Back to Top!
Search found 503 matches
cyangelci https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999346_4484444568074_1829592406_n.jpg

I just made this. :) The pictures are not mine though. If you like what you see, pass by their official thread, http://kpopselca.com/forum/korean-artists/official-m-pire-thread-t8177/
Post subject: Please Support M.pire's August 1st Debut ^^ Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 3:18 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
BreezyGumiho He may be free but he will live the rest of his life as if he's in jail.
Post subject: Re: All these people on Facebook posting about George Zimmerman! Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
Nova_REMIX There's nothing that can be done. By the law, he's "not guilty," but he knows if he's guilty or not. And frankly, so does Trayvon. And if he is guilty, the guilt will eat away at him and I hope it will to. I still though, to this day, believe that if Zimmerman had left the boy alone in the first place and stopped trying to play hero, Trayvon would've been alive today.

Besides that, THAT trial may be over, but the NAACP is still going to get on his ass.
Post subject: Re: All these people on Facebook posting about George Zimmerman! Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 7:46 pm
cornbreesha Zimmerman is guilty to me because he killed Trayvon over an assumption. Because he was black and wearing a hoodie. It pisses me off that this is more of a race debate rather than what's right and wrong. I'd still think Zimmerman was guilty regardless of Tryavon's race, because this young boy lost his life for no damn reason. And now that our screwed up justice system found him innocent for "Standing His Ground", this just gives the whole country an excuse to go out and kill innocent people
Post subject: Re: All these people on Facebook posting about George Zimmerman! Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 8:15 pm
FaceFucked
u leave rana alone bitch

Hey, I was just asking a question...Wait. So does that mean that you admit that she was being a sherson? No offense, just a genuine question.

:o
I forgot about this. lmao.
Edit: by this I mean the quote. I have more important things to do.

Care to explain still?

Zimmerman is guilty to me because he killed Trayvon over an assumption. Because he was black and wearing a hoodie. It pisses me off that this is more of a race debate rather than what's right and wrong. I'd still think Zimmerman was guilty regardless of Tryavon's race, because this young boy lost his life for no damn reason. And now that our screwed up justice system found him innocent for "Standing His Ground", this just gives the whole country an excuse to go out and kill innocent people

Corn'Breesha, (or however you want to refer yourself) despite the fact that I am genuinely satisfied with the verdict, I over all have to agree with you, as far as people making it an race issue. Personally, disregarding the details that proved him innocent, personally, before the verdict I was either satisfied with either him guilty or not. Guilty because he did murder an unarmed child, but not guilty because the evidence that he reacted reasonably. Well, anyways, I too think that I am just annoyed with the media making this some kind of race war.
tbh i didn't even read your post directed towards her, but i've seen you call her out on numerous occasions saying that she is obsessed with you.... like bitch she aint even talking to your bitch ass, why you hatin?? WHY YOU HATIN'?
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Jul 14, 2013 @ 8:57 pm
justica Wow... just give it a listen, expected nothing less from him

@eriochrome @hangulover @kpopfanatic93
Post subject: Crush covers "Call You Mine".... Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:04 am
Cuquri *poker face*
shocker...

He was seen at a gay bar in Korea too..
so what?
Jump to post Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 8:58 am
JunsangP Why you guys hatin on my thread T.T
It's still news...
Post subject: Re: Jo Kwon Caught at a Gay Bar in Thailand? Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:04 am
SuRoRo straight people go to gay bars too ya know... but am I the only one who doesn't care if he's gay or not??
Post subject: Re: Jo Kwon Caught at a Gay Bar in Thailand? Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:11 am
dragonstar Who cares if he's gay or not. He's still funny as hell..at least in the star king videos I've seen.
Jump to post Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:49 am
Aerie I'm not sure what started this whole mess now, but this shit really needs to stop.

