Back to Top!
Search found 731 matches
Agri
verticallychallenged wrote:
Agri wrote:Oooh eeeh oooh ah ah tang tang wallah wallah bing bang.

your sig is so fluffy i'm gonna die squeeeeee

Thanks. I got it from tumblr. It's their new mv preview. <3
Post subject: Re: Stop with those threads about racist/racism Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 10:00 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Agri Her designer screwed her over in more ways than 1. Jump to forumJump to topic
Agri
Five wrote:This just reinforces all the One Direction accusations, lol.

It was my first thought but I have no problem with 1D unlike some people here.
Post subject: Re: SHINee Boys Meet U PV Teaser Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 8:57 pm
Agri No one. It's just their year to "shine". And we should be happy that somebody from SM finally went outside in an mv. I mean after so long that is.
Post subject: Re: SHINee Boys Meet U PV Teaser Posted: Jul 18, 2013 @ 8:48 pm
Agri Awesome. I doubt he just went there for the dancing. Although gay dancers are the best fun.
Post subject: Re: Jo Kwon Caught at a Gay Bar in Thailand? Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:05 pm
Agri Tis a shame. But that's kpop hood.
Post subject: Re: Well hello unfriendly fandom... Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:08 pm
Agri
FaceFucked wrote:
justica wrote:
FaceFucked wrote:J.Cole is shit anyways so lol

are you serious? Nas personally stated that J. Cole is one of the most talented rappers of the new generation...

Okay, I'll like him cause Nas likes him and not form an opinion of my own

#Dead
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:09 pm
Agri Let's be real here. i11ven doesn't need to join a boy band.
Post subject: Re: Well hello unfriendly fandom... Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:13 pm
Agri
elfwookie51 wrote:
Agri wrote:I have a question. Was i11ven kicked out of this group or did he leave on his own? I'm asking because I saw a thread about him being kicked out a minute ago.

i thought he left on his own

I honestly don't know that's why I'm asking. I haven't kept up with BTS much.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:19 pm
Agri I have a question. Was i11ven kicked out of this group or did he leave on his own? I'm asking because I saw a thread about him being kicked out a minute ago.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 6:18 pm
Agri I have a question. Was i11ven kicked out of this group or did he leave on his own? I'm asking because I saw a thread about him being kicked out a minute ago.
From what I've read, the original idea for Bangtan was to debut as a hip hop group, so the company had trainees that were rappers (some underground). The company then decided to scratch out that idea and made Bangtan as an idol group. Some of the original members didn't seem to appreciate that idea, so they left. Rap Monster didn't like that idea either, but he stuck it out though.
They're still a good group. I would love to have seen how that would have went down with all the rappers. It would have been something new for kpop styled music.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
Agri Classic Infinite Style
Post subject: Re: INFINITES 'DESTINY' MV HAS BEEN RELEASED! Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:17 pm
Agri
From what I've read, the original idea for Bangtan was to debut as a hip hop group, so the company had trainees that were rappers (some underground). The company then decided to scratch out that idea and made Bangtan as an idol group. Some of the original members didn't seem to appreciate that idea, so they left. Rap Monster didn't like that idea either, but he stuck it out though.
They're still a good group. I would love to have seen how that would have went down with all the rappers. It would have been something new for kpop styled music.
I agree especially since the some former members were i11evn, Supreme Boi ,and Kidoh froom Topp Dog. The members they have now though are good too of course, and I don't think their rapping is bad judging for the fact some are singers
Yeah they are doing a great job. You know what would be cool? You know how they have those end of the year shows? I hope thy do a collab stage with LC9. I would love that.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:18 pm
Agri
elfwookie51 wrote:
Agri wrote:
elfwookie51 wrote:sometimes i have gum in my poop when i swallow it
i proved everyone who says gum takes 7 years to digest wrong

What if it was a piece from 7 years ago though?

it wasn't
earlier that day i swallowed some gum and then i pooped

freaky
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:40 pm
Agri
I agree especially since the some former members were i11evn, Supreme Boi ,and Kidoh froom Topp Dog. The members they have now though are good too of course, and I don't think their rapping is bad judging for the fact some are singers
Yeah they are doing a great job. You know what would be cool? You know how they have those end of the year shows? I hope thy do a collab stage with LC9. I would love that.
Collabs would be great! I think both need to promote more until the end of the year to do so :lol:
Maybe we'll get lucky. I'd have an eargasm if this happened.
Post subject: Re: Official Bulletproof Boy Scouts (방탄소년단) Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:35 pm
Agri yeah for me that was probably a factor, but with my boyfriend it wasnt so we decided that te only food we both ate recently was the junk food at the party
The junk food was green?
we were at a birthday party that had a cake with a lot of green icing
I went to a shrek party once. It was all green too. Down to the juice.
Post subject: Re: Omg i just realized something.. Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:47 pm
Agri I feel awkward being here now. I'll ask my question regardless. The new exo wolf drama version are they going to do more to that one or leaving it as a bunch of mini vids?
Well SM doesn't tell us anything, this is all just our speculation, but there will be at least one more view because there was in fact a "to be continued" message at the end of the mv.
However, our current theory is that this will be once again like the teaser era where they slowly but surely release snippets to create hype for EXO's follow-up song to Wolf. It will be another song from the XOXO album and we're pretty sure that it will be Peter Pan.
They got a fairy tale type thing going
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:06 pm
Agri Yes but if I can't get a good version at the time I'll settle for the bad one until the better is out.
Post subject: Re: Do you care about the quality of the music you download? Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:05 pm
Agri I haven't listened yet.
Post subject: Re: So you've listened to the songs from Infinite's newest album Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:11 pm
Agri
Calannie wrote:You wanna see rainbow colored shit?
Eat Fruit Loops or Trix. A lot of it. lol

Does that really happen?
Post subject: Re: Omg i just realized something.. Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:01 pm