Back to Top!
Search found 241 matches
Lizlizrevolution I'm a new member!! I like kpop and you could call me an ulzzang!! http://instagram.com/p/dcbgAMDea-/
http://instagram.com/p/d4nw3DDebm/
I'm adorbz (lawl no)
But there are so many bands I like.. I can't name them all.. But I'm an exotic (I'm basically a delusional pubedecent tween)
And slayon pop.. I'm also obsessed with xia..
I migrated from onehallyu because I needed more kpop talk (mostly due to my iPad not loading the sidebar full of threads and since I annoyed all the members.)
I'm 13 but I have been secretly obsessed with kpop for 4 years..
I'm African American.. (Nigerian to be exact)..
What's your name? I want to be friends!! :nervous:
Im so scared!!
DAT PERFUME GIF!!
Post subject: A new fetus has arrived! Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 7:58 am
Jump to forumJump to topic
Lizlizrevolution
damianb wrote:Hi

:smooch: seungyeon.. I'm in love
Post subject: Re: A new fetus has arrived! Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 8:07 am
Lizlizrevolution Maybe the moves could be a bit re faster and more complex.. It very nice though..
Post subject: Re: [PRACTICE] Zico - Im Still Fly Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 8:27 am
Lizlizrevolution x.x I dies because of how funny this is.. Lol
Post subject: Re: RACISM ON RADIO STAR? KYUHYUN'S RACIST REMARK Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 11:24 am
Lizlizrevolution http://youtu.be/VByJzkhWhxA
Vs
http://youtu.be/sObEIUOOlAI
I posted this thread in another forum but I'm just testing the waters here..
Who does it better..
I hate twerking but.... This is an exception..

Edit: x_x xiumin... His.. OMG :smooch:
Post subject: Dem_White_boys Vs Exo Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 11:51 am
Lizlizrevolution We should name our
Ask.fm
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
Other forums
Wiebo (idk)
Tumblr
Pinterest
E.C.T
BELOW!! ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⏬⏬⤵⤵⤵↘↘
Post subject: User Directory Posted: Sep 07, 2013 @ 1:41 pm
Lizlizrevolution What group is this.. Co-Ed school?
Post subject: Re: Before I die, they need to have a comeback already! T.T Posted: Sep 08, 2013 @ 1:26 pm
Lizlizrevolution
SassyFruitCake wrote:no u can't sit with me and eli, you'd cramp our style

This ahjumma seems mean.. :sad: :shock: T.T *^^*

⬇Aww I feel liked already. I would like to sit with you
Post subject: Re: If the user above asked you out to lunch would you say yes? Posted: Sep 08, 2013 @ 1:56 pm
Lizlizrevolution Fetus is just curious..
I'm just bored and I want to hear you experiences
I have a crush on xiumin and kellin Quinn
Post subject: Middle school crushes? Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:34 pm
Lizlizrevolution I am still in middle school, and yep i have a crush <3
My crushes are a fucking mess :serious:
I want to rant now.. So here it is
My Situation, A.K.A random teen girl bullshit
But seriously. My crushes are as fucked up as lady gagas tweets.. Idk
It's so confusing and I try to hard to come off as unapproachable.. (Half the boys in the grade think I'm mean because I'm sassy)
And the guys I like are fugly and they are Seriously ignoring me..
I don't know why I took interest in the most.. Ugh people (words can't describe these people)
I want to slap myself for trying.
One of them Is a friend me and walks with me and hangs with me, then avoids me one minute.
The other one Is the most insensitive douchebag I have ever met. When he talks, I want to cut his lips off and feed them to a piranha because utter bullshit emits from his mouth the second they open he's not the typical popular jock. He's a self centered loser.. .
I spent hours thinking and a minute crying about them. I need to stop this because I have other things to do, like read and stuff.
How do I stop liking people.

