Back to Top!
Search found more than 8641 matches
whythefuckicare I think Junsu looks creepy lately. I don't know why but he does.
Post subject: Re: Junsu's 'Incredible' derp faces from his Seoul concert Posted: Aug 06, 2013 @ 5:01 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
whythefuckicare I think Junsu looks creepy lately. I don't know why but he does.
I think it's the makeup, like in these pictures the eyeliner/shadow/whatever it is, looks horrible. I do think he looks different lately too *^^*

Ikr?! I used to find him very handsome before but now he kinda looks like a creepy dude that will eventually rape you. I think it's the makeup too, sometimes the makeup artists screw up.
Post subject: Re: Junsu's 'Incredible' derp faces from his Seoul concert Posted: Aug 06, 2013 @ 5:16 am
Jack Lol isn't it obvious it's a joke..
Post subject: Re: The worst thing to come out of Korea so far this year... Posted: Aug 05, 2013 @ 9:25 pm
Hlynb93
I was browsing through various articles on B.A.P's Badman, and I seriously got so pissed off, it's like an heard of sheep, one idiot cries out racism and everyone else follows, and I don't even understand why people are pissed, saying stuff like Yongguk is just reinforcing stereotypes of black people being violent, and cementing racist ideas within the Korean society. I think it's all bullshit, I bet the majority of this people are not even black, as a black person myself I did not find anything about this video insulting or racist, I didn't even pay attention to the black on black crime until someone pointed it out. It really makes me angry that there are a bunch of idiots out there who seriously think they have the right to feel insulted in behalf of black people, like seriously who the fuck are you to come and say that we are gonna be offended or feel uncomfortable about something, you are not black, so you have no right to decide what I'm ok with and what I'm not. The majority of black babyz I talked with did not feel that this video was racist at all, so why, why do people who are not even black have to stir shit making it seem like the black KPOP community is actually affected by this. WHYYYYYYYYY?
Post subject: Crying out racism Posted: Aug 06, 2013 @ 1:55 am
littlejay "Okay so I am currently living with my aunt and her 2 sons (actually, she's living with my grandmother, which is her mother, just like me and my mom are along with my other aunt and a cousin that my mom decided to take in for her brother, and my sister) and I HATE it."

ur first sentence confused the shit out of me and I stopped reading.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 06, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
Ducky1232
isthisthekrustykrab wrote:How can I find my profile? :please:

Eh, idk you'd have to look through all the members, or go to the profile of a member you were friends with and find it there. Mine was kinda easy cause I was in the most posts box :embarassed:
boa578 Potassium
Jump to post Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 6:33 pm
minglalaming Splinter
REC
Session 9
A Tale of Two Sisters
Eden Lake
Shutter
Battle Royale
The Strangers
Last House on the Left
Fragiles
The Orphanage
Lake Mungo

I can go on and on lol. Don't know what exact sub-genre you're into so I threw at least one for each. :)
Post subject: Re: Suggest me horror movies Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 1:59 am
Yaayanee Key and Eunji are going to be in the next episode of WGM with Taeun!! They're all going to go on a double date at an amusement park and fuck I already know it's going to be funny as hell since Eunji and Key is BTW probably an awesome ass couple (both blunt, straightforward, and Eunji is basically a tomboy and we already know how fucking Key acts) and they'll embarrass the shit out of Taemin and Naeun for sure. :D *excited

Here's the NB article:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1VqRKGhzif0/UgED7anyfUI/AAAAAAAAnJs/cR4V9oXdLx4/s1600/1375766778163_59_20130806190002.jpg

Article: [Exclusive] Key and Eunji have a 'double date' for 'WGM4' filming in Wolmido

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+2,003, -72] Kim Kibum has great variety sense ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,825, -83] This will be fun ㅋㅋ Key and Eunji both have easygoing personalities and are hilarious ㅋㅋ Taemin and Naeun are both shy but I think it'll be fun to see them let loose with their members

3. [+1,446, 58] Looking forward to Key's variety skills ㅋ

5. [+1,445, -88] I hope their double date is just fun... no heart fluttering stuff, please.. ㅠ

6. [+1,104, -26] These two should have been on WGM ㅋㅋㅋ It'd be fu*king hilarious ㅋㅋ Key's so funny and Jung Eunji's got quite the sense of humor herself

7. [+981, -28] Key's wish came true ㅋㅋㅋ

Seriously shocked by the amount of upvotes, normally they don't get this high. :o <3
Post subject: OMGOMGOMGOMG Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 4:26 am
CatGeneration Are they gonna be a new couple in WGM or just for this episode ?
Post subject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMG Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 4:37 am
arabmorgan This is one episode I'm definitely watching!
Post subject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMG Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 4:38 am
Yaayanee
CatGeneration wrote:Are they gonna be a new couple in WGM or just for this episode ?

