Back to Top!
Search found more than 5171 matches
mentalxfiction
littlejay wrote:We bring the boys out

The closet

^ LOL

And eww omg what in god's name is he wearing?
His pose doesn't make it any easier for him.
Post subject: Re: Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 4:40 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
hoshikama I only stopped growing a couple of years ago... so maybe 2 years
Jump to post Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 9:55 am
kurumi
yea ur traffic is the lowest its ever been nice job
Jump to post Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 1:16 pm
sparklemm KPS FTW <3

SHOW SPOILER where the mods/admins are not douchebags ♥
Post subject: Re: EunDukLee vs AsianJunkie Chad Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 10:55 pm
Seungslut

Well motherfucker, it takes 18 million refreshes for the damn site to load properly. :smooch:
Post subject: Johnny says AKP wasn't flopping.. Posted: Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:12 pm
kpopfanatic93 Hi! Some of you may know me as Kpopfanatic93 - But I also go by the name Effy. My real name is Tiffany ( like in SNSD)~ okay lets start!
- My personal kpop Mascot is Tiffany ( SNSD) and my personal non-kpop mascot is Effy (Skins) >>>If you have no clue what I am talking about when I say this read this thread>>> http://kpopselca.com/forum/general/serious-hey-i-have-a-question-for-all-you-kps-members-t8090/?hilit=%20mascot

- I am part of '1993 Line.

- 1/16 asian on my mom's side ( great grandmother was Chinese); yes my DP is a pic of my real face. And I have distant cousins that are full blooded Chinese~ My parents are Jamaican - Canadians.

- I am 19 years old...almost 20 , December 4th; I am probably ur Noona OR Unnie since I'm old~ * u don't have to call that if you do not want to lol, just a suggestion*

EDIT: I have two older Brothers, I'm the youngest! I'm a the BABY~ of the family (B.A.P reference) ; My older bro is 19 years older than me and my other bro is 14 years older than me. -I have 4 nephews (age: 8,7,3, and 2) and one Niece (age 1)

-I.AM.CANADIAN~ born in Thornhill, raised in Brampton, ON <3

- I am a college student in Texas

- I currently have a ( REAL Oppa) BF named Kai he is half Japanese and half Korean ( yes that is his real name...no he does not look like Kai in EXO but he does have his abs)~ Parents on both sides approve of us Courting/Going steady lol
( littlejay is my Ahjussi Oppa~ I call him that lol)

- I Like kpop- lol duh~ I'm MAINLY a SONEJACK ( SNSD + 2NE1 fan) My motto: " I got 13 mothers, but daddy ain't one", I also like underground hip-hop ( GEEKS,Mr.J.Medeiros, the procussions, common, Mac Miller, Iggy Azalea, Sammy Adams, Macklemore etc.), R&B ( Ailee,Travis Garland, JoJo, Ariana Grande etc. and more) , and Indie band( Smoosh now know as Chaos Choas )
http://www.nylonmag.com/modules/magsection/article/uploaded_images/8468_ct_asdfjsklfkdsl.jpg

I like Bridget Mendler, Jayesslee, IU, Evelyn Burke, UKISS, 78Violet ( aka Aly and AJ), Juniel, Dalmoon,nevermind (korean punk band), (korean band) Vanilla Unity, Navi, Tymee (aka E.Via)BOB4, Busker Busker, Roy Kim, Jessie J, florence & the machine, Crayon pop, C-REAL, 100%, adele, Natalia Kills ( aka Natalia Cappuccini) Yoo Seung Woo, LUNAFLY and alot more ppl; Generally I like music that is D.O.P.E. in any genre~ I don't discriminate
I love to many Kpop groups to even name them all <3 multifandomer~

- I hate spiders, but I like animals <3

- What I do in my spare time: KPS, hang with friends/family, read, cook, dance to k-pop, go the country club once in awhile, family dinners, shop, watch tv, study/ Homework, Club/society meetings, being a ninja, just being 19.

- *also read my description in my profile page* some more stuff there.....

