Back to Top!
Search found more than 5171 matches
l_yeondu Hey everyone!^^
Post subject: sup~ from UK Posted: Dec 19, 2015 @ 12:18 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
Alexandrish I am currently in Thailand and I've gotten a pretty bad ear infection here and I have to leave within a couple of days which mean that I have to get on a 11 hour flight to get home..

I read on the internet that it's bad to get on a plane, but it's a trip home so it's really hard to change the flight..

What do you do in this situation?
Post subject: Help me :(( Posted: Dec 30, 2015 @ 5:23 am
Unique Happy new year! lol nice try littlejay
Jump to post Posted: Jan 01, 2016 @ 3:26 pm
epidermis happy 2k16
Post subject: Re: happy new year baes! Posted: Jan 01, 2016 @ 4:19 pm
Unique
littlejay wrote:
Unique wrote:LOL
I just went to the chinese new year's celebrations that were held here
Did you see the Lion Dance?
No... 
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 18, 2016 @ 12:30 am
Unique That last month though....
Jump to post Posted: Feb 09, 2016 @ 3:59 pm
Unique True, but the SA countries you listed has terrorist groups. The ones that dont are Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos. I'm actually thinking of one of those countries to live in.

Singapore is another but its too damn expensive. Cambodia will become the next China, so I would go for Vietnam or Laos. Singapore is super expensive but it's a better option from all because of life quality It is better in life quality but if you're not a millionaire over there, you're pretty much going to struggle. I think 60% of Singapore's population are millionaires or something like that. The country is only 50 years old.

I agree, I would probably live in Vietnam. I just like how there is a lot of Korean and Japanese influence in Vietnam and the fact that it's so much cheaper than actually living in Korea or Japan. Singapore is kinda like China's HongKong/Macau in SA. Most of the people with money are Chinese and it's a good way to keep making money with the other SA countries. Besides, every ship load stops there so it's a huge deal.

Yeah...Vietnam seems to be the best of them
Post subject: Re: Re: Posted: Feb 09, 2016 @ 4:24 pm
Anadelfuentes18 Hi Selca newbie here...
I'm Anadel Fuentes
From Philippines....
My hobbies are singing while doing anything and playing COC......
My Kpop idols are GOt7 and BTS
My biases are Yugyeom and Taehyung.....
Post subject: My profile status Posted: Feb 10, 2016 @ 2:30 pm
Kaylapie34 Oh my God that was a good laugh! XD 
Post subject: Re: Win a trip to Asia with littlejay! Posted: Feb 16, 2016 @ 5:00 am
AngelKpopOtaku 1. My name is Jadezimae Moua but people just call me Angel.
2. https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12317466_1080375205326153_2140948359_n.jpg picture of me
3. I'm from Winder, GA(Georgia)
4. My hobbies are crafting, dancing(starting to), drawing, editing, and mostly being on my phone.  Some of my interests are kpop, anime, YouTube, arts, beauty, and etc.(i have a lot).
5. Some of my favorite kpop groups are EXO, BTS, BIGBANG, MONSTA X, IKON, SEVENTEEN, 2PM, SNSD, 2NE1, SUPER JUNIOR, SHINee, f(x), Infinite, B.A.P, GOT7, VIXX, etc.(again i have a bunch).
6. Some of my kpop biases are Chanyeol(ultimate), Rapmonster, JB, T.O.P, Kihyun, etc.(a bunch always, it's hard to limit).
7. THANK YOU!! Hope we can become great friends!!
Post subject: Introductiom Posted: Dec 26, 2015 @ 9:00 am
epidermis It's a promo photo for her hello bitches single.
And Pony is pretty fast at doing make up.
Post subject: Re: CL +tobaccovanille+ photo Posted: Feb 13, 2016 @ 3:00 am
MirUsako

Post subject: SECRET's Hyosung - "나를 찾아줘" MV teaser Posted: Mar 22, 2016 @ 6:13 pm
honeyblossom im just making mad money. Might buy a mansion next year for $2 million. Might buy an exotic car this year. As for a girlfriend, she'll come when I'm ready. I just need a big balcony first with a nice view to make love on.
Nice :) I believe in you Jay! babypandahat of course <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i had blue balls today. so painful I had to go the hospital. long time no see lil' jay
Post subject: Re: How are you guys? Posted: Mar 26, 2016 @ 2:27 pm
NingNing_97 Hi, my names Brandon Ng (吴程浪) . I am Hong Kong Chinese born in England, UK. i am currently studying ART, PHOTOGRAPHY and in my spare time I like to study Korean Hangul and Cantonese/Mandarin calligraphy. I am fluent in English and Cantonese but I don't know how to read or write but I am slowly learning it. 

My top favourite K-Pop groups are EXO, Girls Generation, Red Velvet, Shinee (Totally not an SM Fan), Got7, Twice an MANY MORE... there too many to choose from ahhhh. :D
Post subject: ME :D Posted: Mar 27, 2016 @ 9:30 pm
ThatAwkwardPenguin littlejay called it a few months ago oh god

I'm upset, but it's understandable. Girl didn't train and drop out of school and all that shit to be constantly brushed under the rug in favour of others. If she decides to sign with another agency, I will support her all the way, and I can't wait to see what she does. She does have a lot of potential that was being wasted away in YG's dungeons. Idk if I'll continue to support 2NE1 though, Minzy was the only thing I liked about the group. We'll see, though.

She was my first ever bias and I still love her dearly. I'm happy that she recognises that she is talented and deserves better, and I hope she'll go somewhere that will make her very happy and will let her shine, bc she is a goddamn gem.
Nobody
BabyPandaHat wrote:
Nobody wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:Thats a great idea! I support that xd :smooch:

Thank you <3 I promise to get you married to your bias soon <3 and same with @epidermis 
I love you~  :smooch:

I love you too <3
Post subject: Re: A 2?? Posted: Apr 13, 2016 @ 1:25 pm
Pitu-chan Shame on all of us huh  :lol:
Post subject: Re: Back then you didn't want me, now I'm rich you hoes all on me Posted: Apr 18, 2016 @ 3:23 pm
Unique You should go see a doctor....
Jump to post Posted: Apr 28, 2016 @ 2:27 am
nampuppy Well if the person is into scat....  :lol:
Post subject: Re: Does this turn you on? Posted: Apr 28, 2016 @ 3:32 am
Kaylapie34 I thought everyone did? 
Post subject: Re: Does this turn you on? Posted: Apr 28, 2016 @ 6:15 am