i got me a potty mouth im despo
Post subject: Re: Middle school crushes? Posted: Sep 13, 2013 @ 12:45 pm
Lizlizrevolution Well I had a crush on this one guy when I was in like 8th grade or 9th grade. He was an asshole but you know just like every other stupid hormonal superficial 14 year old girl I still swooned over him because he was "hawt". Anyways this whole crush thing ended pretty quickly after he made fun of me almost every day for no apparent reason and made me cry a few times he also said shit like "[random girl] is so beautiful, and you are so ugly. Why are you even showing your face in public?". Recently one of my guy friends told me he dropped out of high school and became fat and desperate and he basically is at his lowest rn so that gave me a good laugh.
I like you eonni!! Can I be your successor?
Post subject: Re: Middle school crushes? Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 4:06 am
Lizlizrevolution i had a crush on this fugly skater boy named eric. then i got a crush on another guy named eric but he was hot. then in highschool i got another crush on a guy named eric and he was fat

idk whats with erics that makes my panties wet but i dont like any of them anymore. but eric #2 is still hot i will say but he is a dumbfuck and he has gotten uglier tbh still hot tho
Kevin is da only one for you.
Eric's better back off or Kevin is gonna beat them up. :grin:
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 4:07 am
Lizlizrevolution What the hell happened to his hair?
Post subject: Re: JYP says now 'it made no sense advancing WG to America' Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:40 am
Lizlizrevolution You are not authorised to read this forum.
Jump to post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 11:22 am
Lizlizrevolution I am still in middle school, and yep i have a crush <3
My crushes are a fucking mess :serious:
I want to rant now.. So here it is
My Situation, A.K.A random teen girl bullshit
But seriously. My crushes are as fucked up as lady gagas tweets.. Idk
It's so confusing and I try to hard to come off as unapproachable.. (Half the boys in the grade think I'm mean because I'm sassy)
And the guys I like are fugly and they are Seriously ignoring me..
I don't know why I took interest in the most.. Ugh people (words can't describe these people)
I want to slap myself for trying.
One of them Is a friend me and walks with me and hangs with me, then avoids me one minute.
The other one Is the most insensitive douchebag I have ever met. When he talks, I want to cut his lips off and feed them to a piranha because utter bullshit emits from his mouth the second they open he's not the typical popular jock. He's a self centered loser.. .
I spent hours thinking and a minute crying about them. I need to stop this because I have other things to do, like read and stuff.
How do I stop liking people.

i got me a potty mouth im despo
oh well.. wow lol, if you try to be nice to them and stop being sassy, they will probably like you. When you are around boys and you are trying to make them fall in love with you, try to be as nice as you can, act shy and cute. Boys don't like sassy girls, well some of them do but anyway.. If you notice that a boy you like is tooo shy to talk to you, or if he stares at you non stop but doesn't talk to you much, that's cuz they are toooo shy. Approach them, say hi to them... and if they are all jerks or douchebags, don't even try. Hope i helped! Oh and there is this guy in my class (he is really handsome) he can't keep his eyes of me! I feel like that's the only thing he does XD <3
I can't stop being sassy though.. But this new kid that always looks at me (he's from Korea) and when I say hi or try to be nice, he just unemotionally waves or stares at me... I feel hated.. But he stares at me half the class period., and he bumped into me at the lunch line.. :smooch: and he said sorry.. His voice is so deep.. OMG :nervous: :-? <3 and he's kinda cute.. The two guys are kinda different looking, but in a handsome way. And they are not shy. I tried to be nice but I can't stand them. Im sucha sad child..
Not to mention this other kid.. He treats me like shit (he likes me) so I confronted him and told him to treat me like the princess I am (I slapped him 2 times) and put red marks on his face.

So far in the school year I have read 5 books and mangled 20 boys. It's a record I'm keeping. I have to be assertive ya know.. I don't how how I'm so hated by some people, I am intelligent, pretty, and I can protect myself.
No one appreciates what I do for them.
Post subject: Re: Middle school crushes? Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 4:01 am
Jump to post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 10:48 am
Jump to post Posted: Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:05 pm
Lizlizrevolution That onsie..
Post subject: Re: Hanbyul, I want you as my wife! Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 5:18 am
Lizlizrevolution I listen to alot of rock and metal bands, yes I've been called Satanic when I was in middle school and high school but I never took it seriously I always joked about it, Iike mentalxfiction said, I used to say I sacrifice kitties, bunnies, everything just to make them stfu and stop asking stupid questions about my taste in music lol
People think I'm wierd because I'm African and I listen to Asian music and rock. Not much rap or hip hop. I can tolerate some country and pop. And I love indie.. Plus I don't know any legit soul music..
Post subject: Re: Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 6:07 am
Lizlizrevolution She still looks the same. Does she think skinny is gonna get her relevancy back?
Post subject: Re: Skinny Snooki Posted: Sep 15, 2013 @ 7:12 am