hiatus end? In the meanwhile, are WG going to be promoted as 4? There's so many questions and even more if we include Sunmi (I've been assuming she was out). Sunye, please decide whether you're still in WG or not and what are the circumstances. Actually, JYP should be answering a lot of these questions as well. WG will be doomed if they go unanswered - even fans are losing interest in their solo activities if they are prolonged for too long.
Post subject: Re: [NB] JYP didn't know about Sun's plans in Haiti Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:54 pm
Yaayanee Who's that next to Dara? LOL
Post subject: Re: Finally! Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:45 pm
Yaayanee
Gyoshido wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:Who's that next to Dara? LOL

Bom....

o.o Thought it was a staff member at first.
Post subject: Re: Finally! Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 8:56 pm
Yaayanee I don't understand why you're just saying Christians, when pretty much everyone else does the same thing, if you're gonna point fingers, you should at least point them at everyone lol...Just like people don't like it when religious people force things down their throat, religious people don't like it when others force their opinions the same.

Remember, it's a two-way street.
This is so true, yet it's iffy...

Like people shouldn't be forcing other religious beliefs on those who have a different religion, but some social issues become more than just beliefs but should be rights. I know conservative religious people tend to not accept homosexuality, interracial relationships, feminism, etc. although all of these have less to do with religious belief but rather accepting other types of people, etc. Your statement was spot on in a general sense, but I know some religious people use the same argument so then certain social issues aren't dealt with.
Post subject: Re: Christians really piss me off sometimes Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:03 pm
Yaayanee Hearing these bizarre incidents just makes me trust people less and less...
Post subject: Re: Nurse in Hunan Tapes Sign to Newborn’s Face: ‘Lump of Shit’ Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:19 pm
Yaayanee But she's hot, so it's okay.
People who watch victorious are teenage boys anyway. lol
I was more into Jade.....

But damn did I fucking fall in love with Beck. That boy is hot...you had no idea how many times i've watched that trapped in a van episode just because you can see his hint of abs.
If you like Beck, then you should watch Twisted since the actor is on that show now. LOL *shameless promotion*
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:33 pm
Yaayanee LOL why do people go there....how many dead bodies have you guys hidden....
Post subject: Re: Do you ever go to the dump? Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:55 pm
Yaayanee You mean where people normally take like old broken furniture and other shit no one wants anymore? I've been there I think once while I've been in Ocala, and other times in South Florida. It's kinda gross and sad to look at though. I mean, it's HUGE hills that are basically filled with garbage(anything you can possibly imagine and it's probably there).
yea pretty much. junk yeard or dumps w/e. its sad because a lot of those things are not even in bad condition!
So you do nothing to all the guys that touch Kevin? He's a slut, those girls didn't deserve that fate. :shock:
Post subject: Re: Do you ever go to the dump? Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:58 pm
Yaayanee I honestly thought she was always pretty...I understand if others don't like her looks, but people are so hard on her always acting like she's some ogre when she's at the very least average looking. Her confidence is very attractive though.
Post subject: Re: Is it just me or is CL... Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:00 pm
Yaayanee ...we probably haven't even heard of more than 20% of the rookie idol groups that come out every year? I remember seeing a complete list of I think 2012 (or maybe 2011) rookies and there was seriously like hundreds of names. Like WTF I'm pretty fucking sure I only heard like 5 of them let alone listen to any of their shit. Dudes, we're slacking.
Post subject: Isn't it Weird That Even as KPOP Fans... Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:09 pm
Yaayanee
kurumi wrote:i remember last year i was in tc and we literally played every rookie group that debuted that year :drool: so many nugus

Wait, wha?? Wouldn't that take days.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:12 pm