Back to Top!
Search found more than 1169 matches
Craykyungce "3. [+1,625, -151] This has to be betrayal ㅜㅜ"

I'm seeing a pattern here....
Post subject: Re: Busker Busker disbands? Jang Bum Joon looks to form a new band Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 9:21 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Craykyungce These netz need a chill pill.
You know what, fuck their opinion actually, Yifan is doing good and EXO has not collapsed and they did their concert great.
Everything will be fine.
Craykyungce Hi everyone!
I'm new!

and...
uh well...that's it?

ehehe but for real, I can't say I'm new to kpop, because I've been interested since 2009 (I first learned of kpop through the Wonder Girls, and surprisingly enough, it was right before their international promotion of Nobody . I became a fan pretty quickly thanks to Tell me but I lost interest in them when Sun Mi left because she was my favourite and I didn't really like Lim and uurgh that's a long parenthesis) , but I only recently started to really LIKE kpop and get interested in other groups and by extension, the korean culture. It all came with the 2012 flow of debuts and the group that got me back into kpop was *drumroll* BAP!
I wish to marry Bang Yongguk one day.

hm...
So...
well I don't know what else I should say..
ask me anything if you want to know something about me...
Gosh, this feels like the "first-day-of-school-self-introduction" oral TT_TT

so...have a good day :3

I hope you accept me in your community even if I don't know much
Post subject: ahh..uh..Hello, I'm new! Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
Craykyungce woooah so many replies *blushes*

First of all thank you all :D

hii there
welcome to kps :3

do you like after school? <3

I don't know much about them (yet) but I like Orange Caramel, especially Nana, she's a beauty :3

Hey, welcome to the forums~
Who's your bias in block b?
I love them too <3
I LOVE THEM ALL :D
Omo, first I only liked Zico and Hyung but then I started to like Taeil because he's cute and his voice is so good, and then I started to like b-bomb and ukwon and soon I just couldn't pick a bias anymore )):

Hum to the others, I like 2NE1, I might like Exo (but I have to say that Wolf was...urgh, terrible, in my humble opinion), I love Crayon Pop, VIXX (LEO AND KEN OHMYOHMYOHMY), Nine Muses and ...look at my sign lol ^^
Post subject: Re: ahh..uh..Hello, I'm new! Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:30 pm
Craykyungce Hi :3
can I join you guys?

I would have joined you sooner, but I was too busy drooling over @GukieLover 's signature :drool:
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:34 pm
Craykyungce Hello :3

New to the thread :)

I actually only became a starlight on thursday, and spent the last two days watching all the subbed MTV diary videos I could find, the plan V episodes and Vixx TV...I WANT MOAR
I became addicted XD
I always want more Ken and more Leo :smooch:

and more Ken and Hongbin
and more N and Ravi
and more Hongbin and Huk

Also, when I learned they were having a comeback next week, I squealed!! I only just became a fan and they are already having a comeback, greeeat timing!!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:39 pm
Craykyungce Hi :3
can I join you guys?

I would have joined you sooner, but I was too busy drooling over GukieLover 's signature :drool:
Hi Hi
I'm Cuquri, The Pure and Innocent one
Goddess to all Jellies and Zelo's wifey.

Welcome.
Yes her signature is perfection. She takes great pride in showing off her hubby.

Anyway please, don't hesitate to post.
We have a set of rules on the first page.

Would you like to join our bias and birthday list?

Thank you :3
and of course :D
my bias is obviously Yongguk :smooch:
and my birthday is the 22nd of november

I will be coming in this thread often :D
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 12:51 pm
Craykyungce
Himchanlovelove wrote:Hello! do you like exo?

I don't know...
for sure I find the boys of both Exo-K and Exo-M to be handsoome :D

but I haven't checked their stuff yet, I only checked Wolf and...that was enough for me not to like them :S
But maybe I should give them another chance?
What would you recommend from them?
Post subject: Re: ahh..uh..Hello, I'm new! Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:09 pm
Craykyungce Hello :3
New to the thread :)
I actually only became a starlight on thursday, and spent the last two days watching all the subbed MTV diary videos I could find, the plan V episodes and Vixx TV...I WANT MOAR
I became addicted XD
I always want more Ken and more Leo :smooch:
and more Ken and Hongbin
and more N and Ravi
and more Hongbin and Huk
Also, when I learned they were having a comeback next week, I squealed!! I only just became a fan and they are already having a comeback, greeeat timing!!
Welcome to the thread and to the Starlight fandom ^_^
I'm a fanboy and my biases are Leo and Ken.

I completely understand how you feel about their shows. They can be very addicting, I still have more to watch though because I'm kinda lazy with watching them, but I'm probably gonna do some of that soon actually. I know that's there's quite a few that are still unsubbed, but this youtube channel has started subbing all the ones that were taken down, privatized, deleted, etc... and they've been subbing some newer things as well, you should check it out ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/user/MiX2U

GAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL

Omona, everytime Ken appears, talks, makes a face, says "ottokaji", acts like an ahjumma, dances and mostly : SINGS, my day is brightened by a little. and when Leo interacts in some sort of way I get all excited!!

