Back to Top!
Search found more than 3890 matches
damianb I heard about it last year.
Some people think that it's racist cuz it's blackface.
I think that the people who get offended are American tourists that travel to Holland.
Post subject: Re: Am I the only one sick of the "Zwarte Piet = racist" thing? Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:34 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
cyangelci
added you love <3

^^ Leader and I are using this account to update Minho's thread. Maybe you can join us but I think you have to ask Leader her permission.

You mean Jenniline right? She's my friend :D She actually asked me to come here, and so did cyangelci :) But I don't think I want to share the account or anything. The two of you are doing an amazing job anyways, and I'm just here to watch a lot of pictures and learn more about our boy :D Thanks for asking though (if that's what you meant)

Jenniline hi hun! How have you been? I haven't spoken to you in a while T^T

Lol Marielle, Jenniline and I are managing bryantchoi's account lol.
Post subject: Re: Official Choi Minho (최민호) Appreciation Thread Posted: Jul 28, 2013 @ 8:24 am
Bambified MV is finally out!

Sorry for being late and I'm sure some of you already watched. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYUekHq8A0

Agri
AnamanaInspirit
BabyPandaHat
Bambified
CatGeneration
CatLady
Chanceykk
cyangelci
farah
hangulover
iggyloves
J-Arc
jenniline
kpopfanatic93
Lmyunggie
Monica
nugu
PanicInParadise
suvizzz
TaeHyung4L
ThinCrust
thomasemile
Unique
UpInTheSky

That random girl at the end :-?

Buuuuuuuut other than that I loved it <3 Not enough Red though >:(

Red has the least time in both the video and the song :-? T.T

His day will come..and when it does

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/wave_of_feels-18739.gif
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 10:14 am
cyangelci Poor Useung..

T.T he is the member with the least votes, how can you not like him?

Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:19 am
cyangelci @BabyPandaHat

Did you see this? This was before debut and former member Kangon was still in the group.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:17 am
cyangelci
BabyPandaHat wrote:
cyangelci wrote:@BabyPandaHat

Did you see this? This was before debut and former member Kangon was still in the group.

Thanks! Watching it now love :D

You're welcome. <3
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:29 am
CatGeneration @BabyPandaHat Haha you're another Red biased xD
I don't know if I welcomed you yet, I'm sorry *^^*

Welcome :D
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:38 am
cyangelci
BabyPandaHat wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:Thanks! Watching it now love :D

You're welcome. <3

Loved it <3 aaah my Red~

When he started clapping as if he was proud of himself for speaking Korean, my feels were out of control. <3
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:44 am
cyangelci
BabyPandaHat wrote:
cyangelci wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
Loved it <3 aaah my Red~

When he started clapping as if he was proud of himself for speaking Korean, my feels were out of control. <3

When he was speaking English as well.. oh Gosh, so many feels!

Hello I'm Red xD

So cute! I can't wait to see them on Simply KPOP today. <3
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:55 am
Bambified

Hello I'm Red xD

I have decided I need them to have their own shows. If star golden bell was still on air, it would've been so funny! oh God... imagine them with Juri! <3

Juri would probably try to attack them with her idol love. I would love to see how they would handle that situation.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 11:59 am
cyangelci

Hello I'm Red xD

I have decided I need them to have their own shows. If star golden bell was still on air, it would've been so funny! oh God... imagine them with Juri! <3

Oh God lol, I don't want her to kiss any of my boys! xDDD
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
cyangelci

Oh God lol, I don't want her to kiss any of my boys! xDDD
BUT IT WOULD BE SOOOO FUNNY!!! I need my Juri awesomeness xD

She will probably scare Red off. xD
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:11 pm
cyangelci
BUT IT WOULD BE SOOOO FUNNY!!! I need my Juri awesomeness xD

She will probably scare Red off. xD
It'd still be funny~ besides, he always has us to comfort him *nod nod* though I'd probably be too busy on the floor laughing >.>

Awww well why you laugh, I will comfort Red. :grin:

Bambified Chanceykk will probably kill me though. :nervous:
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:14 pm
CatGeneration
Yup! They're my first kpop group and they're still the loves of my life <3 Who's your bias? Saengie's mine <3

Hmmm, I'm between Young Saeng :grin: and Kyu Jong :D

/gasp/ oh, mai gawd... wut did u saaaaaaay?!??! .... ... .... .... ....THAT'S SO COOL! There aren't many saengie biased out there ^^ And Kyujong.. our centre... our piece of perfection <3 who cannot love that man?

Well nobody, duh! xD
But right now he's doing his military service, I miss him T.T
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:31 pm
cyangelci I got into DBSK late as well and SS501 but at least they are still together. I love Jungmin and seeing their old shows made me a fan of theirs instantly.
Yeah. Kim Hyun Joong is one of my ultimate biases and SS501 was one of the groups that got me in to kpop years ago, so I'm glad they are. Jungmin is just adorable, I love watching their wake up show, lol. Ugh, why is he so aslfkhlaskfhas. xD

xDD BabyPandaHat and I were talking about how M.pire should do a show like that and see if we can find a Hyunjoong sleeper and Jungmin sleeper. xDD
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 6:26 pm
CatGeneration
BabyPandaHat wrote:My loves, I'm leaving for bed now. I will be back tomorrow~ don't steal my Red or my Saengie (yes you know I'm talking about you~!) while I'm asleep 8D

I'm not sure if you're talking about me... xD
But if you do I'll see Don't worry xD
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:40 pm
CatGeneration

/gasp/ oh, mai gawd... wut did u saaaaaaay?!??! .... ... .... .... ....THAT'S SO COOL! There aren't many saengie biased out there ^^ And Kyujong.. our centre... our piece of perfection <3 who cannot love that man?

Well nobody, duh! xD
But right now he's doing his military service, I miss him T.T
Our man will come back to us! He will be strong and even more handsome and perfect than before! And he'll give us great albums while Saengie leaves.... /sniff/ MY SAENGIIIEEE TT^TT

Yeah, I hope he'll release an album like our Saeng did :D
But i'm gonna miss Saeng after T.T
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:38 pm
cyangelci
BabyPandaHat wrote:My loves, I'm leaving for bed now. I will be back tomorrow~ don't steal my Red or my Saengie (yes you know I'm talking about you~!) while I'm asleep 8D

I will make sure that won't happen to any of your men. Sleep well my wife. I love you. :smooch: <3
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:38 pm
Bambified
Me too! Juri vs Onew was hilarious (actually Juri vs anyone is hilariou) so imagine them as hot new rookies being locked in a room with Juri... oh god, I'm imagining it right now xDDD

Juri and Onew are hilarious together but I like Juri and G.O the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RytL9WHvztM
LOL that was indeed kinda funny xD Juri should have her own show... with all the idols... heh heh heh I'd watch it mwuhahahahahaha I mean.. /cough/ uhm, you know, because I really like her and idols and stuff... and totally not because I love to see them suffer at her beautiful hands ^///^
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54j3kQmTp1qkadipo7_250.gif

That would be awesome but I also want Kim Taehyun on the show . M.pire could be the first guests of the show and they have to play various games with Juri. Whoever wins gets to escape her dungeon.
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:33 pm
cyangelci
Dont'worry hun, I will protect you! As soon as I stop laughing

Yes I have backup! Now if only jenniline join us. <3
aww, yes, I'm sure she will! maybe she can raise me from the floor as I lay there laughing at everyone for being haunted by my rolemodel Juri lol

I'll tell my son Jerry to tickle you to stop. xD
Post subject: Re: ♫ Official M.pire (엠파이어) Thread ♫ Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 12:32 pm