Back to Top!
Search found 443 matches
PhoenixVFIRE What PhoenixVFIRE said. I'd show the audio first rather than the actual MV because close-minded Directioners.
Girls' Generation:
- I Got A Boy (alot of people liked it, so why not)
It's funny you say I Got A Boy, because I'd show them that too. It's mostly Kpop fans that try to shit on the song, but whenever I've seen someone who knows nothing about Kpop watch IGAB, they end up thinking it's a really fun and good song. I loved IGAB, sure, it's a bit messy, but it's still catchy as fuck.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:17 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Riley
littlebigelf wrote:Can someone do one for SHINee, f(x), and EXO? :lol:

SHITee is the only decent one I can think of.
EXO = EXOrcism?
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:20 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Peege
littlebigelf wrote:Can someone do one for SHINee, f(x), and EXO? :lol:

I tried to think of one for shinee but could not think of anything. ExNo
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE I can't really see any of my biases doing that intentionally, so yeah they'd still be my bias.
Post subject: Re: Would your bias still be your bias... Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi hi welcome to kps
do you like ukiss and vixx @phoenixvfire stealin ur thunder
Jump to post Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:32 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
elfishfan
littlebigelf wrote:You should be on Jackass with that kind of experience.... :lol:

u kno what
i rlly should
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:40 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chrystal
littlebigelf wrote:I want something like that. It sucks having to go through pages and pages of selcas just to make sure you're the 1st to post it...

Aaah hadn't even considered that it could be used that way too <3
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 7:51 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Krazymonkey
I don't get it.

He's so handsome, yet they say he's naturally full of aegyo.. :mesmer:
IKR? It's like he's like a complete different person on and off stage, it's crazy. I also can't believe he's one of the youngest members either lol.
OPPAR IS PHYSICALLY BIPOLAR
Yeah, I mean there's no other way to explain it.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:25 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Krazymonkey
That and he has an AMAZEBALLS voice. I'm not bashing the other members' abilities, but WOW
Yeah he really does and he can sing in English too. :D
So can Kwanghee and Siwan (but they're at a conversational level)...

I don't know why, it makes me automatically love an idol when they can speak English (even if it's basic) bc then I know that I can have somewhat of a conversation with them with ease...
I like it when idols speak English because it feels like they're more connected with the fans. While I don't stan U-Kiss even though I love some of their songs I absolutely love the fact that half of them are fluent in English. Their personalities are so bright which makes them ever so loveable. I also kinda did Engrish though haha.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:59 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Krazymonkey

IDHFNJUBSDFUINIEFBUFNBDENCDEBFDKFKDE Then Hyungsik.....

Hyungsik can look manly too. Have you seen him in uniform omg.
http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/20130610/34456728.jpg

http://morethanjustmagic.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/leave-me-alone-to-die.gif
Such perfection should be illegal, js.
Post subject: Re: Official ZE:A (제국의 아이들) Thread Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:02 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Krazymonkey [spoiler]
So can Kwanghee and Siwan (but they're at a conversational level)...

I don't know why, it makes me automatically love an idol when they can speak English (even if it's basic) bc then I know that I can have somewhat of a conversation with them with ease...
I like it when idols speak English because it feels like they're more connected with the fans. While I don't stan U-Kiss even though I love some of their songs I absolutely love the fact that half of them are fluent in English. Their personalities are so bright which makes them ever so loveable. I also kinda did Engrish though haha.
That's one reason why I like U-Kiss alot. The fact that they all try their best at English, knowing that most of their fans are overseas shows persistence in connecting with KISSME's...[/spoiler]
I know, seriously. I don't get why ppl make fun of them so much. They're really nice boys and their music isn't as bad as ppl make it out to be. They just lack that special something that would make them stand out among the flood of K-Pop groups.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:11 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kurumi yes, for ukiss and inpiniteu
oh and big bang too.
Jump to post Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:24 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
PhoenixVFIRE I know a lot of groups names in Hangul, but then again I can read and write in Hangul, I just can't comprehend most of it. I have extremely basic Korean skills LOL
Post subject: Re: Do you know what your bias group's name looks like in Hangul? Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:25 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
jsa Yes, considering I can read it, and unless it's an acronym name like JYJ or VIXX or something I'm pretty anal about having my K-pop group names in Hangul....
Post subject: Re: Do you know what your bias group's name looks like in Hangul? Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:27 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Chrystal If the answer is yes, how easy would it be for you to notice it in a article written fully in Korean?

Not easy, I'm at a lvl where I have to spell my way through words syllable by syllable. There are words I recognise pretty fast though, but probbly wouldn't notice if I just scanned over an article.

I understand spoken korean better, but only at a very basic lvl.
Post subject: Re: Do you know what your bias group's name looks like in Hangul? Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 9:41 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
kpopfanatic93 IDEK what to say right now.....*trying to process and erase everything they just said from my mind, damn they so nasty*
Post subject: Re: More crazy bitches. Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 8:51 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Kimochi AA doesn't even have 10 songs.
Post subject: Re: Top 10 songs from your bias groups. Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 10:13 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
wardahdonghae Have you guys watch Hello Counselor with ZE:A as a guest :lol:
Post subject: Re: Official ZE:A (제국의 아이들) Thread Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 10:25 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
ennexD ofc...well my 1st bias was involved in 'SO BIG SCANDAL', he's now fucking 'notorious'....
Jump to post Posted: Aug 20, 2013 @ 11:06 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Wikipedia
littlebigelf wrote:Congrats! *goes to cry alone in a corner bc not even halfway*


You'll get there. It just takes some time.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Aug 21, 2013 @ 1:53 am
Jump to forumJump to topic

All times are UTC - 8 hours

cron