Back to Top!
Search found more than 5171 matches
whythefuckicare What movie is your all time, most favorite movie ever? The movie you probably watched like a million times and would watch again until you get sick of it, that one!
For me it's Fight Club, the movie is fucking amazing imo and anyone who hasn't seen it is missing out.
The twist at the end is just another reason for me to watch it again and again and again.
Post subject: Favorite movie of all time? Posted: May 01, 2016 @ 7:08 pm
Jump to forumJump to topic
xMaariie Hello. :)

First - I'm from censored so maybe some of you know me? 
Maybe saw my name once at a k-pop related thread over there.

I'm Lisa, 16 years old and from Germany. 
This forum seems to be a little bit confusing so please be kind if I don't find everything at first attempt. :)
Post subject: Creativity not available Posted: Apr 27, 2016 @ 10:09 am
Nobody So, I finally talked to the Korean exchange student in my major the other day and it turns out she is from the university I want to go to. Anyway, we were talking and we talked about "My love from a star" and she said that beer and chicken is really popular there. She asked if I drink well and I was like, yeah probably. So when I get to Korea she's gonna take me for beer and chicken <3  I am happy <3
Post subject: Gonna get drunk af Posted: Apr 29, 2016 @ 4:36 pm
whythefuckicare For me it was college, I am a year away from finishing and it is hard as shit. Thanks to college I had literally no free time, I am so glad this period in my life is soon to be over and I can move on to bigger and greater things. Plus I wasn't active on here for like 2 years and in the mean time everyone left  T.T , so which was the hardest for you guys?
Post subject: Which was the hardest to study in for you? Posted: Apr 30, 2016 @ 5:06 am
whythefuckicare
Good for you though, glad you're doing ok.
Post subject: Re: Back then you didn't want me, now I'm rich you hoes all on me Posted: May 04, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
KissontheW1nD http://i.imgur.com/Gr9q4hN.jpg 

Hi pals! I'm Katelyn Hyojin Lee, Chissy to my friends. I'm from the U.S. and hailing formally from the great hill country of E|A, and I like cooking, reading, anime, and K-pop (obviouslyyy). My fave groups are SNSD, f(x), BTS, GOT7, AOA, AKMU, Seventeen, and the queen BoA.
My most recent obsession is this cutie here:
http://49.media.tumblr.com/c8544466c85ee55d403b0849c89f60f3/tumblr_nr1hglj3LN1r9jp9so1_540.gif
http://i.imgur.com/nMgN9no.gif 
https://45.media.tumblr.com/e5ad3535803b15dba4b0110e56ad367a/tumblr_nr3quzn7XG1s5fxdjo1_500.gif
https://45.media.tumblr.com/0d4d322e406063be00956a396c5ccf39/tumblr_nr17qyAF4Q1qhk0wlo2_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/e38ead4d08f39b6fc18d9f9ce6b40e49/tumblr_inline_o1qgzsEYHi1ri5sji_500.gif

He's so precious omgggggg! But I don't typically have single biases. I like groups as a whole for their music rather than specific members for their looks or personality.

Anyway, I don't know how active I'll be, but be nice to me por favor!
Post subject: Greeting companions Posted: Apr 30, 2016 @ 11:00 am
nampuppy Let's see if you can get them to even reply you  :lol:
And I never understood why people always say the forum is confusing too... 
Post subject: Re: I'm buying Kpopselca Posted: May 04, 2016 @ 4:37 pm
nampuppy Vegans are like one of those religious people who shove religion down your throat. :frustrated:  There are plenty of other things already harming the earth but they make meat eaters look like shit. I've never had a decent conversation with a vegan where I don't feel insulted. Besides if vegans were so against meat then why would they make those imitations of meat (that taste so bad, at least the ones I've eaten)? 

On the side note, I remember reading articles on lab grown meat made from animal stem cells(?) so maybe that would become a thing one day. I wonder what vegans would say about that..
Post subject: Re: Are you vegan? Why are vegans so crazy? Posted: May 04, 2016 @ 8:36 pm
Kryshamaelu Annyeong~^^
I'm Krysantha from Philippines~
I'm Multifandom :)
Nice to meet you~^^
Post subject: Introduce my self Posted: Apr 24, 2016 @ 5:30 pm
whythefuckicare Adult cam site? lol there are way too many of these already, @littlejay, think of something else maybe a BDSM scat fetish site lmfao.
Post subject: Re: I'm buying Kpopselca Posted: May 04, 2016 @ 8:56 pm
nampuppy I think cause they are used to one kind at it's the one that the old AKP used. But this forum isn't even that different. It works basically the same way.

I got connections. I've been chatting with them on Snapchat. Like you said, all forums work pretty much the same, excluding a few features like how 1h has those badges feature. But it's nothing too hard to learn at all. All people need to do is be open to different layouts and try new stuff *shrugs* And didn't most people here who already knew how to navigate the site suddenly move to EA though? Never understood that either ._. 

I'm sure you do  >:D ya, i think it had to do with their software that they used is similar to the old AKP which was why all the old users that were on here decided to leave. I also think that's why AKP decided to use their old software again. It wasn't working for them either so they changed it back. But damn, I can't remember how many times AKP has changed their forum and wiped all the posts. They only have 200,000 posts and they've been around for so long cause they kept wiping their forum.