~umm I think that is it~ feel free to ask me any questions OR send a friend request ^_^
justica They're prettier than 2ne1 on a whole
Post subject: Re: 2eyes > 2ne1 Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:55 pm
Nobody
littlejay wrote:
Nobody wrote:
littlejay wrote:what will u give me if I buy a bowl?

Information about where unnir and oppar live

I already know where my unnirs live. You can have my leftovers.

Rich people are so stingy
Post subject: Re: I'm having rich people's ramen today Posted: Jun 21, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
yoonrikai
He can do anything, one of the best singers around
Post subject: Re: Jackie Chan's kpop group Double JC will be a huge success Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:18 am
of course Jackie Chan is perfect <3
Post subject: Re: Jackie Chan's kpop group Double JC will be a huge success Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:36 am
mentalxfiction Oh wow that looks like nothing.
Here the workers are such bastards, they don't stop the ride until at least half the people are rolling around on the floor. I was sore for weeks after going on that motherfucker.
Jump to post Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:54 pm
assviolator omg i remember when that happened to me and i just rolled to the other side towards this dude and he went all "oh them ladies are just falling in front of my feet hahaha"
Jump to post Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
rananicolee
I have all the answers... this site is only 4 weeks old , i think ur being too critical.

AKP took like 6 years to get to where it is today but they always push the reboot button on their forum every few years which ruins their community. I hope that doesn't happen here. That's why I'll never go back to AKP.
People really need to remember this.
Post subject: Re: Fixing the forum Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:16 pm
Giff Hey Giff , the three issues you mentioned has actually popped up a few times in the past and we are currently working on #1 and will be working on #3 in the near future. Issue #1 will probably be finished by tomorrow if all goes well (completed in a week at the latest).

As for Issue #2, Hienwa and I were in a dilemma last month whether or not to lock chat threads or leave them be. We noticed the exclusiveness it brought to the community but we felt it was best to keep the chat threads since there is no group PMs or profile walls at this time. We also feel that if we do remove chat threads completely, members will just use a different website to chat.

We urge the KPS family to reach out more to keep this community as friendly as possible but we don't want anyone to feel obligated to reach out.

:smooch:
Alright, #1 and #3 are good then. As long as they are known and being worked on.

Your point about chat threads is valid. Member profiles and group PMs were a big way AKP gained "personal friendships" that the general forum lacked. Personal friendships (at least in my mind) are 100% NOT FOR THE GENERAL forum. They create exclusion on a PUBLIC forum. If you roll out changes/features that remove the NEED for chat threads, then we can remove them. Get that done, honestly, and you will see the COMMUNITY build itself and develop a similar culture that we once had on AKP.

All I'm doing in pointing out problems and giving POSSIBLE solutions. I don't have all the answers.
I have all the answers...this site is only 4 weeks old, i think ur being too critical.

AKP took like 6 years to get to where it is today but they always push the reboot button on their website/forum every few years which ruins their community. I hope that doesn't happen here. That's why I'll never go back to AKP.
The general issue isn't FEATURES, but member mindset. It's just htat certain features inhibit, or enforce certain mindsets. That's the true issue. I gave them time, I told Hienwa the DAY I JOINED that I would leave if I didn't see progress. I told him upfront "answer this PM, prove to me you are listening, and tell you are are open for suggestions." I stayed for that very reason. He remembers the PM, and that's why I give them time for features while I don't give Johnny time at all.

can you name these active and big members? o.O i dont even know who youre talking about. if you mean people who go on chat threads i see a ton of people from the most active one (whorevfire) post on the main forums and thank posts all the time.
I won't call people out, however I will say PVF is about the ONLY member who is as active as before. Reads most posts and threads, comments as much as they did on AKP as well. Nothing changed with PVF in particular. You know who I am talking about generally.

