Back to Top!
Search found more than 14769 matches
OnigiriChan
it's been, like, 50 years.

hi everyone! ^^

Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 7:02 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ThinCrust
kurumi wrote:minho is the most useless kpop idol srsly, why is he even in shinee

Why is Kevin in ukiss? Let's not please.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:11 pm
I prefer Key's rapping to be honest but Minho is good too
Post subject: Re: Minho is a good rapper Posted: Jul 04, 2013 @ 3:15 pm
Waffles
Seungslut wrote:Seungri

Yeah. We wouldn't want him getting pregnant.
Post subject: Re: Which idol do you think is using birth control? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 6:35 pm
Penggwinsae I!
Although I love Super Junior, SHINee, GG, f(X), TVXQ!, and other SM artists, I hate SM. With a passion >_< These talented groups would do so much better without them
Riley Lol at people who hate SM but love almost every single popular artist they made.
What did you like about them actually all those years? Their faces only
um, no
personalities and talent count

As if those groups could have done everything SM did by themselves. There is a reason why independant artists often can't have the same popularity and move to bigger companies, and it's not the lack of money only. Talent has nothing to do with it here. If you just want skilled singers and dancers, there are tons on the internet.
And if you love SM groups and love their performances and all... You are actually loving SM !!!!
No. You're absolutely wrong.
You could like someone's paintings, and not like someone.
Just because you like SM's artists doesn't mean that you like SM itself.
GukieLover
Post subject: Do you agree with him? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 8:51 am
boa578 Jump to forumJump to topic
CupcakesForever "You're a guy, you should do this/be like this."
Bitch, shut the fuck up. It is 2013, not the 1800's. I will act however the fuck I want to act because gender should have no bearing over the way anyone acts.
People have fought and died over equal rights and gender equality and now you wanna go and send everything back into the Dark Ages??
Fuck you.
>:(
Post subject: Stupid shit stupid people say that pisses you off. Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:55 am
VaniTy you are so right

it's like...people asking why do girls like sports or video games

like wtf..just let us be
Jump to post Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:56 am
generic "Oppa doesn't know you exist."

Bitch, shut up.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 6:58 am
tabloholic 'Depression isn't a real illness.'

Makes me wanna punch a hoe.
Post subject: Re: Stupid shit stupid people say that pisses you off. Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:02 am
snapcackle "Kpop fangirls are all stupid and use double standards for everything. Fanboys are completely righteous in their opinions."
Post subject: Re: Stupid shit stupid people say that pisses you off. Posted: Jun 10, 2013 @ 7:06 am
Melons This is why we should have the Finish or Swedish teaching system. THE GET PAID LIKE DOCTORS AND HAVE PHDS!
Jump to post Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:14 am
iheartkoreanboys I was just looking over some notes my English teacher gave us last year and I noticed a few things.

1- He can't spell for shit.

2- I'm fairly sure he's confused between Sylvia Plath and Bishop, because the background notes he gave us on Bishop are actually referring to Plath's depression and general mental breakdown etc.

3- He also mixed up the authors of the texts we studied (idek how) so apparently Brian Friel wrote The Great Gatsby and F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote Translations.

4- He gave us what he says is an "'A' Answer" to a question on Macbeth, but the essay is only half the required length and also strays really really far from the question (the question refers to Macbeth's downfall, but somehow it turned into a general discussion about Appearance vs Reality)

5- He gave us loads of hand outs about 'religious context' in all these texts, which first of all is kind of useless in our line of study, and second of all, 80% of the 'observations' he made were most likely pulled out of his ass because most of the events he referred to to prove his case were either
a)from the movie
b)didn't happen at all

I probably should've looked at these notes when we first got them so I could tell him what an idiot he is but I'm not seeing him again until my exams -_-

Excuse me while I go phone everyone in my class and tell them to find their notes elsewhere because our teacher is an incompetent idiot.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/36191151/tumblr_m9hdtsTcXK1rrdy0u_large.gif
Post subject: Stupid people need to stop becoming teachers Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 5:13 am
jypnation_fan In Korea and Japan . 2PM is so so far ahead of INFINITE. There might be a lot of INSPIRITs in this forum but INFINITE is not there yet.

The fact still remains. 2PM is earning almost to a million dollars now each. INFINITE is not. ANd every single member of 2PM is popular on their own. I can't say the same thing to INFINITE.
There are not that many Inspirits here lol
Infinite just made their Japanese debut a few weeks ago so of course they are still nugu there. Hmm I wouldn't say Infinite is very popular in Korea either but they are for sure one of the rising groups these days (in terms of public recognition and size of fandom).
And about 2PM earning more money. Of course they earn more money than Infinite and most other groups out there. The question is where does that money come from? From what I heard 2Pm does 233248937+ endorsements so of course it is given that they would earn money. They are known for their ads than their music these days lol. Money is great and all but man they are singers before models or whatnot. Plus there is so much hate from the Korean public towards 2Pm so their popularity isn't something to be proud of.

I beg to disagree but the hate on 2pm is mostly on these forums. If you consider that as a reason for unpopularity then are you saying that SNSD and Super Junior are unpopular as well?

Music show wins are nothing these days. Not as prestigious as it was before. I hope no one gets offended, but the fact that EXO won establishes the fact that music shows doesn't reflect public opinion.

2PM is still miles away from INFINITE and regarding BEAST, maybe in Korea. BEAST has never been successful outside of their homeland.
Post subject: Re: We can all agree that 2PM is pretty much old news right? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 4:12 am
PhoenixVFIRE LOOOL

Post subject: Re: Whats the most you've pissed of a fandom? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 10:28 am
SHAwol_MVP94 Yaayanee Hi ;) I think this is my first time meeting you;)

Welcome to Royal Villa preview....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qf1ZVCz00k&feature=player_embedded

and this might be late....but....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ertMNZdAtJM&feature=player_embedded
atlantica TzufiJun iwannadojjongandkai Kyonkun
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 9:51 am
iwannadojjongandkai

:D I remember you perfectly too. Thanks so much! But that sucks there's not a lot of us here, are most of the peeps in the old AKP thread here? If not, I need to make more SHINee threads...
yeah. x) my name's just a bit more...decent in here lol
yeahhh. some visit every now and then...but not very often. :(( this place badly needs more shinee threads x))
Sarah ain't here to spam threads...and you should make more! lol.
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:52 am
Letsjijiparty "Africa" lol

What country in Africa are you going to?
Jump to post Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 8:46 am