Post subject: Hi KPOPSELCAians! GoodJoy is here! Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 9:42 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
GoodJoy
Apple wrote:Do you touch children?

I touch and smell them
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 9:45 pm
GoodJoy
Shyguyo wrote:Today I killed a man, you're welcome.

A human liver is tasty! High Five!
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 08, 2013 @ 9:50 pm
GoodJoy Kangta confesses his ex-girlfriend from 5 years ago became a celebrity

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2013/08/af_org/Kangta_1376079035_af_org.jpg
Kangta is a 1st generation idol star from legendary group H.O.T so it goes without saying that he probably has experience dating fellow celebrities and he confessed that he did. But what was even more interesting is that his former girlfriend ended up becoming a celebrity after breaking up with Kangta.

On the August 9 broadcast of MBC's 'I Live Alone', Kim Kwang Kyu from 'I Hear Your Voice' asked the ice-breaker, "Do you have a girlfriend?", to which Kangta shared, "The last time I had a girlfriend was right before I enlisted into the military and that was 5 years ago." When asked, "Was she a celebrity?", Kangta replied, "5 years ago, that friend was not a celebrity." Kim Kwang Kyu asked, "So you dated a celebrity?", and Kangta simply replied,"Yes." Kangta then whispered his former celebrity girlfriend's name to Kim Kwang Kyu which wasn't picked up by the camera microphones.

Any guesses to who his former celebrity girlfriend might be?

Could it be Whoretoria? :lol:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3f40f514072e3f710b797f29d6b563ca/tumblr_mramatvDlR1rpjeodo1_500.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img513/3175/tumblrm6i2bllxr31r0d0ty.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img831/2074/victorialikeaboss.gif
http://imageshack.us/a/img59/5431/wed001.jpg
GoodJoy
Kimochi wrote:Eww go back to 1H.

**** me! :nervous:
GoodJoy
shishkebabz wrote:I reckon it's Victoria. There were rumours of them dating before she debuted.

People on 1H say it's not Victoria.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/203 ... g-the-army
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 10, 2013 @ 12:00 am
GoodJoy Are there any female idol groups which have strong choreography that can be matched to the male groups. I noticed that male groups focus heavily on dancing in their music videos. The dances are often intricate and difficult to master. I don't really notice this type of choreo in girl groups.

The only o be I can think of is snsd' s ITNW remix dance, but II don't really count that since there wasn't an official m/v using it.
There is no one. Not snsd too. Don't be ridiculous, OP.
Post subject: Re: Which female group mv has the strongest choreography? Posted: Aug 11, 2013 @ 6:27 pm
GoodJoy 2013.08.14 f(x) 담당자 880
http://fx.smtown.com...k/Board/3480132

안녕하세요.
f(x) 담당자 입니다.

오늘 출연 예정이었던 생방송 M.net - M countdown 스케줄이 취소되었습니다.
팬 여러분의 너그러운 양해 부탁 드리며, 이전에 공지로 안내 드린 사전녹화와
본 방송의 참여는 진행되지 않사오니 여러분의 착오 없으시기 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

http://fx.smtown.com/

So f(x) won't be having a stage on Thursday's M!Countdown. Instead, they will be just standing there and congratulate EXO win a trophy and perform Growl during the encore. Because SM told so.
GoodJoy So apparently some sources indicate that EXO will be getting its official fan club name. Before f(x).

Before f(x), before a group that debuted 4 years ago when Osama Bin Laden was alive, when Muammar Kadaffi was alive, when Steve Jobs was alive, when the planet Earth was 4 years younger. f(x) maybe a small scale player by SM standard, but with its fanbase and album sales, still is way bigger player than 99% of other girl groups.

In the lights of this and other recent things, f(x) fans started to discuss about possible disbandment of f(x) by SM. Looks like the times when a group known as f(x) ends its existence are nearing. Possible signs that SM decided to end the so called "experimental girl group" project?

The oldest member of the group is already 26 (27 by korean age). There is no sign of SM changing its strategy towards f(x) in the next 2-3 years. Means there is practically no time left for Victoria to wait for f(x) getting BIG push from SM. If Victoria leaves the group, will it affect f(x)? Obvious answer is Yes. Probably the effect will be very negative. Means f(x) better disband earlier than later when all the members are still young and have enough time to start new career.
GoodJoy f(x) are losing their popularity they went on along hiatus only to come back with a crappy song

Let's get the facts straight. There is no lose of popularity. As a matter of fact, f(x) >>>>>>>>>>> other girl groups not counting SNSD and Sistar.

Oh hey you're the troll from OH right

As much as I love f(x), they're so past their prime. Them disbanding would be disheartening to me, but it wouldn't surprise me at all. Sulli's a stuck up prick, Krystal seems like she doesn't even want to be an idol, Victoria's popularity shot straight down, Luna could probably pull off a solo, and Amber... Well I don't even know what to say about her. They just seem done, finished, over.