Oh I loved that episode, i was like wtf!! how the hell did he get in there without them noticing haha xD
I also love the episode when they're in the car and Leo grabs Ken and kind of hugs him
and the episode when Leo stares at the camera and then starts to sing and say "what are you filiming? there's nothing to film here"
aaaw my feeels :D

I can't get over it!!
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:45 pm
Craykyungce I became a fan of 9 muses only after Wild era, so when I checked their past singles and performances I was very surprised!
Their debut was not good but since then they made so much progress!
and adding Kyungri and Sung A was probably the best thing, because those two are actually talented and they fit the group perfectly.
I really love 9muses and am really excited to see what they will offer next.
I also want to watch that documentary because I've only seen clips. Anyone has a link to it? (or did I miss it in the first page or in between?

I wish the best and hope they get better as quickly as possible !
Post subject: Re: Official Nine Muses Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
Craykyungce @Unique Hi :3 *blushes*

@alex Hi :3 and of course I'm Yongguk biased, he is perfection. If I cant marry him, my goal is to find a guy with the same smile and with the same deep voice. <3
Post subject: Re: Official B.A.P Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:01 pm
Craykyungce

They really are pieces of work. Ken kills me, he's so hilarious. His impression of a mosquito is just so dumb and funny, I can't... I agree, any time Leo does anything it's great. He's secretly the variety genius IMO. His personality and the way he acts makes it so whenever he does anything it's amazing lol.[/size][/center]

I knooow. At first I thought he was playing a character or being kept in image or something and I didn,t know if it was cute or just cold, but then I saw him interact on occasions and whenever there are babies/animals/food involved he becomes soooo adorable <3
I realise that I am a bit like him: I'm very shy and kind of an introvert but I've always liked being on stage. I take drama lessons and I love performing. I am a bit more talkative than him though ^^

i remember an episode when they are all playing a board game and N tries to get Leo playing but Leo is pretends to sleep, and then while the others are playing a monkey game, he's on his phone, I thought "oh my that's kind of like me with my friends sometimes xD"
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:12 pm
Craykyungce You really drew this? Omo you're good!!
I love Leo too he's so cool and so adorable and has an amazing voice <3
Post subject: Re: VIXX Leo sketchy Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:44 pm
Craykyungce
ThinCrust wrote:Ukiss
2pm
T-ara (only because of their idiot ceo)
Wonder Girls (again idiot ceo)
Teen Top
Crayon Pop

NO. >:{
Post subject: Re: What groups do you think should disband? Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:47 pm
Craykyungce Well I have to say that what the cuties did was not cool and pretty disrespectful.
But I feel like Crayon Pop is receiving a lot more hate as well as more love.
That's what happens anyway the more popular a group gets, the more haters come.
Post subject: Re: So you don't like Crayon Pop anymore cause their fans? Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 2:56 pm
Craykyungce When I first got into kpop, I did not get it.

I thought "huuh, are they adding some part in the beginning of the song? wtf are they shouting?"
but now I'm always chanting (alone, in front of my computer) along whenever I watch a performance of a group I like.

Fanchants are the best thing in kpop performances!
Post subject: Re: My Favorite Thing About Kpop Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 1:28 pm
Craykyungce Craykyungce you like Beyonce what? ateOJ;p]

Beyonce is the queen, of course I love her. I have all her physical albums, and I normally only download or virtually buy my music. If I ever get tired of kpop, pop or anything else, I know I won't get tired of Bey <3

I love 9 muses dancing to VIXX hihihi such fangirls, especially Eunji, she was doing the dance so well :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official Nine Muses Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 3:10 pm
Craykyungce
and the episode when Leo stares at the camera and then starts to sing and say "what are you filiming? there's nothing to film here"
aaaw my feeels :D
I can't get over it!!
sounds so cute, I need to watch/rewatch it, do you, by any chance, remember what episode it was, or what it was about?
btw, hi ! nice to see you here http://i.imgur.com/P70vvsi.gif

That episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOUBiOjjso

and thank you ^^
Post subject: Re: Official VIXX (빅스) Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 3:16 pm
Craykyungce Beyonce is the queen, of course I love her. I have all her physical albums, and I normally only download or virtually buy my music. If I ever get tired of kpop, pop or anything else, I know I won't get tired of Bey <3

I love 9 muses dancing to VIXX hihihi such fangirls, especially Eunji, she was doing the dance so well :lol:
Omg. You are me. I love you.

*blushes*
I'm always excited to meet other people of the beyhive
Let's be friends? :nervous:
Post subject: Re: Official Nine Muses Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 3:23 pm
Craykyungce I'm a casual goddess of the universe fan. I love a lot of her songs. <3
and halo is one of the best songs ever.
I love Halo <3
This is my favorite version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYsDCFzvgo

MY FRIEND WAS THERE! haha she said she couldn't stop laughing xD
Indeed best version! Bey is so professional, singing like nothing's happening haha ^^

Back on subject: that live was awesome, I love Hyuna losing her headphones haha :lol:
too much into it!
Post subject: Re: Official Nine Muses Thread Posted: Jul 27, 2013 @ 3:47 pm