Jump to forumJump to topic
GoodJoy Pics or it didnt happen
Post subject: Re: My neighbours are butt naked Posted: Oct 13, 2013 @ 7:34 am
GoodJoy In the year 2008 :grin:
GoodJoy Toria legs look gross.
Delulu alert detected :lol:
Accept the reality. Victoria >>>>>> your favs & you & your mom & your mom's mom & your mom's mom's mom etc.

Her moms dead. Now go fuck yourself. Victoria is the worst member of fx. The dumb chink shouldn't even be in the group and has nothing to add.
Real delulu alert detected. This time with the addition of "butthurt" and "who the fuck are you".

Conclusion:
Type: Irrelevant penisvagina (>95%)
Looks: Ugly (>80%)
Orientation: Mess (>90%)

Recommendation #1:
Suck a penis and lick an ass.

Recommendation #2:
Victoria >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your favs & you & anyone from your future generation. Deal with it.

Recommendation #3:
Kara fan shouldn't even dare to think about saying something like that. Stop being kamillia. Look at Recommendation #3.

Recommendation #4:
Do not speak for other person. Speak for yourself.
GoodJoy Toria legs look gross.

Conclusion (Probability %)
Delusion level: Very high (100%)
Judging skill: Very poor (100%)
Sense of reality: Lost
Reason of the post: Jealousy and delusion (>95%)
Looks: Below average (>95%)
Skin color: Toned/Darker (>80%)
Weight: Obesity/Fat (>60%)

Recommendation #1:
Accept the reality. Victoria >>>>>> your favs & you & your mom & your mom's mom & your mom's mom's mom etc.
Recommendation #2:
Ask your oppa.
I have nothing against Victoria, her legs look gross because of the perspective/photo quality.

Notice I said LOOK not ARE. I don't know how that would make me delusional.

But wow, instead of showing me how wrong I am with facts and a rational argument, please try to insult me a bit more based on your... imagination -which btw only got my gender right-? Oh, wait.

Ain't that being delusional?? D: D: D:

Under normal circumstances I would ignore your troll BS but I haven't slept much and you pissed me off by bringing my mom.

Lastly Gyoshido I ask you. :3
First, pls accept my apology if you were offended or rather hurt by my post (due to fact that it mentioned your late mother).
Second, you shouldn't be thanking gyushido or whoever it is. HerHis intention obviously was to make the things worse and more dramatic. You could just take it with a grain of salt. This is a forum. And we are strangers. Obviously I knew nothing about your family situation.
GoodJoy Ugh she is so ugly.

Conclusion (Probability %)
Delusion level: Very high (100%)
Judging skill: Very poor (100%)
Sense of reality: Lost
Reason of the post: Jealousy and delusion (>95%)
Looks: Below average (>95%)
Skin color: Toned/Darker (>80%)
Weight: Obesity/Fat (>60%)

Recommendation #1:
Recommendation #2:
Ask your oppa.
:grin:
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 6:51 pm
GoodJoy Victoria

C'mon SM, you scouted her at Beijing Dance Festival.
You knew she went to super famous BeiJing Dance Academy (BDA) on scholarships.
You knew she was one of the best students of her class.
You knew she was a fixed member of BDA's dance troupe that won gold and silver medals on highly prestigious TaoLi Cup dance contests.
You knew she was capable of things (in terms of dance) your regular trainees and artists can't even dream of.
Yet you signed her as an actress and model and promote her looks.
You put her into idol group and make her dance some basic shit.
You don't even bother to promote the group with effort.
Now you cockblock her acting activity in China.

Nice job, SM. >:D
Post subject: Re: Idols that aren't used to their full potential Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 7:10 pm
GoodJoy If she wasn't racist then she must hate Sunmi.
If she doesn;t hate Sunmi then she was racist.
Post subject: Re: Min under fire for an allegedly racist photo of Rick Ross Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 8:51 pm
GoodJoy If she wasn't racist then she must hate Sunmi.
If she doesn;t hate Sunmi then she was racist.
She didn't even make the pic, she just reposted it.
1) That would mean she supported someone who is racist. Therefore she racist too.
2) That would mean she supported someone who hates Sunmi. Therefore she hates Sunmi too.
Post subject: Re: Min under fire for an allegedly racist photo of Rick Ross Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:05 pm
GoodJoy
She didn't even make the pic, she just reposted it.
1) That would mean she supported someone who is racist. Therefore she racist too.
2) That would mean she supported someone who hates Sunmi. Therefore she hates Sunmi too.
Or she thought it was funny.
That would mean she has no sense of humor.

So either way it's:
1. Min is racist.
and/or
2. Min hates Sunmi.
and/or
3. She has no sense of humor.
Post subject: Re: Min under fire for an allegedly racist photo of Rick Ross Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:07 pm
GoodJoy because SM once again did it. SM left out f(x) from "SMTOWN HOLOGRAM V-THEATER with UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN" thing.

