Back to Top!
Search found more than 14769 matches
Hongbin_Swaggy Well for me, as a genre I think Kpop is childrens music. As far as subject matter and marketing its kids shit so going super hard fangirling over these artist as a grown person is stupid. I also think the entire culture surrounding the kpop industry including netizens and scandals and koreans perception of things is cancer that shouldnt be taken seriously. The whole k-music scene is delulu as fuck. Thats my confession.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:17 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
ninaxbj Complaints
Why don't SM and YG artist like everrrr collab? It would be epic, the fanwars, the music, the ships.
Why can't SM do shit right with f(x) or SHINee. SHINee is suppose to be DBSK level by now or at least Bigbang but noooooo. F(x) is just.....-pushes them to the side-
I don't find most of JYP artists attractive.
What is wrong with Afterschool seriously Apink is just as boring to me but how did they get so popular? Must be Bomi because she's awesome.
Never liked CL after ILY promos. I can't like 2ne1 anymore like I use to and Bom use to be my favvee but now idk with them.
Confession
I thought Minho was useless at first lul
I have a feeling that people in S.K are more sheltered than I was (which I thought was pretty damn near impossible) because the comments they leave sometimes are just soooo ignorant. It's almost like they're not even aware of other issues/cultures besides their own and the definition of offensive.
Can not get into K-indie besides loveholic and Nell idk what's wrong with meeeee D:
I want to do Jonghyun.Taemin.simultaneously. but Jjong's sister fetish is creepy.but then again that has nothing to do with sex sooo.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo9zuudYfY1qdv6z0.gif
WELP that's all I got for now XD.
XDD OMG Jonghyun's sister fetish. It's too early to be laughing this hard. Ah my head.
Shit is weiiird right? I think even Key was weirded out by him talking about his 'noona' at one point. Every time he talks about her I'm like O_o "Niggaaa you DO know you're related right?!" Thanks Kim Jonghyun for ruining my mood. It's already pedo enough you've been creeping on Taemin since replay, like..don't add incest to the list plz. LOL Somhow he's my bias though.
KrisTheNoonaSlayer Hey as long as you share Kai I seen no problem here XD. This turned into the sexually frustrated thread reaaal quick.
Post subject: Re: My KPOP Confessions Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 10:24 am
boa578 There are the sane ones, and then there are the stupid ones that mob EXO at airports so they can’t escape, plan black oceans for SHINee, and basically ruin the fun for the whole fandom.
Post subject: There are two types of EXOtics. Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 6:58 pm
ThinCrust Shawols are awesome
Post subject: Re: Shawols get creative with Shinee albums Posted: Jul 09, 2013 @ 3:00 pm
Unique
where do u get this info? That's even less money than what SM makes each year. The revenue that came into SM in 2012 was $154 million. In 2014, it's probably much higher figure than that. Possibly close to $300 million. And that's only SM. If you add up JYP, Cube, YG, etc it will be over a billion.

Revenue US$61,788,496 (2009)[1]
US$86,400,963 (2010)[1]
US$99,437,600 (2011)[2]
US$154,401,103 (2012) [3]
Both me and ohailaurenn are getting the info from the IFPI repport, that just counts music sales. SM, YG, and JYP get also profits from tours, cms, acting roles, etc. and I think that doesn't count.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:49 pm
Unique
littlejay wrote:i dont think this is real because Kpop is a billion dollar industry. It should be at least 3rd place.

Not in a chance. SK is bellow Netherlands (11th) . And it's only a 187.5 million dollar industry (not to mention that it decreased -4.3%).
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 1:38 pm
terucake pleaseeee bitch ass neitizens
I myself would not the fuck stay n sm too lol
all dis have nothing to do with them anyway so
I don c why they calling kris a traitor
lol ya don't even know what's behind all dis
sm is the bitch to start with anyways
do some history research
yeah, i don't think anyone really knows what's going on, sure sm could have treated kris like shit but are we, the public, in the right place to say we actually know what is happening?

majority of k-netizens just make up a cesspool of ignorance anyways, most of their comments come from strong discrimination
Unique Everytime that a Kpoper says that Kpop is more popular than Jpop, I just wanna make them swallow this list :frustrated:
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 12:16 pm
ImAShawolForOnew False! The same website that posted all those false rumors on trusted sites shared it and the original source is from a Korean news site posted by someone who's been stirring up Kris antis from the beginning. he's pro SM, Also the company denied it.

There hasn't been a topic here on the new info so I will make a topic but basically SM is using the internet to slander his reputation and to stir up antis but it's not gonna be that easy anymore since they're caught red handed.
Jump to post Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:48 am
ImAShawolForOnew Full information here: http://kriskingdom1106.tumblr.com/post/87254219332/not-just-kris-vs-sm-but-baidu-iqiyi-pps-sm-vs-kris

To shorten it up; Trusted sites iQIYI and PPS have been sharing false rumors about Kris originally sourced by Kris's anti-fans. They all ended up on their official weibo accounts, and on the front page of their sites. Once Netizens and fans heard about this they made clarification post on Weibo denouncing the rumors and asked for a apology from those trusted sites which each post has about 1122 to 26672 notes. The websites then deleted those articles except for a supposed video and never gave a reason nor a apology for sharing those false rumors.