I think it's only for this ep, but who knows? They may even get a couple of episodes afterwards. :D
Post subject: Re: OMGOMGOMGOMG Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 2:28 am
jase wait
NB has positive comments?
wtf is this
Jump to post Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 2:31 am
Thas95 YG cosmetics line coming soon to China! Would you buy YG cosmetics if they were available in your country?

YG Entertainment (YGE) will be launching a cosmetic line of medium and high priced cosmetics targeting the Chinese market.

According to the Financial Supervisory Service on August 7, YGE confirmed its KRW 50 billion convertible bond investment plan in a cosmetics manufacturing and sales company Coson. On the same day, the stock-price fluctuation limit of Coson jumped when the trade opened.
Coson, since bought out by a cosmetic brand Mizon’s CEO Lee Dong-gun last October, tried to transform itself into a cosmetic company. CEO Lee was a researcher at Amore Pacific in the past.
The start of YGE and Mizon’s relationship goes back to 2007 when YG’s artist BIGBANG became a model for BB BUD, which was a brand made by Mizon’s cosmetic manufacturer Nei-on. It is said that the entertainment agency has been receiving advice from Coson in preparation to launch a cosmetic business.
Related personnel from YGE explained, “We discussed our cosmetic launch with many companies, but we decided that Coson can foster our brand.” Coson is currently building a factory in Osan, Kyeonggi province, and because the company secured its own research center, it will be able to focus on product development.
YGE will launch the medium and high priced cosmetic line targeted at women in their 20’s as early as the beginning of next year. The agency’s tactic is to target the Chinese market, which accounts for 20% of South Korea’s cosmetic export.
YGE will secure competitiveness by differentiating themselves from other existing cosmetic brands. For instance, they are materializing the idea by coming up with a new and fresh concept, like creating a cosmetic line that is suited for going clubbing.
The cosmetic industry shows concern as many Korean Wave stars including Kwon Sang-woo failed in this particular field. In December 2009, Kwon Sang-woo launched a brand called ‘Natural Tears’, but he had to pullout the store in Daegu after 6 months. Consumers who base their purchases on the quality of the product would not buy cosmetics simply because a Korean Wave star launched it.
The related personnel from YGE further explained, “The quality of Coson is guaranteed because the products are made by people from Amore Pacific. We will be participating in every level starting from product development stage, to launch a product that sets itself apart from other existing cosmetic companies.”
Source: YG Life
Post subject: YG Entertainment Launches Clubbing Makeup for Women in Their 20s Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 2:14 am
kissingkeke I wonder who'll be the face of it? It sounds nice.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 2:32 am
justica ......is just so fucking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Like holy fuck she totally caught my attention during that stupid ass twerking dance practice they had... i couldn't stand the video and what they were doing, but i kept repeating it because of her <3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1095039_190654271111397_545500712_n.png
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/946709_189951487848342_589836732_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/972314_192443164265841_2088746273_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/282804_191105544399603_861430038_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/995146_190954717748019_837155988_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970306_190654304444727_695077152_n.jpg
Post subject: I Don't really like Wassup at all, but Nari.... Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 7:04 pm
combover Girl is frigging gorgeous, but couldn't figure out her name~ Thanks!
Post subject: Re: I Don't really like Wassup at all, but Nari.... Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 7:08 pm
arabmorgan Ugh, I know what you mean. When I watched their debut stage I couldn't take my eyes off her, and I sped off to find her name right after!
<3
Post subject: Re: I Don't really like Wassup at all, but Nari.... Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
minkwon2 "because of her"

whatever you say
Post subject: Re: I Don't really like Wassup at all, but Nari.... Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
omg ik, shes killing me
Post subject: Re: I Don't really like Wassup at all, but Nari.... Posted: Aug 07, 2013 @ 7:11 pm