Earlier this week SM "forgot" to include f(x) on SMTOWN Tokyo banner. And now this.

https://www.facebook.com/smtown/posts/620099738032864

S.M.ENTERTAINMENT is set to open a 'SMTOWN HOLOGRAM V-THEATER with UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN' at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN.

Starting from December 13th to February 16th 2014, S.M. will demonstrate Hologram shows of S.M. Artists' live performances, displaying the viewing system in a three-dimensional form, as if the artists were presented live in front of the audience.

'SMTOWN HOLOGRAM V-THEATER,' not only provides the opportunity for fans to easily watch their favorite artists performing live in multiple locations at the same time, but with superior high quality contents, it is also expected to receive greater attention as a pioneering entertainment scheme.

Inside the 'SMTOWN HOLOGRAM V-THEATER', an exhibition area and a live performance area to screen the hologram are provided. It is designed to view the exhibition of different items such as pictures, costumes, and merchandise products of the artists, then to enjoy the holographic concert of 5 teams; TVXQ!, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee and EXO.

Your support and interest would be appreciated!

[from FACEBOOK SMTOWN STAFF]

And all the comment section of that FB post filled with angry comments. f(x) fandom is in rage. :grin:

Some of the comments:
I never understood SM's intention. You think f(x) is not as popular as your other artists? You think f(x) are not on that level? You think f(x) don't have fandom like snsd or your boy groups? You think f(x) lack of sales your other groups have?
Well maybe. But... but have you ever given f(x) a chance to achieve that in the first place? Have you ever tried to give them best music that would really conquer Korea, a full force promotion and best organized comeback? In 2011, when f(x) got their first ever win on music shows what was it? Danger! A bought song, remake. Yes it was successful comeback and they gained a momentum. But what you did? Instead of keeping that momentum and cementing their status, you gave them Hot Summer, another remake, another bought song. You allowed all the hype and success from Danger to vanish. And then you locked them in your basement for a year. Then you gave them ES. Yes it was successful but it wasn't the IT-song f(x) needs. And then Pink Tape. Really SM you overlapped it with EXO's comeback? Really? SM, in the first place, you never ever tried to do your best when it comes to f(x). SM, you acted like a trainer who trains an athlete for a championship but never wants the athlete to win 1st place. And after all these shit, now you just openly disrespect f(x), your own creation? Fuck you, SM.
You want f(x) to have big fandom? You want f(x) to have 100K, 200K, 300K and beyond album sales? Then promote them accordingly, first. Invest into them accordingly. I am talking about group activity. By all means, one short and half-assed comeback in a whole fucking year is not enough for f(x) to gain a fandom like snsd's, exo's, shinee's, suju's, tvxq's. With the tiny amount of promotion and effort you gave f(x), their ~80K album sales is indeed amazing achievement. But if you want more than that, invest and promote them more too. MORE MUSIC, MORE GROUP ACTIVITY and not to the last, FANDOM NAME. If you can't, pls just let f(x) go and don't waste our and your nerves.
99% are complaining about f(x). Dear SMTOWN, jst 2 conclude, we care about f(x).
And what happen with f(x)? Fu*k you SM you are such a stupid and shameless company!
fuck you SM! what the hell??? where is my f(x)? unbelievable how could u do that with them??? hate SM
f(x) is the only group that won't show up on this fucking dvd? okay all i want to say is fuck u sm. im not gonna watch this bullshit unless f(x) join. nothing gonna change my love for f(x)
No fansnames,fansclub,uncertain slogan colour, no concerts, no fansmeeting ,not enough songs throughout these 4 years,
I really hate SM for shoving f(x) aside..you wanna know why they aren't big money makers? because SM doesn't know what to do with talent and doesn't care about fans, thus not giving them a fandom name. Screw SM, if this continues I'll just stop supporting SM even though I do love SHINee, EXO and Super Junior, the real reason I still love Kpop so much is mostly because of f(x) and I will not stand for having my girls pushed aside like trash. I actually kinda hope they'll transfer to another company like JYP and get much more promoted there + fanname
F(x) ????? F(x)??? F(x) ????? F(x)??? F(x) ????? F(x)??? F(x) ????? F(x)??? >:@
There is no free lunch in the world, ok? You always say that f(x) have not enough fans. This is the funniest joke! What you get from f(x) is already much more than what you spend on them!! You still expect more??? It just seems like you wanna buy a gold mine with 1 dollar.
Why there's no f(x) on the list of SMTOWN HOLOGRAM LIVE with UNIVERSAL STUDIOS? Aren't they your artists? We all suffer the facts that you didn't hang f(x) banner outside the wall of SMTown Beijing and Tokyo. What a ridicuous and cruel company you are. Come on... No f(x), I won't go there. And I won't support SMTown a bit from now on. Just that simple.
f(x) don't make enough money? True. But it's because SM itself didn't promote and invest them enough. Compare f(x)'s musical activity with snsd, suju, tvxq, shinee and exo's activities. f(x) do just 1 half-assed 4-week comeback in 12-13 months and disappear for the rest of a year. While other groups always stay active as a group, always do musical activities, concerts, tours, release digital singles one after one, overseas activities. How can f(x) achieve snsd, exo, shinee, suju, dbsk level sales if SM don't keep them as active as the latters. f(x) is a music group. They should be gaining fans through their music. But so far since their debut they have been gaining fans mostly through their individual activities. But individual activities can get you only so far. Hence their 80K album sales. To go beyond that, to attract more fans, to reach 100K, 200K, 300K sale marks f(x) need to be more active, release more music, more MVs, fan meetings, fan signings, official fan club etc. So you see, it's all about the amount of effort and investment they get. If you want more profit, then invest more. It's how business is run.
GoodJoy Moda fuka bitchez!
Post subject: Re: Sulli say to our enemies :)))) Posted: Oct 24, 2013 @ 9:36 pm
GoodJoy Chinese Paladin 5 (2014), an ancient chinese martial art fantasy (wuxia) drama.
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/77698ccfgw1ea4dxe2sh3j20db0hs3yy.jpg
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/77698ccfgw1ea4dxdnzlsj20db0hsjrr.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX51_IeCcAAomNO.jpg:large
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4objwjpwj20g40lldhi.jpg
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4obkz37aj20g40llt9q.jpg
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4obnnosuj20g40llabq.jpg
http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4obq6w8ej20g40ll75q.jpg
http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4obsgjx8j20g40lldh5.jpg
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7ae20cc1gw1ea4obur640j20g40llq45.jpg