One of the rumors includes the recent report about him considering the agency Hangeng is under which has now been denied by Yuehua: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/yuehua-rep-denies-reports-that-they-had-contact-with-kris

The first link above further explains the connection PPS, iQIYI, SM and Baidu have. But to make it short PPS has merged with iQIYI, and they are both taken over by Baidu, which just signed a strategic cooperation agreement with SM Entertainment. The link above gives more information on that and more information of the deal Baidu and SM made.
Post subject: Slander against Kris By SM Entertainment/Baidu/iQIYI/PPS Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 11:53 am
skyturtle My ears T.T
Jump to post Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 5:22 am
Quiet "No one didn't invite me to their parties for today"

So does that mean that you were invited to everyone's party?
Jump to post Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:28 pm
rananicolee um

who
He killed a boy while he was on neighborhood watch duty. Keep in mind they aren't supposed to carry guns. Anyway, he killed a black teenage boy because he thought he was going attack him. The boy was going back home. All he had was tea and skittles. Zimmermann claims self-defense. The boy didn't attack him. So. He had a concealed weapon, which he had a right to carry, and you're not sure if he didn't attack him or not.

"They will not approach suspects. They will not detain people. They won't carry weapons."

It is illegal for any neighborhood watch to carry a concealed weapon. They are volunteers and not policeman.
Post subject: Re: Do you think that George Zimmerman is innocent? Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 11:20 pm
Seungslut

I'm not saying that you should not believe rananicolee, however don't jump sides so quickly. First of all Rananicolle is obsessed with me, and always has been. Why? I don't know, but I think it has a lot to do with his or her butthurt because she couldn't handle my past opinions on AKP about SNSD, and she'll do everything in her power to sland against me, and not to mention she's like around 12 years old. Anyways, disregarding that fact, about rananicolee, I think you have to follow the case from the beginning to fully have a perspective about it. Are you actually going to jump to a opinion because of Rananicolle's third grader response she just gave you?

I don't tolerate murder anyhow. Even in self defense I feel you should just serve a small sentence because either way you are still cutting someones life short so

I'm not saying Trayvon deserved to die. PERIOD. All I am saying is I find Zimmerman innocent . I suggest you listen to the facts , instead of listening to hear-say and biased Kpop fans that are ignorant to the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxoSrMyZJR4

You have the right to believe whatever you want to believe, but it is clear that you came into this thread not knowing jack squat, but once when someone explained unspecifically about the case, instead of reading what I had stated above (which you clearly didn't) which is detailed on what happened. Did Rananicolee give her opinion? Yes, but it wasn't informative enough considered the fact that you know nothing about this case. If I didn't know anything I would not believe Ranincolee. Sure, I would have the idea based off what she stated, but I will figure it out on my own, instead of listening to someone with a very short and non-detailed response. However you can do what the fuck you want, I was just saying.

Says listen to facts

/pulls up a youtube video of Why I think George Zimmerman is innocent, aka not a fact.

hurr durr.
Post subject: Re: Do you think that George Zimmerman is innocent? Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 12:49 am
heedicktator I'm so tired of there being so many good-looking people in this world and this forum and on youtube seriously I don't want to see jenna marbles or iJustine or that make-up guru girl ever again why do they have to make me so insecure I hate them all

But, really, hot people are too mainstream now. They're freaking everywhere. I remember when I used to be able to walk down the street and spot a fellow uglitarian and we'd greet each other like bad boi brothers and ridicule the hot people when they weren't paying attention to us which was, like, all the time. But I can't do that anymore because everyone wears BB cream and flaunts their face without even realizing it.

I can't do this anymore, guise. I miss the old days when hot people were as rare as legendary pokemon like mew two.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/sarahmichelle_447685.gif
Post subject: I hate hot people. Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
mentalxfiction Omg I know right.
The one thing I absolutely cannot cannot stand though is when people go like "omg im so ugleh" and upload picture after picture of like them looking hella photogenic.
I don't upload pics of myself because I look retarded.
I'm still here fellow uglitarian.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 03, 2013 @ 2:01 pm
ThinCrust His raps don't bother me. I'm not saying he slays but they're decent.
Post subject: Re: Minho is a good rapper Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:10 pm
lokiheart I agree with her a 100%.

People who can't sing just take the place of those who can.
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with Ivy's 'harsh' comment? Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 1:24 pm
minkwon2 Honestly I feel the same. I'm sure there is good looking people out there who can also sing, so I don't even understand why kpop groups have visuals that can't do anything.

Now if you're a dancer thats fine imo, but if you can't sing or dance than please just don't try.
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with Ivy's 'harsh' comment? Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 1:25 pm
iwannadojjongandkai SHINee to participate in A-Nation Stadium Festival in summer
http://i.imgur.com/1CWo7er.jpg

A-Nation is an annual series of summer concerts that are held in various cities in Japan. Organized by Avex Group since its inauguration in 2002, this series features the most successful artists in Japan. Following in the footsteps of their seniors, BoA and TVXQ, SHINee will have the grand honor of joining the event for the first time this year with other world class Japanese artists, including Kumi Koda, Ayumi Hamasaki and AAA.

Date: 1st September, 2013 (Sun)
Time: 15:30 (doors open at 13:30)
Venue: Ajinomoto Stadium, Tokyo

Ticketing Details:
General Seating: 9,800 JPY (tax included)
Compulsory Seating: 9,800 JPY (tax included)
※ Illuminated uchiwa (round plastic fan) will be included
※ Reserved seating
※ You must remain seated during the concert if you are in the "Compulsory Seating” area
※ Admission is free for children below 3 years of age.

Advanced reservation period: July 5th (Fri) 18:00 JST to July 15th (Mon) 23:59 JST

For more information on reservations, please refer to the link below:
http://www.avexlive.jp/ansf2013-sn

A-Nation official site:
http://a-nation.net/

Source: shinee.jp
Translated by: red @ shineee.net
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 3:19 am