Victoria's popularity didn't go down, where did you get this from?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 02, 2013 @ 6:50 pm
GoodJoy Who are those girl groups who top charts (digital and physical) and grab music show awards no matter what they release?

As of 2013: SNSD, Sistar, f(x), 2ne1 (Aka the Top 4)

Wait... How about Kara? How are they doing now? Can they win some music shows?
GoodJoy That's so irrelevant...

Irrelevant member of a boy group that is becoming relevant and irrelevant member of an irrelevant girl group
Post subject: Re: EXO′s Tao Puts miss A Jia’s Cat as His Weibo Profile Picture Posted: Sep 05, 2013 @ 3:11 am
GoodJoy Making a mountain out of a molehill over a picture of a cat.
Only in kpop.
Reminds me of when they decided that Changmin and Victoria were dating after seeing his reflection in her spoon
You have to admit Changmin's reflection in Victoria's spoon is a bit more serious shit than using cat picture as a profile picture xD
Post subject: Re: EXO′s Tao Puts miss A Jia’s Cat as His Weibo Profile Picture Posted: Sep 05, 2013 @ 6:53 am
GoodJoy SM noticed Victoria at dance competition in Sep 2007. SNSD debuted in Aug 2007. If SM had noticed her, let's say, around 2005-2006 could she have debuted with SNSD?
I think she could.
GoodJoy SM noticed Victoria at dance competition in Sep 2007. SNSD debuted in Aug 2007. If SM had noticed her, let's say, around 2005-2006 could she have debuted with SNSD?
I think she could.
Hm i don't know, SNSD is pretty much an all korean girl group, and victoria is a little bit older than all the SNSD girls .
Yet she debuted with people 6 years younger than her :grin:
GoodJoy
GoodJoy and she is the girl idol with the most number of followers on SNSs.

[url]weibo.com/u/2902408801[/url]

And I dunno why SM doing nothing to debut f(x) there or at least release some music in mandarin? :-?
Post subject: f(x) leader's weibo surpassed 4 million followers in 11,5 months... Posted: Sep 18, 2013 @ 6:08 am
GoodJoy Lol @ delulu teenage girls... :embarassed:

She is the best when it comes to transformations. One of the few idols who have best transformations. She always look different on pictures. It's her ability to deliver variety of looks.
GoodJoy While clueless international fans think Sulli, Amber and krystal are the most popular members, this is the reality to why f(x) are still relevant:

BS: Amber has the most fans internationally. Look at all the fangirls she gets!

Reality: Victoria has the most me2day followers and 10+ million weibo followers in a 1 yr and 2 months. Your argument is invalid

BS: f(x) got popular in 2011 with Pinocchio because Amber came back after her leg injury

Reality: No during 2010 - 2011 Victoria was filming a dozen variety shows which boosted f(x) popularity.

BS: Krystal and Sulli gets the most CFs and variety shows in Korea cos they're the faces of the group.

Reality: Victoria gets the major brands TONYMOLY, IPKN, Shilla Duty Free etc as the main model and by far been in the most variety shows out of all the members.

BS: Wow f(x)'s physical sales are so strong!

Reality: Yes cos Victoria's China fanbase bulk buy the shit of the albums + some sones support f(x) thanks to Krystal

BS: Wow f(x) are so popular with online polls!

Reality: Remember last yrs MAMA 2012 votes where f(x) were winning by a mile compared to other groups? Again Victoria's chinese fanbase. Look at number of votes that came from China compared with USA, Korea, japan.

ipBS: SM pulled back f(x)'s Japan debut because they were going to flop

Reality: Victoria unexpectedly did so much better in China that SM actually sent f(x) there instead to promote + gained popularity. None of this would of happened if it wasn't for Victoria.

All hail Victoria!

MilkYourNipples exposing kpop groups and bringing 100% facts yet again. :lol:

Source: Milkyournipples (akp)
Post subject: Victoria is the main reason why f(x) is popular Posted: Sep 24, 2013 @ 7:09 am
GoodJoy Yeah but Luna is the only one that has actual talent, she's the only one keep f(x) alive.
You forgot that Victoria used to be a pro dancer with 10+ years of training half of which being spent in the super famous Beijing Dance Academy, known for its military-like discipline and training system and elite status where only talented ones attend. She went on scholarships. And she was one of few female students who won gold and silver medals in two different dance genres at 2007 Beijing dance competition an event where SM discovered her. She was an established dancer when all our kpop favs were nugus and trainees. That counts as actual talent too, you know :grin:
The problem is that along with her exceptional dance skills she also had looks. Looks Looks Looks. You know it's SM that values looks over anything else, right? That's why SM signed her as an actress and model and promotes her accordingly. :lol:
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:25 am