Back to Top!
Search found more than 8645 matches
littlejay CNN's Wolf Blitzer??
Post subject: Am I the only one who likes Wolf?? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 2:50 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
littlejay At the beginning of the video, she is seen riding in a Maybach car. They made it very clear that it was a Maybach car by zooming in on the emblem/logo of the car. Is this a free publicity thing or something else?
http://s11.postimg.org/p7qdiuo43/maybach.gif

You know who else promotes Maybach? Rick Ross and his Maybach entourage. Look at their chains and cars.
http://www.enmodeluxe.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Maybach-Music.jpg
http://crackofdawn.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/rickross_maybach.jpg
http://hotnewrap.net/wp-content/uploads/medias/Rick-Ross-MAYBACH-MUSIC-III%201680

In conclusion, CL is being pimped by Rick Ross.
Post subject: Did anyone notice this in CL's The Baddest Female MV? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:33 pm
littlejay RICK ROSS: CL my baddest ho!!!!
Post subject: Re: Did anyone notice this in CL's The Baddest Female MV? Posted: May 27, 2013 @ 7:39 pm
littlejay

actually, i can
Post subject: Did CL grow a mole on her face recently? Posted: May 28, 2013 @ 2:07 pm
littlejay I fucking hate summers. Its the worse season of the year.

I was so happy that I was done with school but now that summer is here...I don't know what to do with my time. I'm bored out of my mind and the weather is so hot I don't wanna go outside. What is there to do??
Post subject: So I'm on summer break now.... Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:25 am
littlejay
Post subject: Re: Little Jay is coming on to me.... Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 10:13 am
littlejay Don't u hate it when fan girls be like...my idol didn't have PS look at her pic when she was a pre-debut. And in the pic she is in the gym with like 5 other trainees. Bitch, u know damn well that she had PS already. Right when u join a label, they will fix ur face first before even training you. The only pre-debut photos ill believe are the ones that are pre-pre-debut.
Post subject: Pre-debut photos are not pre-plastic surgery photos Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 2:51 pm
littlejay
heedicktator wrote:preach jayjay

Post subject: Re: Pre-debut photos are not pre-plastic surgery photos Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 2:55 pm
littlejay He recently had a speech for a Korea Be Inspired event (R16 2013).

What he really meant to say was...
Post subject: Jay Park is ambassador for a Korea Be Inspired event Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:32 pm
littlejay Puberty hit her good.
Post subject: Re: Charice comes out of the Closet Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 9:42 am
littlejay
SirTomfoolery wrote:I tear it off like Hulk Hogan, it really breaks the bank.

Post subject: Re: Posted: May 30, 2013 @ 9:15 am
littlejay
anjel5521 wrote:
littlejay wrote:
anjel5521 wrote:I already started on May 12th I believe it was. I ended my exams quite early.

and how long is ur break? 2-3 months?

Classes start back at the end of August so yeah, almost 3 months.

I want ur life
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 3:50 pm
littlejay is he even related to the wealthy Hilton family? I heard he is like some kind of Mexican dude that changed his name/identity.
Post subject: Re: Amanda Bynes finally says something smart Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 3:58 pm
littlejay
Yeah, but they cut our winter break so now it's only 4-5 weeks instead of 6.
I heard before I got there it used to be 2 full months but they've shortened it by a week every year, slowly but surely. How evil :o
Winter breaks are only 2-3 weeks here. I never had a 2 month winter break before. Ur so lucky.
But we get so many crappy breaks throughout the semester. Like Thanksgiving break is maybe 4 or 5 days including the weekend. It's so dumb.
They work us really hard tho, your G.P.A. can suffer so easily if you take the wrong class, omg.
Good luck with your summer classes tho Jay. Got any interesting ones?
wowzzz I don't know why ur complaining cause over here 4 day thanksgiving break is the norm. Where are u from?

I'm taking some advance troll classes this summer.
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:08 pm
littlejay https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/21311_473743712694237_1227291532_n.jpg
that's true but if it was S. Korean foot instead of US, it would be a different story since NK already have nukes and they're right in SK's backyard.. Also, I think NK already launched a missle test that came close to US.
Post subject: Re: Still funny Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:16 pm
littlejay Don't they have an age limit? Like in my country, I doubt anyone underage could plastic surgery, even that rich girl in my class had to wait her 18 years old for A VERY NECESSARY nose job
Teenagers get PS all the time in South Korea. Especially for their double eyelid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5GvkcjszLk

But plastic surgery isn't a bad thing
it isn't bad but like just admit ur idol aint natural.
Post subject: Re: Pre-debut photos are not pre-plastic surgery photos Posted: May 29, 2013 @ 3:09 pm
littlejay lol she gave him the death stare at the end Jump to forumJump to topic
littlejay I thought being a tease was this
Post subject: Re: Johnny is such a tease Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:34 pm
littlejay im not a kid, im 30 years old..... best come correct
Jump to post Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 5:05 pm
littlejay Putting Goddess before Victoria's name won't earn her more votes but u got my vote for Victoria.
Post subject: Re: Goddess Victoria vs Yuri Posted: May 31, 2013 @ 4:27 pm