Anjel, you're really showing a lot of power abuse right now. Monarchy, you say? This is more like a dictatorship right now. No one is making these decisions but yourself and whatever bans happen, it's of your own thoughts. Whether or not people agree with what we're doing or you're doing, it falls on you as you're the one making the decisions.

And frankly, banning members over something you don't like isn't our problem; It's yours. I instigate things, I won't lie. I do things for entertainment purposes and I'm sorry if you took things completely the wrong way. However, banning me for reasons like:

Shipping Hunhan
Not shipping Sekai
Shipping EXO members with SNSD
Joining the tinychat
Saying "Hai" in the tinychat

Is not understandable whatsoever. There's nothing there that warrants any type of ban other than a joke ban for laughs. You legit have me perma banned right now when I didn't even do anything wrong. I'm certain if other people have the courage to say something right now, they would also make complaints over these type of things.

That tinychat is for exotics, not you. Any one of us could make a tinychat (which we did) to hang out in. Just because you hold the tinychat in your name does not mean you get to call the shots, especially when anyone is added in there. Doing so would show superiority over others, which is not what this should be. No one should be higher than the other here. We're all a part of this fandom and you have to accept how people are.

Should you not, then I can confidently say you're being unfair and unjustly using your power as a mod over others. That isn't cute.
Post subject: Re: Official EXO Thread Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 4:55 pm
CHARA It can also happen if you eat a lot of green veggies. yeah for me that was probably a factor, but with my boyfriend it wasnt so we decided that te only food we both ate recently was the junk food at the party
The junk food was green?
we were at a birthday party that had a cake with a lot of green icing
Post subject: Re: Omg i just realized something.. Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:45 pm
Kimochi

It's so flawfree!!!
Post subject: Kang Seung Yoon "It Rains" audio (Reuploaded) Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 7:25 pm
BreezyGumiho
Agri wrote:
BreezyGumiho wrote:
Agri wrote:A fight broke out in the exo thread. Something about shipping and people being power hungry.

People were fighting over shipping?! LOL

That's what they said in there. I went in there to ask a question about the drama mv and landed right in a battle field. I felt out of place.

Wow! That's hilarious
Post subject: Re: Don't be afraid to change decisions you make Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:23 pm
Wait, what happened? I was in the hospital basically the whole day.
A fight broke out in the exo thread. Something about shipping and people being power hungry.
cough cough banning people permanently from the exo tc after we said we ship hunhan and kaisoo because that is totally like the worst thing ever to say in the world cough cough
Post subject: Re: Don't be afraid to change decisions you make Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:30 pm
Lmyunggie
People were fighting over shipping?! LOL
It's not about shipping its more than that.
Probably so. Maybe the shipping ignited the fighting?
A little bit. I don't know the full story since I was gone. Some of the members had problems with a person.

Agri
Like I said I don't know the full story.

Bromiscuous
Btw I ship it but I don't take it seriously
Post subject: Re: Don't be afraid to change decisions you make Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:33 pm
Woohyun You could have just PM'd said person.

jussayin'
Jump to post Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 9:56 pm
myungyatop
they were probs shocked at the calmness. ngl i was too
Post subject: classy af Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:06 pm
myungyatop
Agri wrote:That is the most well behaved crows I've ever seen. I bet they would love to go back there soon.

seriously! im so proud of them.
Post subject: Re: classy af Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 10:25 pm
ch3mist Today's performance of Namida No Sei Janai & Ue kara Mariko at Kayou Kyoku (last time Mariko appeared on that show T.T )
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ysgw_akb48-130716-namida-no-sei-janai-ue-kara-mariko-kayou-kyoku_music
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11yxd7_akb48-130716-koisuru-fortune-cookie-kayou-kyoku_music
ImaSexyUnicorn Jase ThinCrust whythefuckicare kpopwhore

-edit- new links that work again, put them on my DM channel

Goddess
Post subject: Re: Official AKB48 thread Posted: Jul 16, 2013 @ 6:13 am