It's also not a matter of just the members. The problem with chat threads is this. Before, people made threads to "get the opinion of the forum." What that meant was "the opinion of all the relevant members" (fuck you, im using the word.) Now, they don't. Why? Because chat threads! This level of "I will make a hilarious/serious post on something i feel passionate about" died. Why? Maybe partially because they are worried their 'friends' will judge them, but you don't kevin spam anymore. Ask yourself why you don't, then tell me. I don't have the answers. I just know there is a problem that needs to be fixed and the problem links back to the chat threads and the members on there; the members who MADE AKP WHAT IT WAS.
i dont kevin spam anymore because they get ignored due to the active thread bar but they said they are implementing a new thread bar soon so we just have to be patient.
also i see other users from chat threads post and thank outside the chat thread besides phoenix all the time.
lol a lot of people on the chat threads werent even 'relevants' on akp. you have to remember that most of the akp members arent here, we;re just a fraction of what the main forums there was.
Alright, so there we go. We have a fix, it's coming soon. I can wait, we just need to make sure we have the fix in place, you know?
Also, agreed, some, but you and me both know this forum is missing a spark that AKP had. What is it? We need to figure it out. I will gladly discuss it to try and figure out what it was.
Post subject: Re: Fixing the forum Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:19 pm
rananicolee No its not.
Certain people just need to stop caring so much about the organization of the forum and peoples post and the thanking system and move on with their lifes and just enjoy what we have.
This. This. This.
You guys need to stop basically caring so much. It's the internet for you. Post what you want, thank who you want and remember to have fun.
Post subject: Re: so is this the downhill of the forum? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 3:21 pm
Giff if admin decide to lock it, i will respect that, but you need to stop blaming ppl who post in that thread which include myself. We have every right to post wherever we want, just like you who have every right to whine about every single thing you feel whenever and wherever you want.
Which is why we are saying it's a problem? We aren't blaming people for posting, we are blaming them for being so exclusive. It's not just 2 people feeling this, it's far, far more. Its just the "known" members MOSTLY post there, and therefore are trying to defend it. While the minority of known members is against it. However the majority of the FORUM is against it. It's not creating a community, and that's the core of the issue.
Post subject: Re: Can we have one day without the Whorenix thread? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:08 pm
YukiStar9
littlejay wrote:@sunggyuluver
@amheo
@minkwon2
@account
@phoenixvfire
@kurumi
@jsa
@skyturtle
@seungslut
@rananicolee
@kanonno
@eggies
@cornbreesha
@kimochi
@legitthough
@iggyloves
@sephy
@adamkwon
@melons
@endlesslove

hey hey HEY
I'm in there too, I want to be mentioned in this drama
Post subject: Re: Can we have one day without the Whorenix thread? Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 4:09 pm
hangulover So I'm seeing that some people are creating a shitstorm over some really little things, and now the forum is in a weird mood, so I have a tip that might work

In EVERY thread I go that says something about this forum's matters, people are always saying: Back in AKP this, OneHallyu that...

We know that this community is basically made of ex AKP members, but please remember that it's another completely different forum
If we keep trying to make this forum the old AKP, it's never going to work out
Let's get over AKP... it's gone

Let's build KPS forums together
There's no need for anyone to leave, the forum was just born, it's understandable that not everything is settled yet... we're still finding ourselves
But it won't help if you say you're giving up

There's nothing wrong with chatting with your friends, in threads or TC or wherever... There's also nothing wrong with making serious threads
Let's find our balance! No need to be extremist

Let's stay here and try to make this forum a home for everyone
kisses for all KPS family :smooch:
Post subject: I have a tip for all of us Posted: Jun 22, 2013 @ 5:04 pm
hungryforramen 4 nugus and 1 really really really reaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyy beautiful, popular, sexy, hot, gorgeous, pretty, perfect Korean dime.
http://kpopselca.com/rate/9860/sulli-shows-her-thin-legs-in-shanghai/

theorangetattoo
zicoboo <3
Parco
hungryforramen
hoshikama

R U JELLY?

calling me a nugu huh. >:(
Post subject: Re: I got my first selca approved from... Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 1:38 am
Melons
littlejay wrote:It's almost 3 AM and I think I'm gonna shower before I go to bed. I smell like shit!

That's hot. We should twerk till 6am in the morning.
Post subject: Re: What's the latest time you've taken a shower? Posted: Jun 23, 2013 @ 1:51 am