And 1H, i have nothing against them but they closed down before cause of some reason similar to EA. I think they didn't get enough donations or something. Or whoever was running the old site decided to leave and 1H was born. They use a different software but they're really popular and active. I wonder why.  Lol that makes sense. It's funny to think the layout is the main cause. Really reminds me of this.
http://hindustanmedia.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/image005.gif 

Well one con about 1H is that there are some trolls and rude members on 1H, at least on some of the threads. I have a friend who rants about them sometimes. lmao
Post subject: Re: I'm buying Kpopselca Posted: May 04, 2016 @ 6:44 pm
whythefuckicare http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhsdMMvHrY

Basically we all know about slave contracts in K-pop and the "dark" side of K-pop but when this is put in perspective doesn't it seem like the whole industry is built on slavery, sexual abuse behind the scenes and awful working conditions. This video imo puts the whole ordeal out there and it makes you think, what is K-pop really about? What people are going through behind the scenes?
nampuppy "Females are just as horny as guys but they make the dumbest mistakes in their love life"
I second this from observing all my real life friend's love life choices. Like one of my friend basically knew the guy was playing with her and only using her like a fwb but she always gives the excuse that she falls for his sweet talking and thought he was genuine. I'm just watching her like yeah right bitch you're just horny or desperate. She actually did end up doing the deed with him for a short while but now she keeps saying she regrets ever doing it  :lol:  They did it without a condom too which was so dumb of her.

4 kids and 21 though, how the hell does that even happen...
Post subject: Re: all of these single moms on dating sites Posted: May 05, 2016 @ 7:03 pm
whythefuckicare Well, most of the regular members left for EA (now that EA is down they're at STD ) and the ones that are still here are very few so that's why the forum is dead. Also, no members = no admins & moderators so there's that. If you'd like you can always go to the more active forums like One-Hallyu, Spill-the-deets, AKP ect. 
I'm personally active on 2 other forums, sometimes it gets annoying there so I come back here because it's more calm and comfortable here.
Post subject: Re: KPS is going down hill Posted: May 13, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
epidermis only in East Asia. South East Asia knows how to have fun and relax. Well, some of the countries in South East Asia do have a lower GDP so they have this attitude of "fuck it, who cares" I guess such fast developing countries as Japan and Korea have to keep up the pace. actually the Japan/Korea GDP is slowing down. China and South East Asia is growing fast now which is why some countries in SEA that used to have 200 billion GDP in 2010 are now 500 billion GDP in 2016. It's actually the culture and the social life. In SEA, it's more laid back and chill cause I guess you can even live day to day if you were super poor. But in countries like Japan or Korea, you need to make the most money just to be some what happy. If you're not rich, you ain't going to be happy. Also the love life their is very awkward/non-existent. It seems like people don't want to date/marry there or even socialize with one another. It's got to the point that you have to get plastic surgery and shit just to draw some attention from the guys or girls. Even in China, I heard a lot of girls are in their 30s and they can't find a boyfriend and they have to go overseas to find one. It's sad, there was a Vice documentary on it. The guys there are too square and too shy. If I was there, I'd bang all the girls I can.

I think when you're too money oriented, it's bad cause you won't have a life outside working. It really is the main reason why the birth rate is so low in those countries and why the suicide rate is high. I think it's the toxic culture over there that is causing this and the parents that are to be blamed. They need to fix it somehow. I see a lot of Koreans are much more happy when they are living outside of Korea like in the states for college or in South East Asia where money isn't really all that important. I agree. You've pretty much elaborated on my initial thought. Regarding the love life, we can only see what we can see. I actually think that young adults do have pretty normal social lives(by Korean standard, mainly) and do have sex. It's just that they don't talk about it and are extremely private about it. On the other hand, such things and sogeting or whatever they're called are pretty popular there so that's why even foreigners know about it and can share their experience. It's not like they are not humans and don't have libido...

Their culture is still very conservative. It's understandable because before the war Korea was under Japan which at that time was a very strict colonial empire. So pretty much like China right now. And that generation is still alive. It's also very important to listen to that generation because culturally you have to obey the seniors. Of course, it may as well come from Joseon dynasty or earlier but other empires turned out to be democratic (like British empire with its African colonies).
Luckily, as you said, Koreans tend to travel more and are becoming more open-minded to other cultures.
Post subject: Re: Kpop is just a fantasy Posted: May 16, 2016 @ 2:30 pm
Emrinchan
BabyPandaHat wrote:Hi there, welcome tot he forums!  :nervous:
      Hello! Thank you for welcoming me here :)
Post subject: Re: Hello Posted: May 16, 2016 @ 10:00 pm
whythefuckicare Looks like I've got a new favorite song.
Post subject: Re: a vpop song about robbing niggas Posted: May 19, 2016 @ 10:27 pm
whythefuckicare No matter which other forum I visit I always compare it to this one and they all suck in comparison! I don't think I could ever leave this forum, even though it's drier than a desert here. I just can't get over this forum. Please someone tell me I'm not alone on this?  T.T
Post subject: I can't leave this forum! Posted: May 27, 2016 @ 7:06 am
whythefuckicare
littlejay wrote:I admire your love for me.  :smooch:
You get a hug too!
Post subject: Re: Posted: May 28, 2016 @ 3:00 am
whythefuckicare
littlejay wrote:
BabyPandaHat wrote:
whythefuckicare wrote:@BabyPandaHat @Kaylapie34

Group hug!

^ us in 60 years 
where am I?
Insert yourself in? (Wow that does not sound right lol)
Post subject: Re: I can't leave this forum! Posted: May 29, 2016 @ 2:00 pm