Back to Top!
Search found more than 30576 matches
Hienwa http://kpopselca.com/design/img/ks.png
Welcome to the grand opening of Kpopselca!
Kpopselca is the first photo rating platform and hub for international k-pop fans, ulzzangs, fashionistas, photographers, foodies and more!

Started in 2013, we are filling a void by being the first k-pop community with a strong focus on photography. Until now, there has never been a notable photo site devoted to k-pop. It has always been about the celebrity news and gossip, but we are determined to change that soon. The opportunity came when Korean celebs began sharing self-camera photos abbreviated as "selca" (singular form) or "selcas" (plural form) in recent years. In a society obsessed with looking their best, k-pop idols are quick to share photos of themselves on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Korean SMS like me2day or UFOtown. There is also an alarming obsession among teenagers in South Korea asking people to "Rate My Face" on Internet Cafe boards for the sole purpose of improving their image and well-being. Kpopselca is honored to be at the center of these growing obsessions and to proudly represent the daily lifestyle of both Korean idols and k-pop fans through their own camera lens. Capture all the latest insights on K-pop culture, Korean fashion, beauty, cosmetics and photography one snapshot at a time at Kpopselca!

We need your word of mouth!
Kpopselca is the first ever k-pop photo rating platform powered by fans like yourself! We don't have a team of translators or writers to keep our website up-to-date like other k-pop sites do. We don't believe that a few people should dictate what content should be on our front page. Instead, we rely on the unlimited resources available from the collective minds of our users who actively engage on our website everyday. Together we can make Kpopselca the largest photo platform and hub for international k-pop fans around the globe.

We aren't asking for donations from you, but we do need your word of mouth!

Here are some ways you can help us grow:

Upload selcas of k-pop idols or yourself
Approve selcas of other users in the pending section
Rate and leave comments
Post topics on our forum
Invite your friends to join our community
Share a link on your social media profiles
Spread the word on tumblr, instagram, Facebook, Twitter, me2day, etc.

Thank you and happy selca-ing!
Post subject: Kpopselca is now open! Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 2:38 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
sinimon72 Hello hello everyone!! :D
I'm... well, my real name's off limits for now, but call me huhlo.
Like hello, but, huhlo.
Anyways~ I'm 14 and I live in California. C:
I'm also a big allkpopper, but the forum is being rachet right now, so I'll be active here for now, or forever <3
that ratchet ho be lying to us. they always say 2-3 hours it will be up. I might stay here forever too.
Post subject: Re: Member Intro #2 Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
2ne1focus Hey huhlo!
Jump to post Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 6:02 pm
iuheart An oldie but still my favorite :drool:
Post subject: IU - You & I Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 7:09 pm
2ne1focus
huhlo wrote:It's when you take a picture from a 45 degree angle of yourself with an asian girl pose.

Haha, I like this one
Post subject: Re: What the fuck is a selca? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 7:21 pm
kpopaddicted
huhlo wrote:I'm not a picky eater at all, but I would have to say I'm addicted to jalapeno poppers, the ones with the cheese in them.
Oh my gosh, they're so good.

I like those too except I can only eat like 2 before I get sick of them. i really like mozzarella sticks more. Especially the ones from Arby's.
Post subject: Re: What's your favorite food? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 5:44 pm
2ne1focus I'm not a picky eater at all, but I would have to say I'm addicted to jalapeno poppers, the ones with the cheese in them.
Oh my gosh, they're so good.
I like those too except I can only eat like 2 before I get sick of them. i really like mozzarella sticks more. Especially the ones from Arby's.

