Back to Top!
Search found more than 14769 matches
ThinCrust I totally agree with her. if you can't sing then do something else. I hate when people become singers only to leave the group later to be an actor or model. If that's what you want then don't steal someone else's dream.
Post subject: Re: Do you agree with Ivy's 'harsh' comment? Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 2:48 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Gorjessspazzer9 SNSD:taeyeon or Seohyun
SHINee: Key obviously
DBSK; Changmin
Jump to post Posted: Jun 26, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
SugarShapley Ok so let me break the stereotype and tell you as a fellow white gal that I wash my hair only twice a week as well. I understand that many girls have to wash it every day if theirs is naturally oily or they use a shit ton of styling products every day, but neither applies to me, and basically washing your hair every day is unhealthy, it makes your hair resistant to your shampoo's ingredients and just tells your skin to produce more oil. Sometimes other girls give me that ewww gross whatever reaction as well, but honestly, I know that I am a very clean person and the ones who judge me are usually the ones who go to bed after parties without even washing their face or brushing their teeth. Now THAT's nasty.
Post subject: Re: The difference between telling a black girland a white girl Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 2:24 am
elfwookie51 ikr
i wash my hair every 2 weeks just because my hair doesn't need that
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:37 pm
ThinCrust Not a black or a white thing lots of people do it differently.
Post subject: Re: The difference between telling a black girland a white girl Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
ThinCrust
AnamanaInspirit wrote:I know that feel. Only my coloured friends know how it is to not be able to wash their hair all the time.
I can't because it makes it harder to control my hair. :/

You might not want to use the word coloured. It's offensive to some.
Post subject: Re: The difference between telling a black girland a white girl Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
ThinCrust I know that feel. Only my coloured friends know how it is to not be able to wash their hair all the time.
I can't because it makes it harder to control my hair. :/
You might not want to use the word coloured. It's offensive to some.
wtf, people need to grow a back bone.
How am I supposed to sugar coat that? That is my experience, what else am I supposed to say?
That is in no way offensive. My personal experience should not offend some one
Just trying to help you out. Colored isn't a polite word for a lot of black people.
Post subject: Re: The difference between telling a black girland a white girl Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 7:15 pm
Aegyozilla All of them ._.

SHOW SPOILER lol I have no idea. I don't listen to rap at all.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:21 pm
minkwon2 Nicki Minaj
Post subject: Re: Worst mainstream rappers in the west? Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 8:27 pm
iwannadojjongandkai
Yaayanee wrote:Oh, do you go to NB? Yep, I gotta make them threads, I'm still trying to get used to navigating around here though.

only when the article's about shinee. i've seen a couple of your posts on there. and yeah, this place takes some getting used to...the features here are cool, too :)
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
iwannadojjongandkai lol check fab kibum out *O*

@Tzufijun @Yaayanee
Post subject: Re: Official SHINee Thread Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 6:00 am
minkwon2 What about B.A.P fans?! They haven't had a new song in like a week they must be dying right now!
Post subject: Re: You Bitches That Your Kpop Life Was Hard Posted: Jul 05, 2013 @ 7:18 pm
selhia Talk about ignorant. I don't know how people can be so proud of being that stupid.
Post subject: Re: And so it begins. Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:30 pm
minkwon2 Posting before some whore tags me. >:{ >:{ >:{ >:{ >:{
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:54 pm
Lmyunggie But...Taemin's my bias oh fine.
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:55 pm
TzufiJun *my ultimate bias

<3

Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 9:56 pm
Lmyunggie
Yaayanee wrote:
Lmyunggie wrote:But...Taemin's my bias oh fine.

Don't resist.

I do love his diva side.
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:01 pm
Calannie Key and Taemin are my biases in SHINee.

Yoochunnie will forever be my ultimate bias .. sowwy...
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:02 pm
cornbreesha I'll pass. I'm not a whore like @minkwon2
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:05 pm
Chanhee My heart belongs to a different Kim Kibum <3
Post subject: Re: Oh, So Let Me Introduce You to Your New Bias Posted: Jul 06, 2013 @ 10:05 pm