Back to Top!
Search found more than 7273 matches
Yaayanee Surprised the list was actually exciting. 
Post subject: Re: (NB) Exciting line-up of comebacks for the New Year Posted: Jan 03, 2015 @ 8:43 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee ninaxbj You didn't chose him, he chose you!  Notice how we're already angry at this fool.  

Sonni_Daze Very relevant gif.  Lawd, this is me as well,  at this point, I'm simply not ready and won't be anytime soon.  We all know the next month and a half, this loser is going to be even more annoying on his Twitter.  XD  You know how he gets sappy when other idols go through promotions, I already want to punch him in the face guys. I....never asked for this.-slides off bed- 
Sometimes I have actual regrets of ever finding SHINee.  
Post subject: Re: Jonghyun BASE 1.12.15 Posted: Jan 03, 2015 @ 7:42 pm
Yaayanee https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6TlIqrCUAE7Viy.jpg

I saw this on Reddit, but I will build upon this.  

Borrowed (paraphrasing): SHINee solo projects are somehow connected, more specifically Taemin's and Jonghyun's. 

Ace (3 letters - triangle) - Base (4 letters - square): I just noticed that the points form letters of the name.  LOL

Some folks are trying to connect Key's in this, but I don't think it will work.  But if Onew's next then I could totally see them further this theme and it being some fucking weird polygon because this is Onew we're talking about.  Actually to add on, it's possible Onew's could be a pentagon (5 letter name) so we'll just see.  And Minho has to blast the world with his solo rap album soon too.
Post subject: ILLUMINATI Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 11:49 am
Yaayanee I need Onew to be next because his voice is like Nutella. You can't have enough.

But maybe they chose Jonghyun first to give Onew plenty of time to heal from that throat surgery? Or when was it he underwent it again? Oh well , SM you better give Onew a solo and call it "Fried" or something like that. I can totally see him doing a derpy MV at a farm with hundreds of chickens. 
It would make sense if Onew came next.  Key, albeit not a solo, already has his own project while Minho...

It would be awesome, but likely it would be some ballad.  Or some funky pop track.  SM would limit the weird though.   Yup, it'd probably not be anything weird considering that it's SM. It would be really funny to see a derpy MV though  :lol:
I'd prefer giving him something more catchy and upbeat but he can probably impress with his vocals better in a ballad.
IKR I think all the mains will automatically get ballads.  Onew could rock an upbeat song and ballads work great for him, the problem is SM.  They leave the hardhitters on the albums and go with something mild for the single.  :/
Post subject: Re: ILLUMINATI Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:36 pm
Yaayanee
Nobody wrote:
Yaayanee wrote:
I think so.  There's another typo too, calling Clara an actor.  Is this from AllKrap?

Lol it's actually from Soompi.... I don't know how they are for reporting news though. 

That's unusual, Soompi is normally on point. 
Post subject: Re: Clara heading to the States to audition for a movie role Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:28 pm
Yaayanee
Post subject: Ferlyn G - Luv Talk ft. Mint (Tiny G) MV Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 12:09 pm
Yaayanee I'm not prepared for this awesome.
Yaayanee Sonni_Daze
Don't be talking about my maaaan behind my back~
http://25.media.tumblr.com/84c0d1040f01d668e5c530dc882379cb/tumblr_mkqflmOmWP1qmxhobo1_500.gif
Your man is unnecessary. 

But to add some substance for once:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5To5LaIIAE30O3.jpg

Jonghyun may have Iron as the third/fourth collaborating artist on his album, yo! This is great!...idk who Iron is though lmao
I don't know them either.  XD Apparently, a rock band so that's something to be excited about!  And it's a foreign act.
Yaayanee How the hell is this rated 15+?  

1st teaser: 12+
2nd teaser: 15+
MV: 19+

:lol:
Post subject: Re: SHINee's Jonghyun - "Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)" M/V Teaser Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 8:27 pm
Yaayanee OK, SM continue whoring this guy out.

I said it before and I'll say it again, but seriously it means something when there are big name artists willing to work with your (flat) ass!!!!  Jonghyun, how many asses did you lick?
Did you mean that figuratively or literally?
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4671575+_2b9c2e28e254314875b5637d34dab097.jpg
Yaayanee
I'm surprised the thread got so much attention (on twitter) cause people were already talking about it long before I started the thread. Pray for the pressed souls.
I need to go back and patrol the Twitter because I miss reading all the butthurt.  Damn, good times.  It's funny how some of them call us YG biased while I only know like 3 (maybe) YG fans here.  LOL
I being one of the three. It's funny cause Sistren fans started popping up outta the wood work with their  "Best Girl Group" award, and now they're quieter than a mouse in church!
Who else is there?  Seems like there are just casual fans of everyone on here.  I feel like besides the Star1s, a lot of other fandoms just join in to support SISTAR against 2NE1 then later turn around and shit on them when it's over.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jan 04, 2015 @ 9:41 am
Yaayanee I remember when Jonghyun's dating scandal came out in 2010 and SM confirmed it (that must have been the very first time because they rarely ever did so at first), not only were Shawols raging, but you wouldn't believe some of the conspiracy theories out there about it, especially from the JongKey shippers!  There was a YT vid where they were comparing Key and Shin Se Kyung's features to each other in order to explain why Jonghyun was dating her.  XDDD Like what the fuck?  Basically, Jonghyun subconsciously picked her to fuck because she supposedly looked like Key....like no.  I don't think anything can top that from Shawols.  That was both the saddest and funniest thing I witnessed from Shawols and it was pure delusion and conspiracy.  I couldn't stop laughing.  
Post subject: What Are Some of the Saddest/Funniest Things Your Fandom Have Done? Posted: Nov 03, 2014 @ 7:54 pm
Yaayanee
Post subject: Topp Dogg - Annie MV Posted: Nov 03, 2014 @ 9:01 pm