I like anything with jalapenos and cheese! :mesmer:
Post subject: Re: What's your favorite food? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 5:59 pm
Hienwa You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 9:52 am
soshifly http://24.media.tumblr.com/36aa06b68167136cc23907769c0b57d1/tumblr_mmpj4h39gB1sqg75oo1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/93d20a965e210cd72742e70cb3b8f8ca/tumblr_mmoz67XWRp1sqg75oo1_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d649a7170d98b78584cc11a4fa95bcff/tumblr_mmozaaOY0K1sqg75oo1_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/64a701326c9919c6e73c3a9a9db895fa/tumblr_mmoxpkRnfV1sqg75oo1_250.gif
is that u?
Who else would it be?
I thought it was some random Asian girl gif. How did u make those moving selcas?

ur pretty btw, lets be bffs.
Post subject: Re: Moving Selcas Are More Like It Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 9:41 pm
soshifly I have to admit I take lots of pics of me when im bored

SHOW SPOILER sometimes naked :embarassed:
Post subject: Are you a camwhore? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 9:53 pm
soshifly
huhlo wrote:I'm such a huge camwhore.
It's ridiculous.
Did you see that thread I made with those gifs of myself?
I would stop, but I even have a tumblr dedicated to my face.

if I was as pretty as u were, I would be a huge camwhore too. :drool:
Post subject: Re: Are you a camwhore? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 9:59 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:02 pm
soshifly
huhlo wrote:lol It's because of these compliments I'm a camwhore <33 lol cx
People are so nice a lot of the time ish. cx

atleast u get compliments. I'm just a camwhore without the compliments.
Post subject: Re: Are you a camwhore? Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:10 pm
Jump to post Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:11 pm
Hienwa Forum specific tips
This forum is for discussion of skin care and perfection such as: cleansers, masks, toners, moisturizers, acne medication, vitamins, etc.

Topic prefixes are optional because not all topics created will fall in one of these prefixes.
It would be very helpful to everyone if you chose the right topic prefix when posting a new topic:
[ DIY ] - for a quick and easy guide on how to do something on your own.
[ Product Review ] - for your personal review on a product.
[ Before & After ] - for your before and after photos.
Post subject: Skin Care & Perfection tips and topic prefixes Posted: May 17, 2013 @ 6:22 pm
Hienwa Forum specific tips
You are not allowed to get personal with other users here. Please avoid this forum if you cannot take criticisms about your k-pop idols well. This forum is not for the weak minded or easily offended users. Unlike other k-pop forums, we decided to have a place for fans to duke it out with their antis because it is inevitable that there will be static on a k-pop forum. Trolls, haters and antis will come, so why not make a forum for them?

Topic prefixes are optional because not all topics created will fall in one of these prefixes.
It would be very helpful to everyone if you chose the right topic prefix when posting a new topic:
[ Debate ] - for debating about who is better than who.
[ Bash ] - for bashing k-pop celebrities or idols. Do not go overboard with your accusations.
[ Defend ] - for defending your k-pop celebrities or idols.
Post subject: Fan Wars tips and topic prefixes Posted: May 17, 2013 @ 6:07 pm
soshifly SNSD because...
Post subject: Re: SNSD vs 2NE1: Who's Better Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:33 pm
soshifly
huhlo wrote:
soshifly wrote:SNSD because...

I am <33

its ok im crazy too
Post subject: Re: SNSD vs 2NE1: Who's Better Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:37 pm
Faith34 Hello! :nervous:
The names Hollie and I'm 19 years old! I feel like a old lady, everyone here from what I've seen, is younger than me
^_^* thats alright though ahaha.

I thought this concept is kinda cool and its new ~ So here I am. ^^
*and I also like taking pictures, and theres selcas and all that jazz so ..yeah!

well,
Hope to see ya'll around here! <3
Post subject: I'm one of the new kids~ Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:51 pm
Hienwa Hello! :nervous:
The names Hollie and I'm 19 years old! I feel like a old lady, everyone here from what I've seen, is younger than me
^_^* thats alright though ahaha.

I thought this concept is kinda cool and its new ~ So here I am. ^^
*and I also like taking pictures, and theres selcas and all that jazz so ..yeah!

well,
Hope to see ya'll around here! <3
Welcome to KS, Faith34!

I'm 27, hope that makes u feel better.
Post subject: Re: I'm one of the new kids~ Posted: May 18, 2013 @ 10:55 pm