Back to Top!
Search found 23 matches
shawolsoneforeverxx actually Victoria can dance just as well as how Luna can sing or maybe even better. There's a reason why she was dance captain at the Beijing Dance Academy and I have heard it's really hard to get in the academy as well... Yes Luna has an amazing voice and is the most talented F(x) member but just because they other members can't sing as well as she is does not mean they are not talented. Krystal has a great voice too and can dance very well. Amber is a good singer too even though she's not a good rapper. Sulli well imo she's the least talented member musically but she is a great actress especially since she's an 'idol' actress. (sometimes I wish Sulli continued to be an actress instead of a singer).
Post subject: Re: F(X) MEMBERS Posted: Aug 16, 2013 @ 6:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
cheapmonday Don't judge for this slow realization.... but oh .... my ..... days.... Pink tape is such an amazing album???????????????????? (I only just got mine in the post)

And I played it through loving every song, what the hell SM? How are all your artists so good? Shadow <3 that song.... and snapshot... i can't....

http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Anyone else agree?? or am I overacting??

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meopgt2VAC1r16ebf.gif
Post subject: F(x) Pink Tape Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 4:38 am
banditcoon I don't think I'd like f(x) as much if Victoria wasn't there
Post subject: Re: Victoria is the main reason why f(x) is popular Posted: Sep 24, 2013 @ 8:30 am
BuYong
cheapmonday wrote:victoria wishes she was dating changmin - hes too good for her

lol!!
victoria is a goddess..
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 26, 2013 @ 6:23 am
whythefuckicare tbh I'd fuck Victoria REAL hard in the ass. But I don't have a cock so that's a shame. Jump to forumJump to topic
badtzmaru Ugh she is so ugly.
Delulu alert detected :lol:

Conclusion (Probability %)
Delusion level: Very high (100%)
Judging skill: Very poor (100%)
Sense of reality: Lost
Reason of the post: Jealousy and delusion (>95%)
Looks: Below average (>95%)
Skin color: Toned/Darker (>80%)
Weight: Obesity/Fat (>60%)

Recommendation #1:
Accept the reality. Victoria >>>>>> your favs & you & your mom & your mom's mom & your mom's mom's mom etc.
Recommendation #2:
Ask your oppa.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Oct 20, 2013 @ 9:13 am
Bomcas
whythefuckicare wrote:tbh I'd fuck Victoria REAL hard in the ass. But I don't have a cock so that's a shame.

You can manage without a cock.
whythefuckicare
Bomcas wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:tbh I'd fuck Victoria REAL hard in the ass. But I don't have a cock so that's a shame.

You can manage without a cock.

Yeah but it won't feel the same I guess . . .
Nobody As Rain's number one stan I feel offended for not being tagged >:{ Jump to forumJump to topic
Hongbin_Swaggy Victoria is some bomb ass pussy. I dont evn know what she talkin about
badtzmaru
Delulu alert detected :lol:

Conclusion (Probability %)
Delusion level: Very high (100%)
Judging skill: Very poor (100%)
Sense of reality: Lost
Reason of the post: Jealousy and delusion (>95%)
Looks: Below average (>95%)
Skin color: Toned/Darker (>80%)
Weight: Obesity/Fat (>60%)

Recommendation #1:
Accept the reality. Victoria >>>>>> your favs & you & your mom & your mom's mom & your mom's mom's mom etc.
Recommendation #2:
Ask your oppa.
I have nothing against Victoria, her legs look gross because of the perspective/photo quality.

Notice I said LOOK not ARE. I don't know how that would make me delusional.

But wow, instead of showing me how wrong I am with facts and a rational argument, please try to insult me a bit more based on your... imagination -which btw only got my gender right-? Oh, wait.

Ain't that being delusional?? D: D: D:

Under normal circumstances I would ignore your troll BS but I haven't slept much and you pissed me off by bringing my mom.

Lastly Gyoshido I ask you. :3
First, pls accept my apology if you were offended or rather hurt by my post (due to fact that it mentioned your late mother).
Second, you shouldn't be thanking gyushido or whoever it is. HerHis intention obviously was to make the things worse and more dramatic. You could just take it with a grain of salt. This is a forum. And we are strangers. Obviously I knew nothing about your family situation.

Apology accepted. Over.

muzaiyan Sorry for drama bombing your thread.
vaffection
Are you a girl?

And JFYI, as a dancer Victoria >>>>>>>>>>>> your favs. But SM is recycled on her looks. She is now "actress and model".

What does anything have to do with her sex...

Also, fx has too many useless members. There is no place for a talentless visual in a group of 5 people. Just saying.
Sex indeed plays not the last role in a fan girl's judgement about female idols. It's a well known fact.
Fan girls tend to dislike more gorgeous and prettiest female idols. Attention from the opposite sex is usually great for those idols - one of more reason for fan girls to dislike them. It's just instincts. They might say "oh I don't care, I don't pay attention, she doesn't stand out" bla bla bla. But subconsciously they all are driven by that "I don't like this bitch because she is pretty and men love her" principle lol
And if you implying that Victoria is talentless visual, I don't even... It's just another proof of my post.

No. I was talking about Sulli.
Although tbh I'm sure she isn't as bad as we think. It's just the fact that she doesn't try that makes her so dislikable.

As for Vic, she's an amazing dancer and she is one of the prettier members of fx . She didn't go to the best school in China for nothing. --.-- I haven't ever heard her sing anything incredible though...but then again, I don't pay that much attention to fx.

And in general, people who are underrated irl (like nugu groups and/or less appreciated members of established groups) are overrated on online forums... That's kind of obvious.
Catbread Id go with fat victoria even though thats not really fat, her thighs seem a bit bigger but thats all i notice
plus i like my women with big thighs, its sexy :grin:
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 12:27 pm
sunggyuluver I don't even know.
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 10:54 am
that's not fat -.-
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 10:30 am
Hongbin_Swaggy I like the "fat" version. Even though shes not really fat XD I love skinny girls but how can I turn away juicy ass thighs???
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 8:08 am
Aquila1618 Umm... That isn't "fat". Yes, she put on weight, but that isn't even close to "fat".
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 8:00 am
ninaxbj Both lol
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 7:59 am
kpopfanatic93 I like beautiful women~ regardless of thier size.
Post subject: Re: Fat vs skinny. Which one do you prefer more? Posted: Nov 06, 2013 @ 7:55 am
Nova_REMIX F(x)’s Victoria will be acting in an upcoming Chinese Drama.

SM Entertainment announced on December 10, that “Victoria was cast in a new Chinese drama Cocoon Town Romance (translated title) and will start filming soon.”

http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/20131210/53091002.jpg

Victoria had previously acted in a Taiwanese drama When Love Walked In last year.

Keeping herself busy as a singer as well as an actress, the f(x) member headed to China to start filming.
Post subject: f(x)′s Victoria Cast to Star in Chinese Drama Posted: Dec 11, 2013 @ 12:10 pm