Her character is a goddess who slays all her enemies with her magic umbrella
http://pic11.nipic.com/20101211/6381092_130147009550_2.jpg

Previous Chinese Paladin 1 and 3 series (theres no 2 and 4)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YB-w4OiECms/UJxCxdLztVI/AAAAAAAABXM/HCK0nBLHuIU/s640/chinesepaladin.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Chinese_Paladin_3_soundtrack_album_cover.jpg
cr via milk
Post subject: Queen Victoria spotted exercising for her new drama Posted: Oct 31, 2013 @ 6:49 pm
GoodJoy
strangeness wrote:
combover wrote:"slays all her enemies with her magic umbrella"

Now this is a drama I can get behind

Haha, sounds intriguing :)
I'll be anticipating this.

Btw, I can't see the image under the 'magic umbrella' sentence.

Post subject: Re: Queen Victoria spotted exercising for her new drama Posted: Oct 31, 2013 @ 7:40 pm
GoodJoy Which one do you prefer more?

Skinny Victoria
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-L8WxYNGMPq0/Uni06dTuSJI/AAAAAAAB8gw/1aAyC3lyNJA/s640/fx+victoria+(1).jpg

VS

Fat Victoria
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6397/2775c3d80cc647efcc11660.jpg
http://en.korea.com/fx/files/2010/10/6ecfc9ddf2cdf49e8d1029ce.jpg
Post subject: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 7:39 am
GoodJoy
Hlynb93 wrote:I don't like Victoria either way, so...

I didn't ask you
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 8:54 am
GoodJoy Are you?
Post subject: Re: my moms accusing me of being a lesbian Posted: Nov 25, 2013 @ 8:54 am
GoodJoy
Nova_REMIX wrote:My dad and uncle thought I was a lesbian as well. Sometimes, I think my dad still thinks I am. Anyway, from the title I assume you're not? But even if you were, what's the problem? LOL

It's a problem if she is from LGBT. It's wrong. All LGBT must get medical/genetic/physiological treatment.
Post subject: Re: my moms accusing me of being a lesbian Posted: Nov 25, 2013 @ 9:00 am
GoodJoy My dad and uncle thought I was a lesbian as well. Sometimes, I think my dad still thinks I am. Anyway, from the title I assume you're not? But even if you were, what's the problem? LOL
It's a problem if she is from LGBT. It's wrong. All LGBT must get medical/genetic/physiological treatment.
I hope you're trolling.
If one day scientist prove that LGBT is "a defect" and develop a cure, I am all for all those "minorities" getting treated.
Post subject: Re: my moms accusing me of being a lesbian Posted: Nov 25, 2013 @ 9:18 am
GoodJoy So who are damianb's favs in kpop? I need to know that because i want to bash his/her favs and state how his/her favs are fucking irrelevant and unpopular compared with my favs :grin:

And who the fuck is damianb btw? Is it "he" or "she"? Is it "straight" or "LGBT"? How it dares to bash my favs? :lol:
I bet it is one of those useless bastards with nano penis. :grin:
Post subject: Who are damianb's favs? I need to know so that I can bash them... Posted: Dec 09, 2013 @ 4:46 am