Back to Top!
Search found more than 7273 matches
Yaayanee It's been like that for awhile...at least in Falling in Love the screentime was relatively equal with Bom, CL, and Minzy.
Post subject: Re: Do you feel like 2NE1 is . . . Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:21 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee It's been like that for awhile...at least in Falling in Love the screentime was relatively equal with Bom, CL, and Minzy.
Really?? I feel like it was the worst in Falling in Love. The entire opening dance sequence was only flashes of CL's face and dancing. Poor Dara, Bom, and Minzy. T.T
Yeah, the flashes were mostly CL and Minzy, but the actual line distribution wasn't that bad. CL only rapped instead of rapping and singing and Bom had the chorus to herself and Minzy sang a good amount as well. :)
Post subject: Re: Do you feel like 2NE1 is . . . Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:27 pm
Yaayanee Totally agree. I've listened to three of those artists before.
Post subject: Re: Fluxus Entertainment >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 10:52 pm
Yaayanee Oh god....this dipshit. :smooch:
Post subject: Re: no words needed. Posted: Jul 10, 2013 @ 9:52 pm
Yaayanee OMG...I've been pronouncing it wrong this whole time...but then why write it is sone (one word) when it's really just so-one. >:{
Post subject: Re: Its been 84 years... Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:13 am
Yaayanee But who overrates SISTAR? No one even talks about them here so I'm just really confused about this thread... Most people seem more impressed/surprised how fast they're gaining popularity rather than their songs/concepts.

And everyone about their 'sexy' concepts, I can name several groups who do the same yet they don't get any grief. Let's not be hypocrites.
Post subject: Re: Am I the only one not impressed with Sistar's songs? Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:34 am
Yaayanee At least they all have twitters...only Jonghyun and Onew has them in SHINee... *^^*
Post subject: Re: What the fuck infinite... Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:53 am
Yaayanee Dude...it's Key. /endthread
Post subject: Re: Choose between the 2 (part 27/50) [Jokwon vs Key] Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 11:09 am
Yaayanee The first minute was nice, but after that it became so repetitive. :/
Post subject: Re: This started off great... Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 11:26 am
Yaayanee I need advice my bestie and I are planning on going to K-CON next year after we graduate and we have one problem....DISTANCE :frustrated: We live on the East Coast in Maryland so going to K-CON is basically a trip across the country. Can you guys give me any advice :please: :please: :please:
Do either of you have a job? Start saving now. Driving isn't worth it unless it's in the summer, a flight would probably be a couple hundred dollars, also there's trains, but that's probably not worth it either.
Post subject: Re: Help Me!!!! Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 11:45 am
Yaayanee DP
Post subject: Re: Help Me!!!! Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 11:46 am
Yaayanee Whaa...you have more stats than me...XD Am I invisible too?

Honestly, I'm no where near a famous member, but I'd get responses by staying active (like post a few times or more every day or other day) and act trollish sometimes. Also it helps if you were formerly at AKP because it seems like 90% of this forum is. LOL
Post subject: Re: For All the "Invisibles" Out There... Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:41 am
Yaayanee I think I'm a like whore as well - I like almost every single comment in my threads even if I don't agree with it. LOL A like here for me is like my way of acknowledging I read your comment. Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee I need advice my bestie and I are planning on going to K-CON next year after we graduate and we have one problem....DISTANCE :frustrated: We live on the East Coast in Maryland so going to K-CON is basically a trip across the country. Can you guys give me any advice :please: :please: :please:
Do either of you have a job? Start saving now. Driving isn't worth it unless it's in the summer, a flight would probably be a couple hundred dollars, also there's trains, but that's probably not worth it either.
I have a job lined up for me to start in the next two weeks I don't know about my bestie though. And I don't know about flying because I've never flown before and have a fear of heights...
Despite your anxieties, flying is the best option - relatively inexpensive compared to driving and riding a train and it's much quicker. You'll also need money for food, gifts, and a hotel if you plan on staying overnight. I'm also scared of heights, but flying really isn't bad at all. :) Get your tickets early and usually in summer flight tickets are more expensive.
Post subject: Re: Help Me!!!! Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 12:03 pm
Yaayanee
I have a job lined up for me to start in the next two weeks I don't know about my bestie though. And I don't know about flying because I've never flown before and have a fear of heights...
Despite your anxieties, flying is the best option - relatively inexpensive compared to driving and riding a train and it's much quicker. You'll also need money for food, gifts, and a hotel if you plan on staying overnight. I'm also scared of heights, but flying really isn't bad at all. :) Get your tickets early and usually in summer flight tickets are more expensive.
thank you and is it best to book a ticket in spring or winter?
Yes, but it really depends specifically when. Like around holidays and school breaks, tickets tend to be more expensive. But when is KCON?
Post subject: Re: Help Me!!!! Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 12:47 pm
Yaayanee Man, this choreo is so amazing. Both so sexy yet complex!
Post subject: Re: Best Choreo of 2013 so far... Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 12:41 pm
Yaayanee :-? How does this exist...
Post subject: Wait...I Just Realized There's No Mods Here Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 1:52 pm
Yaayanee IKR I hate when the top comments or nearly all the comments are like, "Blah Blah brought me here!!!", "Watching this in *some obscure year*" - like who gives a fuck. I want actually relevant top comments. Jump to forumJump to topic
Yaayanee I'm certain CCM overworked them to the bone and that's why they wanted to leave but KKS blacklisted them so they went back to CCM. Why put in all that effort in leaving then go right back?
Post subject: Re: I'm surprised that CCM didn't ruin DaVichi's career yet. Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:32 pm
Yaayanee IT NOT EXO! EXO FANS BROUGHT 300,000 COPIES! THEY LIE! JUST CUZ EXO HAVE LIL FAN NO MEAN THEY COMPANY BOUGHT IT! >:(

I BET IT B.A.P OR VIXX! PROBABLY SHINEE!
Are you being serious? Why the hell would it be SHINee? So apparently they aren't under SM like EXO and don't have any fans? SHINee did great with physical sales and they did pretty decent with digital - if it was anyone in SM, it'd be EXO.
Post subject: Re: [Rumor Mill] Chart manipulation Posted: Jul 11, 2013 @ 7:42 pm