Back to Top!
Search found 714 matches
evilflowers Looking good so far <3
Post subject: Re: Preview for Jia's ELLE Korea November issue Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:29 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
evilflowers a little more huh. so no album this month. that's really disappointing.

Very.

This is absolutely ridiculous and I blame it on 2NE1 and Teddy. Since he is the main producer. If they actually had other ppl helping them with music they could have already been done.

Agree. Teddy obviously NEEDS the help. Otherwise they wouldn't have made a comeback with a song from last year. They seriously should work with different producers. I really don't know how long I'll be waiting. And I swear, if we don't atleast get a Full Album with Killer Tracks on it I'll be done with 2NE1.
Post subject: Re: CL tells Blackjacks to wait a little Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 10:20 am
evilflowers especially xin. his eyes look like they're about to pop out lmao
Post subject: Re: GD and Xin are creepy Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 8:53 am
evilflowers No, Nope, *shakes head* Jump to forumJump to topic
evilflowers For me I love watching the live performances on music shows and they usually don't promote the japanese songs. and if you believe it or not, I prefer korean songs. the words sound so much better than japanese. and somehow the quality seems low. like the songs sound like they came from an anime and the m/v's aren't HD. Jump to forumJump to topic
evilflowers For me I love watching the live performances on music shows and they usually don't promote the japanese songs. and if you believe it or not, I prefer korean songs. the words sound so much better than japanese. and somehow the quality seems low. like the songs sound like they came from an anime and the m/v's aren't HD.
Actually Japanese pv quality is better than Korean.

I have yet to see HD m/v's of my bias group. it's either shorter or bad quality or both
evilflowers
whythefuckicare wrote:I was pretty sure they were fapping to Secret MV's. Guess I was wrong . . .

^ this. especially yongguk to jieun XD
Post subject: Re: What B.A.P does when they are not promoting.... Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 9:02 am
evilflowers lol I bet beliebers were standing there with their mouths open :grin: Jump to forumJump to topic
evilflowers LOL

Post subject: Re: What is your favorite SuperHero ? Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:31 am
evilflowers Fat?? Huh??? I don't get it :-?
Post subject: Re: A little Xiumin love Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:08 pm
evilflowers D...D...Delicious x.x
Post subject: Re: He has two modes Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:12 pm
evilflowers Fat?? Huh??? I don't get it :-?
Some sasaeng bitch called him fat at a fanmeeting and said that he was "looking better now, but to keep working at it." and he pretty much felt like shit for the rest of the day and wouldn't even eat..

excuse me?? she did what??? just how rude can one be?! seriously someone should smack that bitch.

http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/tori-spelling-slap.gif
Post subject: Re: A little Xiumin love Posted: Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:17 pm
evilflowers well it's kinda tragic. is there actually any child actor that didn't go this path?? is that like a curse or something?!
Post subject: Re: Hollywood: Amanda Bynes Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:20 am
evilflowers there are a ton of good songs that come out of sm. some of the title tracks are questionable but at least in 2013 the albums they've put out are really good
Well yeah I meant title tracks, SM albums are always good.
i think that with title tracks the song doesn't have to be smart, or good, necessarily. it has to be catchy and something that can be performed well

Rum Pum Pum Pum is a boring song to perform. I almost fell asleep
Post subject: Re: One thing I don't get about SM Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:27 am
evilflowers She looks gorgeous!!!! WOW :drool:
Post subject: Re: Fei being sexy for Ceci magazine Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:18 am
evilflowers well it's kinda tragic. is there actually any child actor that didn't go this path?? is that like a curse or something?!
Raven, Tia & Tamera, Hilary Duff, Emily Osment, Sabrina Bryan, Adrienne Bailon, the entire Harry Potter cast.

than I can't explain this. why is it so hard to maintain ''normal''?? don't they have real friends? what about their family?! for me it's really hard to put myself into other people's minds. I find it sad but honestly I can't feel any pity. it's not like they live a bad life they have everything and more and they're healthy too. what more do they need??
Post subject: Re: Hollywood: Amanda Bynes Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:41 am
evilflowers and it doesn't even look good. honestly, in my opinion blonde and neon-yellow (or green?!) is a horrible combination. but dara's dress in their last FIL performance was super cute.
Post subject: Re: This simple ass outfit cost almost 600 bucks Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:45 am
evilflowers
Raven, Tia & Tamera, Hilary Duff, Emily Osment, Sabrina Bryan, Adrienne Bailon, the entire Harry Potter cast.

than I can't explain this. why is it so hard to maintain ''normal''?? don't they have real friends? what about their family?! for me it's really hard to put myself into other people's minds. I find it sad but honestly I can't feel any pity. it's not like they live a bad life they have everything and more and they're healthy too. what more do they need??
Well it's said that Amanda Bynes has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and Lindsey Lohan's troubles always seem to fall back on her parents. Her parents are awful, they're just the worst.

schizophrenia?? really now? that's though. I hope she'll get that in control. (if that's even possible. I don't know much about schizophrenia.)
Post subject: Re: Hollywood: Amanda Bynes Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:50 am
evilflowers why not? pedophile men will be thankful. *endofsarcasm*

the parents need a reality check. they should have at least dressed her properly. omg
Post subject: Re: Okay no. It is not okay for children to perform this song. Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 4:58 am
Quite a LOT of child stars are still normal.

Raven Symone, JT, Natalie Portman,Scarlet Johanson,Hilary Duff, Ashlee Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and a lot of others.

natalie portman ♥
Post subject: Re: Hollywood: Amanda Bynes Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 7:59 am